• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
MaryCate M.
Portland, ME
I've enjoyed Bite lip products but this one just fell flat for me. I felt that I constantly needed to reapply and despite exfoliating prior to application it became very flakey and cakey. Would not buy again.
moe 💕.
Vero Beach
Really hated this one. I usually buy lots of this brand but this lipstick really made me rethink some of the stuff I get from them because of the. Dryness and texture of ketchup 😕
Mari❤️ Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Amaretto more...
I got a mini version of free from Sephora. It’s not a flattering color on me at all. I didn’t care for the way it made my lips feel either
Stephanie B.
Woodside
Severe allergic reaction to this product. I've never had a reaction to a product like this before. Has a nice tint to it, but be careful if you tend to have bad reactions to products.
Madeline C.
Cabot, AR
I'm really not that impressed with this product, but it came in my Sephora birthday gift. The color was a bit too much for my fair skin. And I did find that the lip crayon went on like an actual crayon, almost like it had a waxy consistency. I have not tried their lipsticks, I'm hopeful those are of a higher quality.
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield , CA
Lovely colors! But I don't know why I feel like these are too dry? Or did I get a bad batch? What do you guys think?
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield , CA
I don't really like the formula feel like it is to dry, or maybe my lips were to dry? Maybe just not for me, but great nudes!
Jamie O.
Lloydminster
Product was very greasy feeling and smeary. Did not last very long and transferred very easily.
Fairoza K.
lewisville, NC
Review for: Glace more...
I really wanted to love this product I really did but, don't get me wrong the color is amazing but I did not like how it would never last for more than an hour and the finish was satin not matte which irritated me. i thought this was because of use o error so i tried 10 different ways and it was still the same.
Gina S.
Stoney Creek
Review for: Glace more...
This is the Sephora BDAY gift this year. It's a horrible formula and the colour is not for me (personal opinion). I expect in a lipstick some kind of staying power...ANYTHING...this comes right off.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora