Bite Beauty Multistick
What it is:
A multistick that applies like a cream and wears like a powder for weightless color application—just apply with your finger or a brush on the eyes, lips, and cheeks.
What it does:
With 35 percent powder in each Multistick bullet, this silicone-free formula creates a soft focus finish that's blendable, breathable, and buildable. It features universal shades for the eyes, lips, and cheeks that compliment all skin tones and are formulated to use anywhere on the face.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
What else you need to know:
Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals and silicones.
How To Use
Apply Multistick to eyes and cheeks with fingers like a cream shadow or blush, or on lips like a regular lipstick.
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Triisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Squalane, Silica, Coconut Alkanes, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Mica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Resveratrol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglycerin-3, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).see more...
Top Questions See all 495 Q&A
- "This is such an adorable lipstick. The color is amazing. The pigmentation is absolutely beautiful. Like a swatch provides so much color. It isn't too creamy but it doesn't dry your lips put. Use a lip scrub before hand to get yourself a pair of pouty lips" in 230 reviews
- "I think that bite is an outstanding lipstick brand! The pigmentation in their colours are amazing and it's great that it's such a natural based line. " in 93 reviews
- "What a brilliant idea!! you can use these in three different ways. eyes, lips, face. it makes the price point so worth it! the formula is so nice and goes from a cream to a powder. long lasting with beautiful color payoff. " in 67 reviews
- "What a brilliant idea!! you can use these in three different ways. eyes, lips, face. it makes the price point so worth it! the formula is so nice and goes from a cream to a powder. long lasting with beautiful color payoff. " in 66 reviews
- "This formula feels smooth and hydrating. This lip stick comes in a lot of colors with are very beautiful. It does not dry you lips over time but you do need to reapply thought out the day." in 44 reviews
But I do like these on the cheeks. The colors are well pigmented and easily blendable (I use a small duo fiber brush, but a finger works well, too). They do dry down to a powdery finish (good for the cheeks, bad for lips) and lasts well throughout the day. I also love the matte gray packaging with magnetic closure. It feels weighty and expensive.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos