What it is:
A multistick that applies like a cream and wears like a powder for weightless color application—just apply with your finger or a brush on the eyes, lips, and cheeks.

What it does:
With 35 percent powder in each Multistick bullet, this silicone-free formula creates a soft focus finish that's blendable, breathable, and buildable. It features universal shades for the eyes, lips, and cheeks that compliment all skin tones and are formulated to use anywhere on the face.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals and silicones.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
Apply Multistick to eyes and cheeks with fingers like a cream shadow or blush, or on lips like a regular lipstick.

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Triisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Squalane, Silica, Coconut Alkanes, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Mica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Resveratrol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglycerin-3, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

Does this product blend well in the skin? So you recommend this more as a blush, lipstick?
Just bought bite beauty multistick from sephora? Any reviews? Is it long lasting?
I’ve been eyeing the Bite Multisticks for a while now, but what I’m curious about is what the wear feels like on your cheeks compared to your lips or eyelids? Ideally I want to be able to smudge it on my face and be done but I truly can’t tell if it’s too dry for lips or too wet for cheeks. Do you set it if you wear it as blush? Or do you moisturize your lips before hand? Please let me know. Bonus if you also have used the Glossier cloud paint with them.
Start your review of Bite Beauty Multistick!
Product Highlights
“...absolutely beautiful. Like a swatch provides so much color. It isn't too creamy but it doesn't dry your lips put. Use a lip scrub before hand to get yourself a pair of pouty lips” in 230 reviews
“...pigmentation in their colours are amazing and it's great that it's such a natural based line. ” in 93 reviews
“...so worth it! the formula is so nice and goes from a cream to a powder. long lasting with beautiful color payoff. ” in 66 reviews
“This formula feels smooth and hydrating. This lip stick comes in a lot of colors with are very beautiful. It does not dry you lips over time but you do need to reapply thought out the day.” in 44 reviews
Brentwood Bay
I like this multistick. I use it mostly for my lips. The colour is nice and the consistancy so creamy. Its not a super long wearing formula but it does feel buttery and moisturizing.
Toronto
Really nice by itself but really amazing when paired with a lipstick underneath or a lip liner!! Really adds duo chrome affect and very multi dimensional will recommend to a friend!!!
Quinte West, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the colour and packaging! It dries down so it does not move and can be used as multiple things! I use it mainly for my lips for a little pop and also a highlighter. Love this product
Ottawa , ON
Review for: Cashew
I received a sample from Sephora and I really liked this brand. Beautiful colour, high pigment and great starting power. I find it even stained my lips a bit when it wore off.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have this in the shade brioche and it is a great lipstick and very long lasting. I will admit there are better formulas out there but it is super pigmented and lasts long
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Papaya
Not going to lie, when I first picked up this product I though it was a lipstick. It wasn't until I got home that I realized it was a multistick. Although I mostly use this product as a lipstick, I love the way it looks and feels when I use it as a blush on my cheeks (for the best results top it off with a powder blush to lock it in place). The shade Papaya is such a flirty and vibrant pink it is my go to, every day colour when I'm doing my makeup. The matt black packaging is so sleek and I love that the magnetic strip snaps the lid in place. The only downside to this product is that it is extremely dry! Because of this I usually use a lip oil or chapstick on my lips before applying the product to give it a bit more moisture and that works just fine!
Vancouver, BC
Bite Beauty Multistick uploaded by Kaeleigh E.
Review for: Almond
This is an okay product! I don’t find myself using it very often though. I find it’s too dry. I know it’s supposed to be a drier texture and a powder finish but to me it’s hard to blend on my cheeks and eyes and it’s not very comfortable as a lipstick. It’s about twenty something Canadian dollars too so for the price unfortunately it’s not a win for me personally but if you’re looking for something like this and don’t mind the drier texture I encourage you to swatch in store if possible and see if you like it. The colour I have, almond, is pretty both as a straight swipe and blended out (pic attached)
Nanaimo, BC
Review for: Cashew, Gelato
So I picked up the 2017 Mother's Day tin, which contained two of these little babies (Cashew and Gelato) at Sephora. I quite like them.

On the eyes, I find them a little "wet" feeling, and they invite oil onto the lip however they don't crease or transfer even then.

On the lips they also feel very creamy and moist, like a slightly more matte version of the Amuse Bouche lipsticks.

On the cheeks is where I find they do their best, which I believe was BITE's intention. These are super blendable on the cheek and melt into your foundation easily, and they wear quite long (longer than any powder blush I've ever used for sure.)

Toronto , ON
Bite Beauty Multistick uploaded by Emily T.
When I found this in Biscotti, a love affair began. The formula is astonishing, powdery and matte in a good way, the way that makes it give you a believable flush in your cheeks and eyes. It doesn't look like make-up you just look like a fairytale maiden. I sweep this over my cheeks and eyes, and mix a little in with my lipbalm for a flushed, natural, wind-blushed beauty.
Halifax, NS
Review for: Biscotti
Firstly, I love the packaging on this product. It’s a soft touch packaging with a magnetic closure. How awesome is that? Secondly, the color of the product is fantastic and perfect for fall/wintertime. I use it primarily on the lips but I have used it on the eyes and I felt it worked well for that. The one time I tried it on the cheeks, I found it difficult to blend out, but to its defense, I was using my fingers when I should have used a brush. It’s a pretty versatile product that lasts well and would be good if you’re traveling and want to cut down on space in your make up bag.

228 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...