• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Sadhana B.
Eu tenho três cores: Red Velvet, Glacé e Cava. Cada batom custa ($24 + tax ) aqui na terrina do tio Sam. Você vai encontrar nas lojas e no site da Sephora.
O bastão é emborrachado e tem a logo da marca super discreta. Você vai ter que puxar para abrir porque ela não rosqueia, eu gostei desse detalhe porque a tampa fica sempre muito fechada e não corre o risco de abrir na bolsa.
Esses batons são defino pela marca como batom de acabamento Matte, eu diria que na verdade são Semi-Matte eles são super hidratante, com um toque suave e cremosos. Eles tem um aroma muito gostoso de citrino
All Bite Beauty lip products are made entirely of food-grade ingredients with the main key ingredient being resveratrol — a powerful antioxidant found naturally in red wine. All three shades I own are very richly pigmented with a hydrated texture. They are longwearing and apply smoothly with a flawless finish.
Thank you #bitebeauty #influenter for Received the MCLC courtesy of BITE Beauty for sampling purposes. I'm in love with my news colors Matte Creme Lip Crayon.
I received #THEMATTECREMELIP Crayon for testing purposes, compliments of Bite Beauty + Influenster. @BiteBeauty #contest @influenster
Sarah S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Glace more...
I recently got this lip crayon as part of my birthday gift from Sephora. After trying out the lipstick that came with it, and being disappointed, I was worried that I would be disappointed with this lip crayon as well. However, this product is amazing. Just like the lipstick, it feels so smooth and moisturizing on my lips. The color is absolutely beautiful too. What makes the huge difference between the two products is this crayon has some amazing staying power. It has a beautiful matte finish, is super pigmented, and doesn’t disappear within an hour or two. One application lasted me all morning. It lasted through multiple mugs of tea and stayed on until I ate. Because of that, I will probably buy this product once this tube runs out.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
I love these! First of all, the colors are highly pigmented and created to flatter all different skin types! My favorite shade is Cava, it's the only nude that I've ever had look good on me. The formula is also really long lasting, to the point of feeling like you need to reapply but then realizing your color is still going strong! My favorite feature of this product however is the smooth matte finish. Most mattes dry out my lips and make them look cracked, but this matte was very hydrating and left a smooth appearance! The only things that I'm not fond of with this product are the price and lids. I wish the lid to these lip crayons were magnetic like the multistick lids! Besides that though I highly recommend trying these out!
stacy b.
Austin, TX
The packing is simple but cute! It does call for attention
I like colors
And how the formula is a creamy and easy to apply
The smell isn't very pleasing, they have an orange smell. I didn't like how they weren't very lasting
Overall they worked good
Kylie B.
North Augusta
This is super creamy!! My friend gave it to me and I don’t know how much it was but it’s was worth the money😂. The color is so pretty and pigmented and I can’t get enough! (oh and the packaging is super cute!)
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
I received three shades in a voxbox. Glacé, Cava and red velvet. You can find a shade for every occasion! Red velvet has been a hit at the holiday parties! This lip crayon is long lasting and very pigmented. They apply smoothly and easily. The quality is awesome and I have no question about the ingredients. Plus Bite Beauty is cruelty free!
Elizabeth D.
It's pretty good. It's very creamy and applies smoothly but runs out quickly and Ben get messy. I love the matte look but sometimes it dries out my lips other than that this is a great crayon and the colors are beautiful.
Ashley C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Glace more...
This product was a little to dark for my liking, but it has a nice texture and is easy to apply. Not all my expectations were met but it’s still a nice lip pencil. I would recommend to people who typically goes for deeper lip sticks. #makeup #lipstick #snap Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
Danielle S.
Canonsburg, PA
Review for: Cava more...
I normally hate matte lipstick because I don’t like how it feels on my lips and how after wearing it, you get a clumpy line right where your lips touch. Bite Cosmetics has totally come up with a solution to fix this problem and I could not be happier! I am obsessed with the Cava Shade in particular and would recommend this lipstick to any of my friends.
Vanna L.
I can't believe how much I adore these Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayons! I received three colors in the Bite Beauty Voxbox; Cava, Glacé, and Red Velvet. They look unassuming in their sleek, modern black packaging, but these are some of the best matte lip products I've used it a while! Cava is such a perfect day time nude, and it keeps my lips hydrated all day instead of drying them out. Glacé is my favorite, and is a creamy, flattering dark pink and the one I wear most often. Red Velvet is not a color I would normally go for, but the brilliant, vibrant red is incredibly pigmented and not drying like many red lip products. The formula for each is creamy and easy to work with, and the colors go well with a vide variety of skin tones. I love that I got to try these, because they've become my new favorite lippies!
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora