Serena J.
I was giving this product from Sephora as part of my birthday gift. I never tired bite beauty before getting this lipstick as a sample and I was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the color looked on me. It was very subtle but it gave me that your lips but better kind of look.

The formulation is great. The lipstick can last on me for a couple of hours of talking and drinking before I will have to reapply.  The only down side to this product is that because it’s like a pencil the top gets dull and it’s hard to get sharp edges and a clean application after a while. Now this might be because I have a sample size and don’t have the but in pencil sharpener but if you don’t constantly keep the tip pointy it will be harder the get nice edges.