BY BITE BEAUTY #81 in Lip Gloss

A metallic lip gloss in shimmering multidimensional shades inspired by rare Tahitian black pearls.

Explore new depths: Inspired by the captivating beauty of rare Tahitian black pearls, each Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss shade features a light-refracting, shimmering multidimensional finish. With intense color payoff and unexpected undertones, a modern foiled lip look is one swipe away. And, with rich shea butter, this lip gloss feels as luxurious as it looks.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss is handcrafted by Bite Beauty at the brand’s facility in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience pearlized lip color that’s good for you and satisfies with each and every shimmering swipe.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or petrochemicals. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Shea butter – Helps condition lips

Triisostearyl Citrate*, Lanolin*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer*, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Polyamide-8*, Glyceryl Rosinate*, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Titanium Dioxide*, Aroma (Flavor)*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract*, Hydrogenated Castor Oil*, Ethylcellulose*, Linoleic Acid*, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract*, Glyceryl Oleate*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate*, Resveratrol*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)

Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Tin Oxide*, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

• What is your favorite shade? Mine is pearl blush1 Answers
  • What's your favourite shade from this collection?3 Answers
  • I would love to try this! Is it worth the price?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GLOSSES OF LIFE!! The pigmentation is unreal, it's so long lasting and it's not sticky. The colour is so so pretty. I've went through 2 already. Amazing product, definitely recommend. " in 24 reviews
  • "Creamy, pigmented, hydrating and long-lasting!! I LOVED the Bite Beauty Pearl Creme Gloss in Gold which was released during the Holday 2016 season. Now they've released a set of more glosses inspired by rare Tahitian black pearls. The shades are metallic, multi-dimensional shade-shifting colors and you NEED THEM ALL!!! " in 18 reviews
  • "I am absolutely in love with this color! A brightens my face up completely! It looks so pigmented and shiny and doesn't really get on your teeth.I definitely met all my expectations and I will surely buy again and I've already recommended you" in 17 reviews
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
I had this one in particular on my wishlist for awhile before purchasing. This is a very pearlescent formula, with a lot of finely milled glitter. It catches the light beautifully and gives a multidimensional effect to the lips. I love this formula because it's super long wearing, which is generally rare for a lip gloss. It also has an extremely smooth texture for the amount of glitter in the bottle. I can't believe you can't feel the sparkles at all since it is so metallic! I love the smell of this one as well, plus if you accidentally lick some off, you know it's okay because all Bite products are made with food grade ingredients, YAY! So no accidental chemical ingestion, woo! I unfortunately can't wear this product alone because it is overpowering and metallic in an unflattering way, however when I just pat it lightly over a lipstick, it turns out gorgeous and gives a plump look to my lips.
Veronica M.
Review for: Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss (Champagne Pearl) more...
This lip gloss is top notch! It’s so glossy and pearly with the perfect flattering shade! I bought it at Sephora for around $22 and it comes in a Bite Beauty Box and the lip gloss is in the original Bite Beauty Tube. I can’t wait to try different shades. There is nothing like this that I have come across. It glides effortlessly across your lips and leaves a pearly shiny champagne color. I highly recommend this! It’s worth every penny Bite Beauty Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I absolutely LOVE Bite Beauty. They are an all natural, organic, makeup brand from Canada. All of their products are food grade based, and non toxic, so theirs never anything in their products that's bad for you to use or ingest. I own one of their Prismatic pearl creme lip gloss in the shade "Oyster Pearl" and I am obsessed!! It's a duo chrome, with a mixture of pink, pearl, gold flecks of glitter all swirled together in one. It's food based, so it's non toxic, and looks absolutely stunning on the lips. They have 4 other shades, but "Oyster Pearl" took the cake for me. I love the way it smells (natural) and love the duo chrome appearance it looks like on my lips. When you look at me one way, it looks gold, when you look at me in another way, it looks like a pinky pearl. It is sticky, but I love lip gloss, so sticky doesn't bother me. The packaging is always chic, and it's easy to just throw in your purse and go. I refuse to go anywhere without it, and plan on purchasing more shades. If you haven't tried these, I highly recommend you do.
Anet C.
Boston, MA
Review for: Pink Pearl more...
Stunning gloss! Feels really nice on the lips and makes them look really juicy! Not too goopy or sticky. Fair price point, nice sleek, clean component! Smells sooo good too! Slight grainy feel with the glitter particles but nothing that is a deal breaker in my opinion. Wear it as a lip topper or alone, looks stunning either way! Great pigmentation for a gloss too! Love love love!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Bite Beauty is one of my absolute favorite brands, and I am especially fond of their lip products. I have used the Agave lip scrub, Agave lip mask and lipsticks, but I purchased my first lip gloss over the 2017 holidays in the shade in champagne pearl... and, oh my gosh!!! It looks beautiful alone, providing a juicy hydrated lip look, or as a topper on any of Bite Beauty's lipsticks or multi sticks and makes the lips appear SO plump and makes the lip wrinkles appear non existent!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Cherry Pearl more...
For the price it is a great lip gloss. It is very pigmented and lasts a couple hours. I would highly recommend to a friend to wear. I would also buy again because it is good value for price and you receive a lot of product.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
My favorite if I want a pearlescent shimmer. This is perfect for the everyday look if you have an important business meeting or you if you have a lunch get together. I recommend the lightest shade for your skin shade and skin undertone so you don’t look OVERLY made up.
Austin B.
North Wilkesboro
Review for: Gold more...
This color of lip gloss by  Bite Beauty Gold Creme Lip Gloss is one of my personal favorites. It has a creamy texture and you get a good amount of product for the price. This product does last for a little while like maybe 3-4 hours before you have to reapply. I would recommend this product to people who would not want to spend a lot of money.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
I absolutely love Bite beauty. I love the packaging. I purchased a lip gloss in oyster pearl. I had originally wanted the lipstick but it was unavailable. Happy I got the gloss. I took my friend to Sephora shortly after and she picked one up too.
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA
Review for: Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss (Cherry Pearl) more...
I’m typically not a big fan of lip colors or glosses in general, but Bite Beauty kills it with these prismatic pearl glosses. These colors are so gorgeous and almost remind me of the Fenty beauty lippies.
Tori I.
Vanier , ON
Is this sticky on the lips?
Brandi F.
Alton, IL
Is this product extremely sticky?
Cassandra G.
Can you wear this alone, or is it more like a topper? Thanks!
Sabrina F.
London, ON
What's your favourite shade from this collection?
Fatima A.
Bourg saint Andeol
This is gorgeous one is it pigmented