• Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Augbergine
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Sugarcane
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Molasses
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Liquorice

BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Sarah M.
Review for: Cava more...
The lip crayons are fantastic. They are moisturizing and they last at least to your next meal. You do not need perfect lips for these to look good. They are easy to reapply. I highly recommend.
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
Review for: Glace more...
I got a sample size of this for my Sephora birthday gift and i love it! I am not a lipstick/crayon, matte, person. I don't like how it emphasizes the lines of my lip and makes it look dry. Despite that, this product blew me away! it is so creamy and looks so nice! it does not make my lips look dry, it is matte, but it doesnt make my lips look like its crackly dry. I had a a flaky dry skin that wasn't fully dry to come off and it totally went over it and was not noticeable at all! the color came of kind of lilacish on my lips but i thought it would be more of a dusty rose. It's kind of a shade that is outside of my comfort zone so i won't use it but i would definitely buy a different shade. I think that it is totally worth it! Its moisturizing and doesn't dry your lips!
Emily P.
Denver, CO
This is one of my ride or die lip products. The formula is everything. Smooth, creamy, hydrating, and full coverage. For the price you are really getting pigment, balm, and pure happiness. I have multiple colors of this same product but this color is like the perfect nude. It's not too cool or warm or light so it suits people of a lot of different skin tones and when it wears off it doesn't look patchy and horrible. This color and formula will give you life.
Kayleigh Z.
Erie
Review for: Red Velvet more...
I absolutely loved the color and finish of this lipstick, but it seemed to come off super easily. I had to reapply too many times throughout the night, but other than that it was really nice.
Emily P.
Denver, CO
This formula is so hydrating, smooth, and smells so nice. I really enjoy the color of this one as well, the only downside is that I don't find it lasting as long as other lip products. This type of color specifically does not look cute after a couple of drinks/kisses/life. I like to pair this with a liquid lipstick and it makes it last a lot longer and you skip all the horrible lip peeling from normal liquid lipstick dryness. Definitely recommend!
Heather F.
Pinnacle, NC
Review for: Glace more...
Bite lipstick  Is fantastic. I love the sleek tubes, the rich & creamy, long lasting colors that look & feel so good on.  Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Lipstick
Rikki H.
Review for: Glace, Red Velvet, Cava more...
This is a nice and creamy lip pencil. It can be a bit runny on your lips and will settle in the lines you also have to set it with a powder other wise it will wear off quickly. But the color pay off and formula are nice, creamy and non drying.

Top swatch : Red Velvet
Middle: Glance
Bottom: Cava
Joceline B.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Glace more...
I tried it thanks to the Sephora birthday gift and omg it is amazing! I loved it so much that I finished it and I bought a full size! I love Bite and they have yet to steer me wrong!
Viivianne M.
McLean, VA
Not only is this a great pigment, but I love the way it goes on and wears. It's great coloration without being drying like a regular lipstick or even a liquid. I love that it's blendable, and reapplication is a breeze. I've gotten super into lipsticks lately, but I honestly may prefer to wear this over something more major commitment like a liquid. This is so much easier to reapply and touch up, but you probably won't even need to.
Angel V.
Sherwood, TN
The colors are beautiful, but the product is too "cakey" for my liking and often smears. Definitely no room for mistakes for me.
I drink lots of beverages throughout my day which leads to the smearing when using this lip crayon..at that point removing the lipstick that's smeared removes my other makeup.
I do like the Color and received this product as a sample in a beauty bag, but would not purchase as it's not a good fit for me.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora