• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Lindsay W.
Portland , OR
Review for: Cava more...
Love this everyday nude. These lip crayons go on smooth and do not dry out your lips! The colors are beautiful and the packaging is simple. I usually use with a lip liner because the crayon is a thicker texture and could move around a lot throughout the day.
Sarah C.
Review for: Brandy more...
This is an absolutely gorgeous lip crayon. Highly pigmented and it's smells absolutely heavenly. It's nice that there's also a lot of product so you're getting your money's worth. I love how it's matte & it gives your lips that nice pop of color - Makes them look luscious!
Maddie R.
Buffalo , NY
Review for: Red Velvet more...
Bite lip products are incredible. Super easy to apply, long lasting and the color is very potent
Allegra B.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Glace more...
Love the texture and coverage. Great neutral pink. Like to wear when I’m playing up my eyes more.
Marina B.
Yonkers, NY
Great colors, and the formula stays put without drying your lips. The shape of the tube also allows for way easier application.
Vina T.
Canton, OH
Review for: Cava more...
It's long lasting and I just love it! I got it from a voxbox. The price could always be cheaper, but like they say quality over quantity any day! Yep I just have to keep writing to hit the minimum lol
Connie N.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Red Velvet more...
I actually received this from a Influenster box and it was my first introduction to Bite products. The product is long lasting, smells great (like citrus), and vibrant in color. Whenever I wear it, I get a ton of compliments. I only wish the tip had a sharpener or shaper so I could get a thin line if I wanted to.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Cava more...
Love the way this felt and lasted on my lips. It can build up easily but that’s my only complaint
Beth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Red Velvet more...
The red velvet is a true nice red with blue undertones, which looks great on my skin tone! The crayon applies really nicely, though at times it got uneven but I suspect that may be my application being too heavy handed. My one other qualm is longevity: it’s not gonna stay on all day. But it’s beautiful, a great portable size.
Nicole B.
Luther, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
I literally only have one word for these bite beauty lip crayons, OBSESSED! They are so creamy and SO pigmented. They last for a really long time. I use these SO often. I need to buy every shade because they are just so wonderful. Everyone needs these in their makeup bag!
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora