Latifa H.
Charlottesville, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Cava more...
I received the lip crayon from this brand as my Birthday gift from Sephora. This lip crayon feels very easy to apply and are usually use it as a lip liner and also for final touchups I would rate this five stars because it does not dry out my lips the color is really nice and also goes along with my shade of nude lipstick. I have no complaints against his lip crayon and I feel like I will purchase more of these once I run out of my sample.