Bite Beauty Mix N' Mingle Lip Minis Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo - Violet/Palomino 2 x 0.05 oz uploaded by kiley c.Bite Beauty Mix N' Mingle Lip Minis Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo - Violet/Palomino 2 x 0.05 oz uploaded by Casey T.Bite Beauty Mix N' Mingle Lip Minis Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo - Violet/Palomino 2 x 0.05 oz uploaded by Michelle L.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A limited-edition lip collection with Creme Lipstick Duos, Matte Creme Lip Crayons, and Lush Fruit lip glosses all in head-turning hues and packaged in bright red ornaments for the holiday season. Featuring Bite Beauty's deluxe lip minis, ranging from Creme Lipstick Duos to Matte Creme Lip Crayons to Lush Fruit lip glosses, they're the perfect holiday gift for all skintones. The Lush Fruit Lip Gloss is a mini lip gloss with high pigments and fruit ingredients that are delicious enough to eat. The Matte Creme Lip Crayons offer timeless matte shades that give lips intense hydration. The Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo is a bite-sized lipstick with two contrasting shades. These festive shades come in an array of colors from vibrant and bold to demure and subtle. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? atin or matte finish?1 Answers
  • How much is this? Unfortunately, I'm on a budget.3 Answers
  • Will these shades wash out dark tan skin tone ? 1 Answers
Angela L.
Angela L.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Poppy Scarlet
I like changing up my look frequently, so I prefer mini-sized products. I've seen criticisms of the price per ounce for Bite's double-ended minis, but for my usage pattern, it makes sense to pay a bit of a premium to get more variety in smaller sizes - I'll never use up a full size, so the price I'm paying for the product I actually use ends up being higher. Poppy is a bold classic red, and Scarlet is a deep, vampy red. The two shades are individually stunning, and also work well together for an ombre lip. They're smooth, opaque, and fairly moisturizing, but the flip side is that they don't stick around very long even with liner + primer and require frequent re-application. Luckily, since this duo is so tiny, it easily slips into even the smallest purse for touch-ups. I will definitely purchase other Bite duos in the future!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Ithaca, NY
The bite lipsticks are definitely one of the most moisturizing ones I have tried. The color is also gorgeous and super wearable for me. The only thing holding me back from buying a full priced one is the price, but I'll probably splurge sometime soon. Unfortunately, these particular minis break very easily. Both ends of the lipstick ended up breaking off from normal use, and I've read other reviews complaining about the same thing. Other than the packaging, the product itself is great!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Review for: Violet Palomino
Even though I had heard so much about Bite Beauty I was still hesitant to get a full size. When these dual sided minis came out for the holidays I was really excited to be able to try out 2 different colors! I don't go through lip stick fast at all, so the smaller size was actually a bonus. I love the violet shade, so, so, so creamy and surprisingly wearable too!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Beautiful bright colors. I love these duos. Let's you try colors you would not usually wear or the formula if you want multiple colors but don't want to pay the high price. Great to give as a gift as well. Took off one star because the colors are a little too out there for me and I wish the would have done the purple a little toned down.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Saint Rose, LA
Review for: Poppy Scarlet
I recently purchased this lip duo because I had been having a bad allergic reaction to my lipsticks. I heard that this was a pretty natural product so I decided to pick it up. I am so glad i did. This is honestly the first lipstick that doesn't leave my lips dry and chapped. I will be trying other colors from this brand soon.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Retsina Musk
I love these bite beauty lip kits because you can just throw them in your bag and you have a variety of shades to wear in one compact tube! I bought my duo from sephora during the holidays and got a ton of compliments! I recommend these to people who like to change there lip color threw out the day hassel free!
Mystyna Y.
Mystyna Y.
Nashua, NH
I love these minis! I got this right before Christmas at Sephora, and I love the combination. The amount of product is small, but who really uses an entire lipstick anyway? The formula is amazing, and I love that it is made with food grade ingredients. This is a great way to try out the line.
Chrissy B.
Chrissy B.
Ridgewood, NJ
Wonderful Holiday set for a great price! This is a beautiful formula, that applies beautifully. These two layer really well over one other and create very interest effects. The packaging is chic, and the product lasts. I would definitely recommend this to others...a great way to try Bite!
Helen K.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
These are a really great way to try a bold color and the brand without committing to a full sized item. This product was my first foray into trying Bite products and I really enjoyed it. The colors were bright and vibrant and the formula was great. It's a shame it's been discontinued!
K W.
K W.
Review for: Crayon Gavi
Gavi is a wonderful nude color in that Mac Twig set of shades. Looks so good that I used up my mini in under a year and got one for my mother too. I wish they would put this shade in the full size permanents! Until then, buy two if you see this shade come out again in the winter!
Jada D.
Jada D.
How much is this? Unfortunately, I'm on a budget.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? atin or matte finish?
Dhivya N.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
Will these shades wash out dark tan skin tone ?