• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
Review for: Leche more...
I love this lip crayon! I lined and filled in my lips in with one product. I did not have to use a lip liner and lipstick. It went on so smooth and stayed on for a long time. It did a great job at keeping my lips hydrated. This color was a great nude color.
Alexandra I.
Bucharest
The product it's very creamy and opaque. This product will last you a long time. It definitely surprised me since I wasn't expecting it to be so good. I think it's worth the money. The Sephora in my country doesn't carry this brand so I ordered it from the US since I really wanted to try it. I am satisfied with it.
Yesi Z.
Hollywood, FL
This is the best! Matter cream lip! Bite company catch my attention 100% and made me a fan and follower and client of these amazing lipsticks! Very creamy and the pigment are highly recommended! I am addicted to this matte cream lipstick thank you for the OPORTUNITY of have this! Influenster you guys rock!
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Liquorice more...
This is a very comfortable matte lip crayon. It goes on opaque and lasts for a long while. The packaging is very minimal but I think that lends a sophisticated element to the over all experience.
Sofia C.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Glace more...
I wanted to be a fan of this but it just didn’t work out. I applied it around my lips as a liner and after about an hour it started coming off. The color is beautiful, but it’s not long-lasting. I’ll have to pass on purchasing this one.
Katie S.
Allendale, MI
Oh I adore these lips crayons. They are creamy and go on so smooth. The colors are absolutely lovely as well.
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved these! I received 3 colors from Bite Beauty and Influenster, complimentary, in exchange for my full and honest reviews. In my complimentary box I received the colors Cava, Glace and Red Velvet. My ultimate, every day go to is now Glace. It's a really wonderful nude pink color that wears beautifully and will look really nice on every skin tone. The formula is amazing. It's not drying on my lips, it does give the true matte look without the flakiness. I find that I can wear it all day with minimal touch ups and it results in little to no dryness. Usually matte formulas are hard to create without making a very stiff and dry product. These Bite Beauty Matte Crayons are not like that at all! The ULTIMATE test came with the Red Velvet. I've been having to use clear lip liners for all my colors these days because they seem to bleed as the day goes on. I was EXTREMELY blown away that the Red Velvet did not move anywhere! I used this without any liners - just the product itself. I did have to do a slight touch up midday after lunch, but mostly in the center of my lips. Red Velvet is a great blue based red and is really a beautiful color and can be worn by almsot everybody. My least favorite color was Cava, it just seemed too light of a pink for my olive skin tone. However, I did wear all three for several days and the formulas are all very consistent. I was concerned that once the point wore down, it would be a little challenging to apply perfectly as done in the beginning, but that's not the case at all. It still works very nicely and is very easy to apply.

I would most definitely recommend this product to everybody. In fact, I am really looking forward to purchasing additional colors!
Stephanie B.
Davie, FL
This is by far my FAVORITE go to color! It goes great with literally everything, lasts a fair amount of time and has a minimal amount of transfer onto drinks. It's moisturizing and doesn't taste bad (added bonus lol) I would definitely recommend these stick to anyone and everyone!
Anishka B.
A really good product by influenster... It really is very easy to apply on your lips and it looks really a good one and a natural beauty
Emma G.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Molasses more...
A little on the pricey side, but totally worth it. You get a lot of product, and it's easy to apply. No makeup remover or q-tips needed. Smells good and lasts though drinking and light eating.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora