BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Ashley C.
Review for: Glace more...
This product was a little to dark for my liking, but it has a nice texture and is easy to apply. Not all my expectations were met but it’s still a nice lip pencil. I would recommend to people who typically goes for deeper lip sticks. #makeup #lipstick #snap Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Cava more...
I received the lip crayon from this brand as my Birthday gift from Sephora. This lip crayon feels very easy to apply and are usually use it as a lip liner and also for final touchups I would rate this five stars because it does not dry out my lips the color is really nice and also goes along with my shade of nude lipstick. I have no complaints against his lip crayon and I feel like I will purchase more of these once I run out of my sample.
Veronica M.
Oakton, VA
Review for: Glace more...
I love the Bite Beauty brand with all their healthy and natural ingredients. This is another of their high quality and long lasting products. This lip crayon is no different and delivers a highly pigmented color that glides on smoothly and evenly across lips. It stays on for a long time with minimal transfer but you still have plenty of color that remains. Your lips feel creamy and hydrated too. I highly recommend this especially if you are looking for a matte product for your lips.
bri m.
NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as my sephora birthday gift along with a lip balm + scrub sample as well as a mini Amuse Bouche lipstick. I own the shade 'glace' which is a light dusty rose mauve. One of my favorite things about this would have to be the scent, it smells really fresh and almost cool? The texture is more of a creamy matte and is very comfortable on the lips, it doesn't have that powder matte look, but isn't too shiny either
Lauren S.
I like the ease of use of this Lip Crayon.  It is really easy to apply to precisely.  The wear is good and the product does not dry out my lips.... everything seems to. II often apply a lip gloss over it for more color. One star off  because I don't love the particular color.  It is too light for me.  I got the color as part of set...so next time I will try something darker.
Fizza /.
Review for: Other more...
Love the deep & rich color however it is a little too creamy for my liking. Lipsticks never last on me for some reason, so it's super creamy consistency doesn't last too long & definitely needs retouching, but then again lipsticks never last on me. I would highly recommend it, but I personally got mine from the Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift, so don't know if this applies to the full size.
Iris P.
Johns Creek, GA
Review for: Brandy more...
Love this! A very versatile lip product! I can do a light layer and pat this out when I don’t want to look like I’m wearing intense lipstick, but when I want a full opaque look, this will also do it! It will wear off, but I personally think even faded it looks quite nice. Plus, because it’s a crayon, it doesn’t really get on my teeth.
Kathy M.
New Albany
Review for: Glace more...
This is a very pretty color. It applies smoothly and goes on without streaking. It is definitely a matte which I find drying on my lips, when used alone, even though it is a cream. Don’t see myself reaching for this one very often with all the other options out there. But it is a good choice if you prefer matte lip products.
Elizabeth M.
State College, PA
This is darker than I expected but beautiful nonetheless! The formula isn't drying and goes on really evenly. It's not as creamy as I had hoped and kind of pulls on my lips when I apply but that's what makes it last so long! It doesn't move! I am glad that makeup remover easily takes off this lipstick. Some never come off!
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: Sephora
I recieved this lippie from Sephora as one of my birthday gifts. I had never tried BITE before but I must say, the color is beautiful and it lasts all day. I really like the formula and it doesn't dry out my lips even for a matte color lippie. It looks matte but its very moisturizing. Definitely will buy more once mines run out!
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora