• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Sami N.
Republic
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I will definitely buy another when it runs out. It’s so natural and pretty. It’s pigmented and lasts great!!
Madisen W.
Orting, WA
One of my favorite go to lipsticks! Natural, but not boring. I love the texture isn’t drying or heavy.
Emily E.
Review for: Glace more...
I'm a huge fan of bite lip products and this product is one of my favs! They have rich pigmentation and last most of the day. They aren't drying either. The only thing I will say is that it doesn't stay sharp which isn't really a deal breaker because most lipsticks don't keep there shape anyways.
Jaclyn G.
Oh my goodness, I love these. Everything about them is awesome: the lovely citrusy scent, the smooth matte texture (doesn't dry out my lips at all), and the color choices. I have four that came in a set a while back: Aubergine, Torte, Coulis, and Cafe. Wish I had more of them!
Kieley P.
Richmond
Nice color. Lasts very well. Easy to apply. No weird taste. Very nice lip crayon!!!!!!!
Christina S.
Easy application, deep color, long lasting, and stays on when taking a sip of your wine or coffee. Not as pricy as some others so for the midrange products would give Bite a 5 star review. Loved the results.
Stephanie R.
After I received this brand to try and fell in love with, I went out and got more colors. These are creamy with an intense (but a good intense) amount of color. I use these for special days and date nights. They do dry out my lips too but not as bad as some other brands. I do recommend these!!
Raleigh G.
asbury park
My favorite favorite FAVORITE lipstick of all time. I almost don’t want to tell anyone to let the secret out. Incredibly creamy and smooth formula. No bleeding no cracks. The color cava is the most perfect mauve-nude. I’ve used 3 tubes of this and I keep repurchasing.
Christy M.
I got this as my birthday gift from Sephora and it has become my go-to lipstick! This color is a perfect neutral for olive skin tone and also doesn't dry out lips. Its a very hydrating and comfortable lipstick and they are now my favorite lipstick brand!
Stefanie D.
Sydney
Review for: Molasses more...
I lost my favourite lipstick shades by another company but found it in a bite one and it was so much better. It’s smooth and feels so good to wear. The pen like packaging feels so much more solid than the stand flimsy lipsticks you get that always end up at the bottom of your handbag!
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora