• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Casey J.
Review for: Leche more...
I love Bite Beauty products and I got this as a sample, I absolutely love it! It’s soft, smooth, and from my testing, it’s long lasting. Now that being said, it’s hard to eat or drink with it but it isn’t a stain, so it’s no biggie to reapply.
Amanda K.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Leche more...
(I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.) Thank you #Influenster for allowing me to try this amazing lip crayon. I wouldn’t normally spend the retail price on this, so I would have likely never tried this without the #VoxBox. The color is so pretty and really natural looking. LOVE!
Amanda K.
Harbor City , CA
Review for: Amaretto more...
I love that this is a smooth matte lipstick. I generally do not prefer matte finish because I prefer shine & hydration. These are not drying at all and they still feel like a creamy lipstick but they have a soft matte finish. Love the crayon packaging style as well. Can be used to line lips as well as fill them in.
Luzcely M.
I do like these, but I feel like they come off pretty quickly. I have dry lips, but not really chapped. These do stick to dry skin if thick enough, but smaller bits are fine. I like the tip at first, but it rounds out pretty quickly, and there's no sharpener, which sucks. Over all, nice product, could be better.
Chelsea J.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Glace more...
I absolutely LOVE this lipstick and love everything from bite beauty! Such a nice soft creamy matte formula. I love that it’s in a crayon form. Makes it super precise to outline lips first and then fill in. Very pigmented! Decent wear time and easy to reapply. One of my favorite lip products! I would recommend!
Amanda S.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
My GO To color is Glace! Got this as my bday gift from Sephora and once it ran out I went back to buy it. Last forever and the shade looks great on everyone. I see why it’s so popular 💋 Excuse my no makeup but even as pale as I am without makeup this color still works!
Kristen P.
Review for: Glace, Cava more...
These are such beautiful colors and they are super easy to apply, but I got them as a gift and if they were not gifted to my then I would not have them at all. This is a product I would not buy for myself because I feel they cost too much, and after using them I feel more and more like they just are not worth the amount they cost. Great product, but too overpriced:( I personally like the e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color better, because they are much cheaper, not that different in quality, and they are the same general concept. I have also heard the same thing about  the  ColourPop Lippie Stix , but have not tried it myself to be the judge of that. Either way I feel that this is a good product, but there are similar things out there for much cheaper
Gabriela S.
Charlotte, NC
The bite beauty matte creme lip crayon it surprises me because I didn't have high expectations about this product ... It's so easy to work with.... very creamy!!!!!
I will go ahead and get me some more colors because this lip crayon is one of my favorite... I also love that I don't have to sharpen it 🙆
Bridgette J.
Review for: Truffle more...
This lip product is a gorgeous color. Applies very smoothly and evenly. It actually smells delicious for being a creme product, which I find to be not overly strong in scent usually. It's fairly even and not streaky which I love. The only downside is it is not too long lasting, being a creme formula.
Serena J.
I was giving this product from Sephora as part of my birthday gift. I never tired bite beauty before getting this lipstick as a sample and I was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the color looked on me. It was very subtle but it gave me that your lips but better kind of look.

The formulation is great. The lipstick can last on me for a couple of hours of talking and drinking before I will have to reapply.  The only down side to this product is that because it’s like a pencil the top gets dull and it’s hard to get sharp edges and a clean application after a while. Now this might be because I have a sample size and don’t have the but in pencil sharpener but if you don’t constantly keep the tip pointy it will be harder the get nice edges.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora