• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Erin B.
Review for: Brandy more...
Love this brand! Their lip crayons have great color payoff and are super easy to get a precise application with. The formula lasts and is not drying. I have these in multiple colors and love them all! Would repurchase for sure!
katelyn v.
Review for: Amaretto more...
I received this from Sephora as a reward. I like that the product is compact and easy to use. However, I was not impressed by the color as well as the texture of it. It made my lips look very dehydrated. I would not buy this.
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
Right off the bat, the packaging is sleek and modern. The box that the lipstick comes in is sturdy. The lipstick itself is sleek and the packing doesn’t feel cheap. The product itself is very luxurious, lightweight and comfortable on the lips. This color is the perfect cool toned neutral brown. It has a light, fruity scent and as Bite beauty boasts, tastes delicious too. You can’t go wrong with any of their lipsticks but this formula is fabulous and the application is wonderful. I highly recommend these lipsticks and I’ll hopefully be getting more colors soon.
Melissa C.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Truffle more...
Bite beauty has a beautiful selection of colors and the formula is nice. When applying, it feels a little velvety. Very light, almost feels like there is nothing on the lips. The only downfall is that it doesn’t last all day.
Kendolyn O.
Fort Lauderdale
I loooooove this lipstick. This is one of my favorite lipsticks/lip products. The formula is outstanding. It’s like a crayon that equally serves as a lip liner and a lipstick in one. It’s velvety smooth. So pigmented and leaves a faint stain on lips after removing. I absolutely love this product and I love the brand Bite and what it stands for!!! It’s a little pricey, but so worth it!!! ♥️ perfect lipstick for fall, winter, or a sexy vampy look!
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Brandy, Molasses, Glace more...
This is perfect for those of us who may want the matte lipstick look, but aren’t willing to deal with dry, crusty, uncomfortable lips to get it. These won’t give you the most matte-looking lip possible but it is matte and it’s very comfortable to wear all day. I only tried this by accident after getting Glace as part of my free Sephora birthday gift and I’m glad I did. I also love the unique colors Bite Beauty offers as part of this and other formulas. Amuse Bouche is still my favorite lip product, but if I want to go more matte this is where I’ll turn first.
Brianne B.
Cullowhee, NC
Review for: Glace more...
Love the formula of this product and the shade is a staple in my beauty routine! It’s a beautiful color and I can pretty much wear it with anything I wear! It lasts so long and any chance I get I recommend it to my friends!
Nguyet L.
This is a pretty hydrating formula with good staying power. Easy application and you can use it to line your lips also. I just dont like the length of it for storage in my ikea drawers but I just lay it flat and it's fine.
Ashley M.
Review for: Cognac, Cava more...
This is a nice formula, but doesn’t hold up well through eating and drinking. There are a bunch of beautiful colors and it is easy to apply, but overall I don’t grab for it as much as I should because of the staying power.
Mayra L.
Review for: Amaretto more...
Absolutely love this lip crayon ! The shade is so natural and super cute . It glides on the lips so smoothly and it’s so creamy ! I’ve used it on some of my clients and they love it too . I would definitely buy it again
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora