Adrilyn G.

I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?

Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Shendoah Jct, WV
2 years, 4 months ago
These aren't really lip liners, but they are amazing! Long lasting, great colors, and they have a nice matte finish to them!
Ayesha B.
Ayesha B.
Hyattsville, MD
2 years, 4 months ago
i dont like how they arent so smudge proof but the colors are amazing
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
2 years, 4 months ago
This isn't a lip liner but you will love these! They are easy to line your lips so I use them without a lip liner. Very long lasting and water resistant I recommend.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
2 years, 4 months ago
I love these! They're long lasting and extremely easy to apply. You don't need multiple layers either and they don't dry out your lips. I recommend them for sure.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
2 years, 4 months ago
This isn't a lip liner but more of a satin finish lipstick. They are a nice lipstick though. If you're looking for a nice lipliner the nyx ones are good along with essence.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 4 months ago
they are pointed at the tip and theyre matte, so its perfect for lining your lips
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
2 years, 4 months ago
Not sure how they stack up as a lip liner but they are super creamy (not drying or super matte matte) and smell really nice (like all bite lipstick) and have great colour payoff.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Plover, WI
2 years, 4 months ago
I wouldn't call these a lip liner, more of a pencil lipstick. They work best under a gloss or by themselves. Building them up may cause the lipstick to chunk up a bit.
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
2 years, 4 months ago
You do have to sharpen then but they last a while
Kaley W.
Kaley W.
Independence, MO
2 years, 4 months ago
These work great as a lip liner as well as a matte lip stick! The pointed tip is perfect for lining which is great so that you don't have to worry about finding a lip liner to match.