• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Katy O.
College Sta, TX
Review for: Glace more...
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and i love it. This was my first time trying out Bite Beauty and I was not disappointed. The texture feels really good and the color is pigmented. It wears nicely and comes off gradually, not in patches.
Lillian S.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Glace more...
This bite cream lip crayon is very creamy and soft. I love creamy lipsticks. I am not crazy about the dry sensation on my lips when I wear matte lipsticks. I recommend this brand.
Nam N.
Houston
Amazing pigmentation and luscious satiny silky finish—not matte at all. This is the only lip product I used for my jewelry design photoshoots and they came out beautifully! Love the sharpening device as it actually sharpens it like a pencil instead of just extending the stick with a screwing mechanism. You have to be careful though as the formula is very buttery soft and easy to smush and fall apart—even when sharpening—and there will be a lot of product waste though i feel its necessary in order to taper the point. Another couple of downsides—very transferring , I chose vampy shades and they smear, feather and fade easily without a lip liner. Also the caps are not secure and crack easily so if you plan on storing it in your purse make sure you put it in a safe compartment! I highly recommend this product with a lip liner to give that amazing color pop for a glamorous look at an event especially for the more pigmented shades, but not so much for all-day use.
Jojo P.
Houston
Review for: Truffle more...
This is one of my favorite lipsticks (lip crayon's?) particularly in the color Truffle. The pigmentation is amazing - it takes very few swipes to get the color payoff you are looking for. I originally purchased this at Sephora a few years ago looking for the darkest color I could find and this was the best that suited by skin tone. Although on the Sephora website it describes Truffle as being more brown, it actually ran as more of a deep purple to brown for me. It's matte, but not a liquid matte so it does transfer onto other things and can stain - messy eaters beware. But other than that I love this.
Lindsay W.
Portland , OR
Review for: Cava more...
Love this everyday nude. These lip crayons go on smooth and do not dry out your lips! The colors are beautiful and the packaging is simple. I usually use with a lip liner because the crayon is a thicker texture and could move around a lot throughout the day.
Disa E.
Ames, IA
I love how this works! It’s great at giving you a subtle look but still give a great color pay off! The only issue is I wish there were more colors to choose from! They are all in the nude family and I like bold colors more than nudes!
Autumn S.
I love bite beauty and the formula on these are beautiful as well as the color cava is my favorite because it’s such a different color. I use these a lot and I like that these are dual purpose as a liner and lipstick in one the sharpener on the end helps a lot. I love these only con would be I wish these wore longer they wear better than the cream formulas in the amuse bouche line because they are matte but I wish there was less transfer. My number one favorite thing about these are that they are natural and edible it makes me feel good that food grade ingredients are in my lipstick. Would buy again and would recommend.
liana h.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Glace more...
This a very beautiful shade. This product I received as the birthday gift from sephora in 2018. The product is very creamy and lasts on the lips pretty well. I’m not sure if I would repurchase but I will definitely use this product up.
Bianca C.
I bought my first red lipstick with this! Most of the time I don’t like the crayons because I find them to be too matte and they end up caking my lips. This one is a cream based so it helped my lips to not get super flaky and gross!
Kylie H.
Missoula, MT
Review for: Glace more...
I am so obsessed with these lip crayons! They are long lasting and this color is beautiful on almost anyone! It’s the perfect color to wear as a natural yet noticeable color. I love how these don’t dry out your lips but last awhile!
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora