BY BITE BEAUTY

A two-tone pearl, sheer cream lipstick for a multidimensional lip look. BITE Beauty's Opal Creme Lipstick is designed to be applied on its own for an iridescent finish, or apply top of any lip color to add an ultraviolet dimension. Its infusion of organic fruit butters leaves creamy texture that conditions and nourishes lips with every use. Use this lipstick as a highlighter for a sheer, iridescent glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Known for its stunning range of colors as light passes through, the opal diffracts light into a beautiful spectrum of shades. This inspired me to create this multi-use, multidimensional product." Susanne Langmuir, BITE Beauty Founder BITE Beauty is created with natural and food-grade ingredients for beauty that's better for you. This product does not contain petrochemicals. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this lipstick on it's own because it just creates like an iridescent shift to your natural lip color. However, I found that to be a little boring after a few tries. So I tried layering it on top of other colors, the only difference is that it doesn't really make much of a difference. It just makes the other lipsticks a little more shinier. But not that much more iridescent. Eventually it just mixes into the lipstick all together and disappears eventually :(
Ashlynn R.
Littleton , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off, bite has some of the most moisturizing lipsticks out there. I can’t get enough of them, but this shade is amazing to top off your lipstick or accent in the middle. It is absolutely gorgeous and makes an old lipstick look brand new.
Carrie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore Bite lipsticks! I love that they use food grade ingredients and nourish the lips! I got this shade at TJ Maxx for $6.99. The formula is easy to apply and really cute! It has a color shift effect, just like real opals do! You can layer on top of other lipsticks to give it a fun effect as well. Fun purchase and pretty for dressing up!
Angela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product because it does what it's supposed to do however I don't think the color is pigmented enough to wear worn and the product isn't a wearable, useful color. It's cool for occasions or a festival or something but it's just not worth the price to not get the use out of it. Doesn't go over other lips products as well as it should for a color that doesn't work alone very well.
jordin w.
Hoover, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick has a great formula. I am obsessed with everything iridescent, and this is no exception. It is great on a naked lip by itself, or used as a sheen over a matte color. I wish that the price point were a little lower. It is sort of pricey. Overall, I would consider buying this again.
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first used Bite Beauty's creme lipstick, I was transported back to being a very young girl, watching my mother apply a vibrant red to her own pout with care before leaving the house. And I realized how very much lip products and their textures have changed over the years. This is REAL lipstick. It has heft and durability. This is not for the faint of heart, but it certainly can be worn by everybody. Bite has created a shade for every woman, from natural pink to wine and bold (and very flattering!) brick red. One of the best aspects is that this stays put but also cares for your lips with moisture-rich color. Each lipstick contains the amount of the antioxidant resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine. Organic shea butter, argan oil, and Vitamins E and C work hard to keep your mouth pliable, hydrated, and protect tender skin here against premature aging. While the finish is more matte, or velvety, than you may be used to, it can be a very sophisticated look. In order to make it work for you, exfoliate lips thoroughly with your favorite product--dead skin will ruin the effect. Once lips are flake-free, the most dramatic and precise appearance is achieved with a lipstick brush. Begin at the center of your lips and work outward, very slightly modifying your lip lines if you so desire but not to the extent that it appears unnatural. One hint when working with is lip brush is to be sure to "link" the color at the very corners of your lips; some women leave them bare and the result is an unfinished appearance. Perhaps you want even more drama. With a lipstick brush or your fingers, top lips with a high-shine gloss to have all eyes on you and enjoy the attention!
Danielle R.
When I first bought this I actually almost immediately returned it, since I had meant to purchase the lip gloss version. But then life happened and I forgot to bring it back, and then I wore it on a whim and it became a go to. If you appply with a heavy hand, you'll like a little bit "80s frosted lip" but it's a fun way to change things up without wearing a gloss. Also it can be super fun to wear over a liquid to matte, my only advice is apply it with your finger (or a brush) because if you apply it straight from the bullet it'll get stained.
Marlena S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Bite product is meant to be a lipstick topper to give the final look of pearl, iridescent finish. It's very creamy, hydrating and comfortable to wear, especially alone. However, I don't really enjoy applying this on top of my lipstick because of all the color transfer. It makes a bit of a mess of the topper so you end up having to wipe it down really well. I've heard that a good work-around is to wear Opal underneath your lipstick. Still I concur this is one of those products that's better in theory than in practice.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try Unicorn Tears but it was sold out everywhere so I gave this a try. I used it on top another lipstick, under a gloss, and on its own. Layering it on top of other lipsticks gives a pretty effect, although sometimes can make an uneven mess. The gloss I used completely drowned out the color of the opal, so maybe only use a clear gloss (I don't have any clear to test it out with unfortunately). On its own its quite subtle and looks like a sheer shimmery pink from far away. On closer look you can start to notice the blue and purple flecks. Pretty, but definitely not opaque.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really unique, which is great but also means it can be hard to figure out where exactly you can use this in your makeup routine. I personally do enjoy this on it's own, though I have to make sure the rest of my makeup is pretty matte or else this shade doesn't look quite as nice on me. It also looks amazing over other lipsticks! Especially if I'm wearing a darker shade, I like to pop some of this on the center. Really adds definition!
Ashley E.
Hutchinson, KS
I've been dying to try this for ages, is this worth the money? I've loved everything from bite beauty that I have tried so far. What does this do to your lips/other lipsticks? Thank you for the help!!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Is this a white lipstick or a topper for lipsticks of any color?
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
How does this look on warmer toned lipsticks? I know there are violety tones to this so I'm having a hard time picturing it over an orangey red
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
How is the pigmentation on this?
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
Does this product work as a chapstick?