Bertha M.
Grove City, OH

I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?

Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
2 years, 2 months ago
It does wear off right away when you eat or drink something. it does leave a nice stain if you don't retouch it.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Huntington, WV
2 years, 2 months ago
I think it wears easily. I applied mine before a meeting and drank coffee in my meeting and it was crumpling off my lips.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sydney , NS
2 years, 2 months ago
These have great pigmentation and really last!
Deana C.
Deana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
2 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes! These are super long wearing. I can get 4-5 hrs of wear out of them!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
2 years, 3 months ago
For me, it lasts about 6 hours before needing touch up, though if I eat something without a fork/spoon I have to touch up afterwards. They are really comfortable and have great pigmentation!
Luz G.
Luz G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
2 years, 3 months ago
I think it depends on what your doing, but to be honest I wear it for about 4 hours and it was still like when I just applied, it's really smooth but last long. Good Luck.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Huntington, NY
2 years, 4 months ago
It depends on what you are doing to be honest. When I wear Glace, I notice that even if I am drinking water from glass or bottle, it still leaves a faint hint of color. Red Velvet leaves me with a weird ring around my upper lip when I am not careful. And while yes, it stains your lips and there will be a hint of color after eating, you will definitely have that ombre look.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Round Hill, VA
2 years, 4 months ago
I was able to wear it for 6 hours before having to reapply it.
Georgia V.
Georgia V.
West Orange, NJ
With minimal interference, it lasted 5-6 hours for me yesterday
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
2 years, 4 months ago
It wears off easily. If you eat anything or drink anything it transfers. It's a nice product otherwise that lasts well. Just have to reapply if your lips touch anything is all