Bite Beauty Spring Fling Set uploaded by Christina G.Bite Beauty Spring Fling Set uploaded by Hollie L.Bite Beauty Spring Fling Set uploaded by Karen H.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A spring-inspired set for lips that includes a full-size lip primer, three deluxe Amuse Bouche lipsticks and a Bite Beauty mirror in a collectible bag. Create the perfect warm weather lip look on the go with the Spring Fling Set. It features three of Bite Beauty's coveted Amuse Bouche shades in deluxe sizes, a full size lip primer, a branded mirror, and a collectible makeup bag. This set contains: - 3 x 0.05 oz Amuse Bouche Lipstick in Gazpacho, Verbena, Beetroot - 0.4 oz Line and Define Primer - Mirror - Pencil case It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• I really enjoyed this set. Did anyone else like it to?1 Answers
  • Are the lipsticks matte and is it moisturizing?1 Answers
Revathy P.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value for money kit. Love all the 3 shades but Verbena more as it's a great coral neutral - unique one for daily wear and goes great with almost all outfits and looks. The pouch and mirror are too cute and come handy to carry essentials. Not a big fan of that lip primer though. My second favorite from the kit gas to be the shade Beet a stunner of a shade for edgy sultry or bold looks aptly named.
Kim S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is great is you want to try out different colors. Reasonable priced in comparison to the lipsticks and a nice selection of colors in a cute little bag. The small lipsticks are great for keeping in your bag.

I will say though that I do not believe the minis are as good quality as the original size. I can tell they are less hydrating and more drying than the original version.
Hollie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this kit! First of all, the lip primer is amazing. It doesn't make your lips cakey and gross like some primers; it's so minty and feels wonderful on your lips, it smooths out the surface, and really does extend the wear of your lipstick by at least two hours! Plus, it has a sharpener in the bottom of it, if you should choose to use it as an invisible lip pencil. That alone is an awesome product, and I'm heavily addicted to it!!! Then there are the lipsticks, which are all gorgeous colors - a classic bright red, deep berry, and a terra cotta color. And, of course, they're Amuse Bouche, so they're the highest quality lipstick you could buy - fully edible, good-for-you ingredients (so you can feel good about not having gross, phony ingredients on your mouth); highly pigmented, goes on smoothly, wears for hours and hours, and did I mention they smell incredibly good? Because they do! The bag and mirror are also cute, although the bag is a *little* small for me.
Jen S.
Austin, TX
The small lipsticks are too small for an easy application and the zipper on the bag gets stuck a lot. The lip primer turns out to be a bit of a disappointment too: it's just not a good base for most lipsticks.
Victoria O.
Warren, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the consistency of these lipsticks. The pigmentation is amazing. I love the colors that are given and I feel like they fit greatly with what I look for in lipstick shades. The whole package is amazing and I'm glad I don't just get a single product.
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everyone's raving about these Amuse Bouche lipsticks from Bite Beauty but I didn't want to purchase a full size lipstick because I'm particular with lip products and what perfect way to sample their formula and color range through a gift set such as this.

I believe this particular set was limited edition at $39 including a Small travel pouch and mirror, a full size lip primer ($22 regular) & 3 mini amuse bouche lipsticks in: Verbena, Beetroot & Gazpacho (1.55grams ea).

Already, that's a better value because you're getting 3 shades for the price and amount of 1 full size lipstick.

I would describe the formula to be a creme finish, they do not settle between the lines on your lips, they don't bleed and they last well, specially when paired with the Lip Primer. No distinguishable scent or flavor, which is always a plus for me. The set gives you a rose, a red and a berry which is a good color range for any skin tone.

I love the feel of these lipsticks and I love the lip primer as well. It doesn't clump or ball up unlike other lip primers.
Rachel M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bite lipsticks! They are so creamy and the colors are so pigmented! They are easy to apply and just simply gorgeous.  They don't last terribly long, but it's a cream product, so I don't mind reapplying it! I would repurchase this again and again!
Abigail S.
Bridgewater, MA
Bite lipsticks are my go-to. This set is what got me started. It came with the shade gazpacho and it's a perfect everyday lipstick. And beetroot is my favorite fora darker bolder lip. Not to mention bite is cruelty free. Love the brand and I'd dare say the quality is better than NARS.
Amelia L.
This is a nice set that I bought at Sephora. The lipstick primer, the full size, works well, and I loved them mini lipsticks! Also, the color selection is very fun. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family! Get creative!
Mandi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the small lipsticks in this sample bag. Each one is so creamy and the colors are amazing. I didn't not see any difference with the lip primer and the bag was cute but small. I will but bite beauty lipsticks again.
Genny E.
san diego
I really enjoyed this set. Did anyone else like it to?
Judy V.
Are the lipsticks matte and is it moisturizing?