• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Taylor E.
Review for: Sugarcane more...
Loyal fan of Bite Beauty and these crayons do not disappoint! You can use these alone or you can treat it like a lip liner and pair it with their other lipstick products and it helps to hold the color all day!
Nicole K.
Review for: Glace more...
This Bite lip crayon is awesome. No pencil needed is the name of the game for this super creamy lip color. It feels so smooth in your lips and packs pigment power. The shade glacé works for many complexions from fair to olive.
Rachel K.
Monticello, AR
Review for: Cava more...
I love this lip crayon!! Sometimes I use it as a liner for the amuse bouche lipstick and sometimes I just wear it alone with a bit of gloss. Very easy to apply and so so so creamy!! Will definitely buy again!!
Kiara R.
orlando , FL
Review for: Glace more...
This apply to the lips beautifully it’s leaves like lip balm with color it’s not heavy what’s so ever and very pigmented and the smell is great not strong but you can smell it when applying. HIGHLY Recommend !!
Sariah W.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Glace more...
This formula is very nice! It's easy to apply and is very comfortable on the lips. The lasting power is pretty good too. And when it wears down it does so evenly. The color is definitely one of my favorites
Lindsay R.
My favorite lipstick EVER. If I could give it 6 stars, I would. The packaging is gorgeous and sleek and since the product is slim, it’s easy to line and fill with it. I have the shade framboise and it’s stunning. I always get compliments on it. It’s very long lasting and even when the actual lipstick comes off/is taken off, there’s still a beautiful stain left behind (which I love). I’ve never gone through a tube of lipstick before but I just bought my second one! Definitely gonna try new colors. 10/10
Jennifer J.
Hartford
One of my favorite lippies. These are easy to use, nicely pigmented, and comfortable to wear. I do have to reapply throughout the day, but do because the finish is beautiful and my lips don't get dried out.
Cameron C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Leche more...
I love this product for and everyday kind of color because it works with everything and the way it is shape really helps you stay in the lines and it is not to drying on your lips which I like about it!!!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Review for: Glace more...
I got this free for my birthday as a gift from Sephora. I was excited to try this out. I really like this style of lip crayon, it’s very easy to apply. I had other lip crayons that were very thick and bulky. I like this because it’s the perfect size and easier to apply. I also like the matte look and it doesn’t feel dry on my lips. It feels very creamy. I didn’t care for this color, it’s not my color preference. I need to purchase a different color because I definitely really like Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayons and I recommend them if you’re looking for a good matte lip crayon!
Caroline W.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I like the natural look this lipstick gives. It makes my lips feel moisturized yet pretty. I have been constantly using this product as of late. I am planning on repurchasing. Would recommend to a friend
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora