Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche

Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche

WhhO has tried and loved for multi use ?
Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche Is this good,I’m afraid to try it?
Will bite be bringing this back in the new launch?
Start your review of Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche!
Lellianne C.
Review for: Cashew, Papaya
These are very useful especially when you’re on the go and need to carry light. It’s basically an all in one lip stick and blush or contour. I love the matte finish and how the color looks on my skin. It lasts a decent amount of time and does not dry out lips when reapplying. Highly recommend. I’d love to try the other colors.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche uploaded by Gabrielle R.
I received Blondie, Cocoa & Macaroon in the Bite Beauty #TheMultistick voxbox. I love all of them. These mutlisticks are so versatile, you can find ways to use them for anything -- seriously, anything. I've been using Blondie and Cocoa religiously on my eyes. I apply directly to my lids and use my fingers to smudge. I'll use Blondie as a base all over my eye lids (all over) then put Cocoa in the crease. I'll also smudge Cocoa in as faux liner. I do recommend using an eye primer because while these are extremely creamy and dry down to a powder finish...they will still crease. Additionally, I've used Cocoa as a contour which blends super natural but takes some time to blend in. I've started using Macaroon as a blush. I was weary at first that it would be too pink but it's the most subtle pink when blended -- it leaves the perfect flush to my cheeks. I've seen other people use Cocoa to fill their brows, which I may try as well. I've also seen people use Blondie as a contour for lighter skin tones. You can seriously use these for anything! They are my new obsession. They are worth every penny and I can't wait to pick up additional colors.
Tingting Z.
Allendale, MI
Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche uploaded by Tingting Z.
Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Briochelove love love this color. It is very beautiful color. And it also last very long time. I love the smell also. Definitely worth the money.
Bailey D.
Kansas City, KS
The sticks are fantastic for anyone from makeup beginners to makeup gurus. I keep one in my purse and I can easily freshen up my makeup look during work or even change my look into a night look for after work drinks!! So fun!
Brooke D.
Tallahassee, FL
Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche uploaded by Brooke D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this!! The colors this brand supplies are amazing, this stick has multiple uses and is definitely a product you should keep on you for on the go touch ups to your lipstick, blush, or highlight. It’s a beautiful lipstick and glides smoothly, can’t get enough of it!! It’s like your whole makeup routine in one product.
Faye S.
Bethel, NY
Review for: Blondie
This is the perfect nude lip! Love the texture and the color! Really can’t say anything bad about this!
Nancy P.
Waco, TX
I received this from a VOXBOX and really like, I use the macaroon one the most. I like how you can use it for eyes lips and cheeks.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Sara M.
Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche uploaded by Sara M.
I am obsessed with this product. I got it in my Vox Box not really sure how to use it or if it would compliment my olive skin. I'm happy to say all three have different makeup functions (I use Blondie as a nude lipstick and contour product). Macaron is my favorite:)
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Cashew
Very smooth and pretty. I like the idea of using it for multiple things but The color doesn’t work for me as a lipstick and I’m not a fan of using it for blush either so I’ll be passing it on.
Victoria C.
Wethersfield, CT
Review for: Papaya
Wow papaya is a beautiful springy/summer shade. I love that it is multi use.. I've used it on my eyes, cheeks, and dabbed it in my lips for an awesome monochromatic look. For eyes and cheeks I also use my finger to blend it out, and it is super easy to blend too. I hope Bite Beauty brings this line of product back so I can try more shades!!

231 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Una B.
Belgrade
il y a un an
Bite Beauty Multistick Mini in Brioche Is this good,I’m afraid to try it?
Dina E. il y a 3 mois
It's a little dry but the color payoff is nice. I'd say try to get it on sale and make sure you moisturize!!