BY BITE BEAUTY #94 in Lip Gloss

A transformational and pearlescent lip gloss in a opal shade for a slick of opalescent shine. Transformational and pearlescent, Bite Beauty's Creme Gloss creates a lip look with ultraviolet dimension. Silky and nourishing, the two-tone pearl gloss can be worn alone or on top of any lip color for an alluring, pearlescent lip with high-shine and shimmer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Known for its stunning range of colors as light passes through, the opal diffracts light into a beautiful spectrum of shades. This inspired me to create this multi-use, multidimensional product." Susanne Langmuir, Bite Beauty Founder Bite Beauty is created with natural and food-grade ingredients for beauty that's better for you. This product does not contain petrochemicals.

Shawna A.
Bradenton , FL
I love Bite Beauty. This lipgloss/topper is no exception. It’s smooth, lightweight and has a beautiful, shiny, opalescent shimmery finish that gives lots of shine and juiciness to the lips! What I love most about it is that the shimmer/glitter particles are so refined that there is no grittiness or anything to the texture. Just smooth and lovely to apply. And the translucent color really compliments a lot of different lipsticks and it also looks great by itself as a shimmery iridescent gloss. Bite is one of my favorite brands because I know I’m always using the highest quality/healthy ingredients in the formulas because everything is made of food grade materials. And that’s important with any products that are going around your mouth! :)
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Amazing product to add to a matte lip. Amazing lipgloss that leaves a silver shiny color to the lips. I love these and I repeatedly purchase them from Sephora when available. Easy to apply and use. Creamy on the lips and not sticky. All around amazing product. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys a nice gloss. Super nice and luxurious packaging and the smell of the gloss is absolutely amazing. Would definitely recommend! I love how it makes your lips look so shiny and gives an amazing glow. Can be added on top of any lipstick I’ve tried so far and it’s super cute on the lips alone.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I love this lip gloss. Its perfect by itself and on top of all colors and finishes of lipstick. It's gorgeous on top of a flat colored matte lipstick to give it a gorgeous pearlescent sheen with a glossy and full lipped finish. And by itself it gives your lips a youthful and plump look with a pearl sheen that is super translucent so its wearable for daily use by every skin tone.
Its not sticky or thick at all. It lasts an hour or two like all gloss. A little goes a long way and there's a lot of product in the tube so it really is worth the price. Especially when you consider the quality and unique and fashionable look this provides.
I totally recommend anythinh from Bite as its my favorite lip brand ever but as a single gloss I recommend it to all.
Sarah W.
Seguin, TX
This is. Bold color and not recommended for the only want a nude lipper out there. If you wanna be bold just one swipe of this will change your lips that will glisten and enchant. This line all has the bite sweet smell with a touch of citrus, if you don’t know the bite smell then you are missing out!
I love love this. I think it’s the perfect amount of shine. I thought it would be super shiny but it’s perfect. It has a very easy applicator brush that works perfectly. It’s kind of pricy for a lip gloss. I wouldn’t buy it again because the purple tint doesn’t look good on my lips
allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
I think this product is perfect for someone looking for some major prismatic shine on their lips. It’s way too much for me, but the quality of the product itself isn’t bad! It’s very, very thick and sticky, but I think that makes it easier to apply over top of lipstick.
Jazzy W.
Love the color; it’s a sheer pinkish type color, with a shimmer and pop of a hint is a rainbow. Bite products are amazing! If you love high pigmented colors that POP; then shop the entire line of lipsticks and glosses! Purchased from Sephora and from the brands website
DeLisa H.
I am obsessed with iridescent anything so when I saw bite beauty’s opal lipgloss I had to have it! The color is sheer and looks great alone or on top of another color for a unique look. The formula is smooth and creamy and I LOVE it!!!
Lizia P.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
Tuve la oportunidad de ganarme este producto como premio de influenster. El color es lindo pero no es un color que usaria. Lo uso mas que todo para modificar el color de otros labiales. Eso si la formula es buenisima!
Ada R.
I do really like this to change up my lip look or even to on an everyday look gives a nice purple kinda look it’s a little sticky but I don’t mind it I find that my lips feel a little moisturized too ♥️❤️
Katie N.
Cypress , TX
I have heard good things about bite. I know it's a luxury line that's carried at Sephora! What does this color look like on person? Can it be worn over other shades of lipstick?
Haley M.
What kind of finish does this give off?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing is it? Is it sticky?
Justis W.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this like the holographic lip glosses you put over your lipsticks?