BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

• are Bite Beauty lip products worth the hype?7 Answers
  • Lo puedo conseguír en otros colores? 2 Answers
  • How long is the wear time - eat and drink proof?2 Answers
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Ashley C.
Review for: Glace more...
This product was a little to dark for my liking, but it has a nice texture and is easy to apply. Not all my expectations were met but it’s still a nice lip pencil. I would recommend to people who typically goes for deeper lip sticks. #makeup #lipstick #snap Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Cava more...
I received the lip crayon from this brand as my Birthday gift from Sephora. This lip crayon feels very easy to apply and are usually use it as a lip liner and also for final touchups I would rate this five stars because it does not dry out my lips the color is really nice and also goes along with my shade of nude lipstick. I have no complaints against his lip crayon and I feel like I will purchase more of these once I run out of my sample.
Lopa P.
Chicago
Review for: Glace more...
Got this crayon along with my free birthday gift from Sephora and I love this crayon. It glides on so smooth, and the color is so beautiful it looks great on my skin. I can use this with any type of look I’m going for, and it’s not too heavy for everyday wear. I love the packaging as well, I don’t have to worry about it breaking off halfway or anything
Ariel A.
Everett, WA
Smooth and silky, which surprised me because of the matte in its name! My lips didn't feel dry or cracked. A great shade of nude as well! Bite beauty is definitely a luxury brand, I got mine from my Sephora Play! box so I have a travel size. Don't know if I love it enough to buy a full size, only because I have so many other lip products to use.
🌻Riana🌻 S.
Review for: Glace more...
I would never have bought this color on my own but I got it as a gift from Sephora. It’s a pink/nude color on me with slightly purple undertones. It can make my teeth look yellow unless I darken it with a brown liner. It has a good amount of slip to it, so it feels moisturizing. I do wish it had a drier formula so it would last longer
Amanda K.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Leche more...
(I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.) Thank you #Influenster for allowing me to try this amazing lip crayon. I wouldn’t normally spend the retail price on this, so I would have likely never tried this without the #VoxBox. The color is so pretty and really natural looking. LOVE!
Kristen P.
Review for: Glace, Cava more...
These are such beautiful colors and they are super easy to apply, but I got them as a gift and if they were not gifted to my then I would not have them at all. This is a product I would not buy for myself because I feel they cost too much, and after using them I feel more and more like they just are not worth the amount they cost. Great product, but too overpriced:( I personally like the e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color better, because they are much cheaper, not that different in quality, and they are the same general concept. I have also heard the same thing about  the  ColourPop Lippie Stix , but have not tried it myself to be the judge of that. Either way I feel that this is a good product, but there are similar things out there for much cheaper
Tamara J.
Review for: Glace more...
Bite Beauty's Matte Creme Lip Crayons are the best!  The formula is soooo super creamy and moisturizing and the pigmentation is intense!  They are also super long-lasting, which is very important to me!  It's also super easy to apply because it is literally a crayon!  Love it!!!!
Serena J.
I was giving this product from Sephora as part of my birthday gift. I never tired bite beauty before getting this lipstick as a sample and I was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the color looked on me. It was very subtle but it gave me that your lips but better kind of look.

The formulation is great. The lipstick can last on me for a couple of hours of talking and drinking before I will have to reapply.  The only down side to this product is that because it’s like a pencil the top gets dull and it’s hard to get sharp edges and a clean application after a while. Now this might be because I have a sample size and don’t have the but in pencil sharpener but if you don’t constantly keep the tip pointy it will be harder the get nice edges.
Kendall K.
Review for: Glace more...
This crayon goes on so smoothly. I love using it as a base, especially underneath gloss (like I am in this photo I attached). I have the shade “Glacé” and it’s a really beautiful nude color that would flatter so many skin tones. I look forward to trying products from Bite Beauty in the future.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora