Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 016 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g uploaded by leena h.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in neutral, lip-tone inspired shades. With high precision texture that defines the lip line, The Lip Pencil provides perfect, allover, opaque lip coverage. Bite Beauty's lightest formula yet, it offers addictively creamy coverage that's so lightweight it feels like nothing on your lips. The case is an artisanal wood barrel that encapsulates whipped shea butter and three times the amount of pigments for a perfectly defined line. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Gianna M.
These lip liners are soo soft and feel nice on the lips. I love Bite beauty products, they all smell great and mosturize your lips. The lip liner glides on and isn't scratchy like a lot of other liners. I purchased mine off the sephora website. I would definitely buy again in a different shade.
Karen H.
Tracy
I am in love with bite beauty the pencil glides on smoothly matched with the right color of lipstick bite beauty knocks it out of the ballpark my ride or die lipstick.
Jessica W.
Doral, FL
Easy application and such a smooth formula. It doesn't dry out my lips and barely smudges. I usually line my lips with the whole thing and may add a dab of lipgloss.
Megan M.
Redmond
#16 is a creamy plummy nude. It’s opaque and you can outline your lips or color them in. It didn’t skip and I have no complaints- would buy other shades.
Theresa G.
Excellent lip pencil that goes on smoothly and coordinates perfectly with the corresponding bite lipstick shade. A bit pricey but so very worth it.
Tanya M.
Houston
I love lip liner!!! I can wear it by itself sometimes:)))) but I got this one at target & when I first used it , it applied nicely on my lips
Shaury💋 S.
Harrison, NJ
Creamy and long lasting lip pencils. So easy to blend with my lipsticks. Nice packaging nice and simple which I love such great value
Lindsey G.
Davis
The best lip pencil I own! It glides on so smoothly. I got this in a set with Bite's lipstick in pepper, and they match perfectly.
Emma C.
Attica N. Y.
I love using these to line my lips even so my whole lips and put a gloss over it I even use it for my lip art they last a long time
Ashley P.
Cypress, TX
Best Lipliner Color for a cool toned Nude Lip!!! Glides on easy and opaque! The formula is one of the best on the market.