• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Shakirah L.
I Recieved This Prosuct As A Birthday Gift From Sephora And Let Me Tell You. This Is A Bomb Moiturizing Hydrating Matte Creme Lip Crayon That Is Amazingly True To Description And True To Color. Smells Great And Looks Wonderful. Glides On So Smoothly With A Pop Of Color.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I got this free from Sephora for my birthday. I would have never bought this color because I go for the bright red but I'm so glad I got this color. Thanks bite and Sephora for selling me on the nude lip!
The point is amazing on this lip crayon! I have a very V'd Cupid's bow and this allows me to cover it perfectly.
It's dual purpose, you can line your lips with it or you can cover the whole lip in it. It feels very moisturizing and has a silky smooth texture.
The only thing I could wish for is for it to last longer but then I'm sure it wouldn't be so moisturizing.
Patricia D.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Glace more...
I’m not one to wear a bold lip— I like neutral colors and I found that this one was perfect! I love the packaging and how I can use it to line my lips before filling the rest in.

Also I have pretty chapped lips but I found that this was not too matte-ifying nor drying
Jessica S.
Litchfield
Review for: Amaretto more...
 I actually don’t usually care for crayons lipsticks but this one in particular is so nice. I will definitely be buying it again. And the price is pretty good. It glides onto the lips so nice and easy.  I can’t wait to try out more colors and shades.
Tonya N.
Wichita
Review for: Cognac more...
I love lip products from Bite Beauty. They are healthy for my lips. They have lasting color and are smooth to apply. They are a little pricey. The packaging is convenient to carry around. I would buy them again but on a splurge because the products are costly.
Chasie C.
Muncie, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Amaretto more...
I actually got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I was super nervous but I was told it was AMAZING so I was excited.. it met my expectations and the value is awesome! I will be buying more of there lipstick so I would definitely recommend it to others!
bri C.
They have the best colors for lipsticks, like the opi of lips. Great ingredients no overwhelming annoying scent. Just the color you want! Packaging is sleek and the lip products are long lasting and moisturize while still being semi matte. Would RECOMMEND!
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This is the most pigmented Rosey mauve lipstick I have ever used. One swipe on your lips and your good for hours even through eating and drinking. I did notice a bit of transfer from kissing after a while but that's usually the case with any lipstick. The bite beauty lipsticks are all so creamy and the best pigmentation on the shelf and the only negative I have seen is that you do NEED a lip liner or it won't be a good day for you. And they are a tad bit pricey for such a little amount but that little amount does go a long way. Glace is a gorgeous nude that suits all skin tones and if you want a shade a tiny bit darker Chai is just as gorgeous.
Olivia S.
Bethel Park, PA
Review for: Cava more...
Bite Beauty never steers me wrong when it comes to lipstick. I particularly love these Matte Creme Lip Crayons for their comfort and broad color spectrum. Cava is my favorite shade, with Aubergine coming in at a close second. I highly recommend these.
Amanda C.
Absecon, NJ
The color of this is amazing. I received it as my birthday gift from Sephora and have used it a couple times. I would not pay for this product though because it tends to bleed. But it does have great pigment, goes on smooth, and doesn’t dry out lips.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora