lizz c.
1,693 reviews

Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort

Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Winston Salem, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
I prefer the bite products a lot more than MAC tbh. They have this scent/flavor that is so nice too! They are moisturizing and super pigmented. they are a little more pricey than some of MACs products but I think its worth it :)
Allison S.
Allison S.
2 years, 4 months ago
I like the bite beauty crayons a lot more than MAC! MAC tends to go on more dry than creamy, but the Bite beauty crayons go on creamy and stay that way for a while. The color lasts a long time, but you may want to reapply to keep your lips from feeling dry
Fallon J.
Fallon J.
2 years, 4 months ago
M.A.C. lipsticks are good but Bite Beauty Lip Crayons are remarkable. The texture is thicker and lasts longer. Onc swipe and you're good to go.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Sacramento , CA
2 years, 4 months ago
How does it feel after application? Smooth matte or sticky?
Pria W.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sunset Beach, CA
2 years, 7 months ago
Bite for sure! I'm not a huge fan of Mac's lipsticks.
Gul F.
Gul F.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 7 months ago
Bite is more comfortable i would say
Belle C.
Belle C.
2 years, 8 months ago
I think these are a lot more comfortable
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
los angeles, ca
2 years, 8 months ago
I love both, but it's important to understand the type of product for each. To compare for similar products - I have both Mac Brave and BB glacier. I consider both to be two of my favorites. I give an edge to brave in terms of color but comfort and lasting power goes to BB glacier. I've never worn a lip product that lasts as long as BB creme lip products. truly worth it.