• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Brandy more...
This is one of my favorite lip crayons and that is because I love how easy it goes on and how long it lasts. It has a creamy texture and doesn’t flake. I also love that it’s 100% cruelty-free and vegan!!
Callie F.
Athens
Review for: Black Truffle more...
Omg Black Truffle is to die for! It starts out a deep deep purple but as it starts fading the color turns this deep burgundy red. I love the application, the creaminess of the formula, and this has a more pointed tip for easier lining and application! If you haven’t tried it.. you need to!!
tereesaw K.
las vegas
This color is so pretty. Just the right amount of pink to give you a very natural look. Goes on very easily and smoothly. Doesn't dry out our lips. I like that its retractable so you don't need a sharpener for it. Three of my friends also bought this product after I wore it.
Angela V.
Spring lake , MI
I love these lip crayons. They are a little pricey however they stay and make my lips feel hydrated. The color range is nice but I wish there were more. I love that the tube twists off. The color is opaque and creamy but not glossy or thick. They smell absolutely incredible too.
Brenda N.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: Glace more...
Such a nice creamy lip crayon. Very pigmented and lasts a while. It has a faint sweet fruit scent that’s not unbearable, and the color Glace is a very pretty nude pink. Not sure if I would repurchase as it’s kind of up there in price at $24 but the product itself is really nice.
Isabel B.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Glace more...
It is a very pretty mauve color it is very comfortable it is a crème so I would recommend a lip liner to avoid smudging but it is easy to carry and reapply. It is not really a longwear product so if you are eating you may need to reapply but apart from that I would recommend.
Emilee F.
Lockport, IL
Review for: Cava more...
got this as a sample in one of my sephora subscriptions but not really a color i use a lot so ive only tried it once and its okay to apply and didnt leave it on very long because i wasnt a fan of the color but id definitely buy full size and the packaging is so sleek and cute
Shelby I.
Review for: Glace more...
I love this color! I tend to stick with nude hues when I pick my lipstick, and this is the perfect shade for my skin tone. I only wish the color lasted longer. It did not hold up to even drinking a bottle of water. I would love it more if I didn’t have to reapply so often.
Angela K.
Burtonsville, MD
Review for: Cava more...
For me, it’s a bit too creamy texture but the color is pretty nice. It’s definitely easy to apply/use but a lil pricey because it doesnt really last long. This is my first time using it since I got it for my birthday from Sephora. I would only buy it again for the colors.
Sarah C.
Review for: Brandy more...
This is an absolutely gorgeous lip crayon. Highly pigmented and it's smells absolutely heavenly. It's nice that there's also a lot of product so you're getting your money's worth. I love how it's matte & it gives your lips that nice pop of color - Makes them look luscious!
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora