BY BITE BEAUTY

What it is:
A multistick that applies like a cream and wears like a powder for weightless color application—just apply with your finger or a brush on the eyes, lips, and cheeks.

What it does:
With 35 percent powder in each Multistick bullet, this silicone-free formula creates a soft focus finish that's blendable, breathable, and buildable. It features universal shades for the eyes, lips, and cheeks that compliment all skin tones and are formulated to use anywhere on the face.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Bite Beauty products are free of petrochemicals and silicones.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
Apply Multistick to eyes and cheeks with fingers like a cream shadow or blush, or on lips like a regular lipstick.

Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Triisostearoyl Polyglyceryl-3 Dimer Dilinoleate, Squalane, Silica, Coconut Alkanes, C10-18 Triglycerides, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Jojoba Esters, Mica, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Glutamic Acid, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Resveratrol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglycerin-3, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).

• What are your instagram users and which social network do...2 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to use these?4 Answers
  • Are these good? Which are the best shades?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is such an adorable lipstick. The color is amazing. The pigmentation is absolutely beautiful. Like a swatch provides so much color. It isn't too creamy but it doesn't dry your lips put. Use a lip scrub before hand to get yourself a pair of pouty lips" in 230 reviews
  • "I think that bite is an outstanding lipstick brand! The pigmentation in their colours are amazing and it's great that it's such a natural based line. " in 93 reviews
  • "What a brilliant idea!! you can use these in three different ways. eyes, lips, face. it makes the price point so worth it! the formula is so nice and goes from a cream to a powder. long lasting with beautiful color payoff. " in 66 reviews
  • "This formula feels smooth and hydrating. This lip stick comes in a lot of colors with are very beautiful. It does not dry you lips over time but you do need to reapply thought out the day." in 44 reviews
Lauren J.
Review for: Other more...
I have the Prismatic pearl Rose one and I love it! My lips are naturally very pale, so I can definitely see some color payoff. It’s a reddish plum base on me with a definite gold reflect. The formula itself feels very nice on my lips. It starts out a bit sticky like all glosses, but it dries down a bit and generally is very wearable. I’ve worn it over lipstick, specifically Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Rebel Rose, and I loved the finish it gave. I honestly wear it a ton on its own, especially on light makeup days - something about it really finishes off my look and definitely gives that fresh-faced appearance. On those days, it’s definitely a lighter application than when I want to make a statement. I have both this and the Fenty Gloss Bomb and I prefer this one. I have not tried it on my eyes. Overall it’s a full recommendation from me!
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Cashew, Papaya, Biscotti more...
This product is the true definition of a multi stick - I have used it on my eyes, lips, and cheeks and loved it all three ways! I got samples of 3 colors (papaya, biscotti, and cashew) as a bonus in one of my Sephora orders and I’m pleasantly surprised by how often I’ve used them.
On lips - this was my initial use of the multi sticks. I used my fingertip to apply a little bit of the color to create a diffused, washed-out look. This is my favorite way to wear it. The colors are natural and dry down to a satin-matte finish. You could also use a lip brush (or apply the stick directly) for a bolder look, but I prefer the hint of color.
On eyes - use it like a cream eyeshadow. I used my fingertip again to place color where I wanted it, and patted it out. I also tried it with a fluffy brush, and both worked equally well. It’s perfect as a base color or as a nice tint on days when you don’t want to wear a lot of eyeshadow, but still want to create depth with a different shade. I have oily skin and the color didn’t crease or fade at all, which surprised me.
On cheeks - use your fingertips, not a brush, and don’t apply the stick directly to your face. Ever seen an ad for Glossier’s cloud paint blush? This stick works the same way. Get some product on two fingers and pat it in an angle where you want your blush. Then gently pat it out to distribute the color evenly and naturally. Again, I have oily skin, and the multi stick worked as well as (if not better) than my usual powder blush. Win!
Overall I love these sticks but haven’t had to purchase one yet. A little goes a long way (so I believe it’s worth it) and it’s very long lasting. I love products that have multiple uses and this one is perfect!
Myste B.
Douglasville, GA
