• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Vanessa C.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Glace more...
I need every color. These lip crayons are EVERYTHING. It has a built-in sharpener so you can always get a precise line without any worries. Super hydrating and stays put!! Will be buying multiple colors.
Caroline W.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I like the natural look this lipstick gives. It makes my lips feel moisturized yet pretty. I have been constantly using this product as of late. I am planning on repurchasing. Would recommend to a friend
Joana ♡.
Review for: Glace more...
Loved it! Has a pink shimmery finish and left my lips sofr afterwards too. It was easy to apply but it did feel a little sticky. Not as long lasting as I would like, didn't last much after a meal.
Sophia R.
Vienna, VA
This lip crayon is matte, but it does not dry out your lips. It is easy to apply & lasts a long time on your lips. It fades pretty nicely as well. I also love this color -- perfect for fall/winter.
Michaela ♡.
Somerset
Review for: Glace more...
The absolute first thing I noticed was the smell, it smelt very crayon like. It was also a little difficult to apply to corners and Cupid’s bow area due to the fact that it flattens after so much use.
Jasmine E.
North Las Vegas
I got Bite Beauty’s Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glace as part of my birthday gift from Sephora! It was my first time trying any Bite Beauty products, and all I can say is that I absolutely love Bite Beauty now! The Matte Creme Lip Crayon applies so smoothly and is very pigmented. I also love the color, Glace, that I got. It’s a nice nude color that you can use for an every day look! I also love how Bite Beauty uses natural products and ingredients, and their products smell so good!
Sarah D.
Review for: Glace more...
No filter and a blurry close up of the color. Sorry! I really love how creamy this lip crayon is and the color is beautiful! I put this on when my lips were chapped and they feel really moisturized. I got mine from sephora as a free birthday gift along with a bite lipstick and scrub. Great birthday gift and a universally stunning color! You just can't go wrong with anything bite brand tbh.
Katelyn W.
Salem
Review for: Glace more...
I actually really liked this. I didn’t think I was going to but I love the “pencil” aspect much more than just regular lipstick tubes. The formula goes on great, very smooth and last for a long time.
Angela W.
Holly
The Bite crayons are easy to use, as you can sort of line your lips and fill them in, or just swipe them on. This color is a lovely berry shade that I wear mostly in the winter months. I have light/medium neutral skin tone, blue eyes and brown hair and get tons of compliments when I wear this shade. The color is fairly long lasting and fades nicely without any weird rings or patchiness. I’m not a lipstick lover in general, but don’t mind this formula because it doesn’t dry my lips out when I wear it. I will probably buy more shades in the future.
Tressa B.
Apo, NY
Review for: Glace more...
Wow- this lip crayon is just amazing . First off the smell is so yummy I literally want to eat it . It goes on so smooth and I love how the applicator is small so you can work up to how you want to apply it on your lips and for me that’s great due to having small lips . Great product and lovely color . Stays on a long time too. Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora