Bite Beauty The Lip Pencil 016 0.05 oz/ 1.4 g uploaded by leena h.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection of classic, wood-barrel lip pencils in neutral, lip-tone inspired shades. With high precision texture that defines the lip line, The Lip Pencil provides perfect, allover, opaque lip coverage. Bite Beauty's lightest formula yet, it offers addictively creamy coverage that's so lightweight it feels like nothing on your lips. The case is an artisanal wood barrel that encapsulates whipped shea butter and three times the amount of pigments for a perfectly defined line. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lenny M.
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
I received this as a gift with purchase. This lip pencil glides smoothly with lots of pigment. No tugs or dryness, so easy to use! It is also made of food based ingredients so don't worry about licking your lips. Which I might also add this lasts throughout meals and really helps my lipstick stay in place when i apply it all over the lips
Britt M.
Britt M.
Great dusty rose color that goes great along with Bite colors such as Chai, Verbena, but especially Pepper. Smooth in texture just like their lipstick. Can't tell if my lipstick lasts longer when using this, but I like using it to define my lips more than anything. Great color range as well.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Los Angeles
I think these are pretty awsome. so totally worth the dollars. I love how easy it is to use these. So rich in color for a goregouso lip. They have a great variety too. I also love how these have a great staying power. Last all day and are pretty kiss proof as well.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Pencils are amazing. They are easy to apply, fit the standard sharpener, and very pigmented. They are creamy and easy to work with. I highliy recommend to any MUA's looking to stalk their kit. Can use as a lip liner or as a lip stick! I love it 100%
Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
Chester, VA
Great product as a lip liner and I love the color! Sometimes I like to use liners with just some chapstick to just stain my lips some but this product didn't make that easy. It was very hard to blend, however I would repurchase for it's use.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Glendale, NY
Bite liners are actually great. For the price and the pigment within them I have to say it's a pretty nice product. I'm not a consistent buyer of bite but when I'm at work and playing around with lip colors I usually grab one of the liners to use.
Nora E.
Nora E.
Phoenix , AZ
I made a lipstick before and I needed to get a lip liner that was the same color as the lip stick that I made and this was the only lip liner that was the same color as the lipstick I was so happy and that's why I did a review
Kiki C.
Kiki C.
San Francisco
I can't find it and love it! Especially good under bite's lip gloss in currant. I also use the rhubarb color of the wider sticks and have multiples of that color as well as about 8 of the small sticks that came in tins. I keep going back to this brand because of the ingredients and colors, stays on longer if I don't use gloss over it.
leena h.
leena h.
I received this as a reward from a beautu store in the shade Dusty rose , I love it it's beautiful and creamy enough , I like bite beauty they are safe and wears comfortably in my lips.
Gianna M.
Gianna M.
These lip liners are soo soft and feel nice on the lips. I love Bite beauty products, they all smell great and mosturize your lips. The lip liner glides on and isn't scratchy like a lot of other liners. I purchased mine off the sephora website. I would definitely buy again in a different shade.