Y'all, I REALLY like this! I was sent three of the Multi Sticks, in the shades Cocoa/Blondie/Macaroon, by Influenster, but don't let that influence you because this opinion is 100% mine. I was actually skeptical at first and didn't try them at first. Then I finally broke down, got brave, and went in to contour with the Cocoa shade. Oh. My. WORD!? The pigmentation, the blendability, the GORGEOUS powdery finish, Y'ALL!!? I was SOLD!! I use the 2 shades Blondie & Cocoa now as daily contour products and the shade Macaroon is a STUNNING Spring-y blush choice. I HIGHLY recommend trying out these hidden gems!!
Lupita M.
Granger, WA
Review for: Cashew, Gelato, Honeywheat more...
The bite beauty line didn’t interest me much at first but as soon as I tried their multi stocks I fell in love. They are cream products that can be used on the eyes, lips, and cheeks. I will admit I mostly use it for my lips but they are great for all of the above options. I would say my favorite is honey wheat it is such a different color. It is a brown with a seemingly yellow undertone. It looks beautiful on lighter and deeper skin tones. It looks more true to color on lighter skin tones and more neutral on deeper skin tones. I am within the medium range and I just love it for everyday. As for cashew & gelato they are also very stunning colors I use gelato primarily as a cream blush and cashew as a lipstick straight from the bullet and I love these products, I would definitely recommend.
Emma N.
Review for: Cashew, Brioche, Almond, Cerise more...
Bite multisticks are a holy grail product for me. They are so versatile and blend so well with or over other products! They go on creamy but dry down to a power finish. The color stays put on eyes, lips, and cheeks, and wear so well throughout the day. They’re also so travel friendly when you want to minimize your makeup bag for trips!
Jean Judith J.
Review for: Biscotti more...
This is the first lipstick I bought at Sephora when I first came to America. The beauty consultant at Sephora recommended it. I was curious about it being a multi stick. Although it was a bit pricey for my budget on a lipstick, but I did not regret buying it. I like how it glides on my lips and the texture and the pigmentation are just so great. I got mine in the shade, biscotti and it has been one of my favorites! When I'm lazy to reach for my blush I would just damp a little on my cheeks and I will have an instant blush! When I don't want to think which lipstick I should wear, I just go and grab this! I would say it lasts a long time on my lips except when I am eating. It would transfer to any glass or sandwich you would bite! 🤭 Anyway, I tend to just remove my lipstick with a tissue before having my meal and just reapply after eating. Despite of this I still like it very much and would really want to try the other shades! 😍
Stephanie V.
Review for: Macaroon more...
I have this in three shades (Blondie, Cocoa, & Macaron) due to a previous Influenster box. They’re really handy to have when you run out of contour or blush and need a quick look. I use the macaron color stick for blush, mainly. I put a little on my finger and pat on to the apples of my cheeks. It’s harder to use as a lipstick since it’s not as creamy as a lipstick and the stick is flat and not angled. Definitely need an angled brush for it.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Review for: Papaya more...
I received a sample of the Bite Beauty Multistick with my recent Sephora order. It came with Papaya, which I tried first on my eyes cheeks and lips. I love that it’s easy to apply and blends really well just using your finger. You don’t need any special tools to get a glamorous look. It makes a great travel essential but is also great for a quick every day makeup look. The color is flattering and long wearing. I’ll definitely be purchasing a full size since I love products that multitask!
Maya S.
Review for: Brioche more...
It definitely lives up to its title! For a monochromatic look I’ll use it as a lip, cheek, and eye color! The Multistick applies really well— you just have to warm it up by rubbing it with your fingers or on the back of your hand. I use my fingers because that’s how I apply to my cheeks and lids anyway in dabbing motions. The Brioche is a cool toned mauve compared to my skin tone. I plan on getting another color that’s warmer.
Chelsea B.
Bite is my favorite brand for lipstick. I just seriously can’t get over how great they taste!! Lol. It’s important because I hate when lipstick has a foul taste. Bleck. These are made from real fruits so I always say if I ever get stranded somewhere my lipstick could literally save my life because I could eat it lol they are so creamy and pigmented. They are a little pricey but trust me it is worth every penny!
Thalia S.
Can I really use it on eyes, lips, and face? .. seems too good to be true..
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Does this have leave a sticky feeling behind?
Eva T.
Where can i buy this mulistick by stee edit????
Jenn Q.
Anaheim, Ca
What is the finish on the lips?
Nicole Z.
Caledon, ON
I've definitely tried many lipsticks out, but many do not keep my lips hydrated. Does this lipstick dry your lips out? Or does it do the job all while keeping your lips looking moisturizer?