Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

I love the Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon for lining my lips, does anyone have a suggestion for a similar product?
Does the color last long? What is the consistency?
Does anyone know how it compares to the Maybelline Superstay Lip Crayon? I really love that crayon but I am looking for something similar for more color options.
Start your review of Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon!
Product Highlights
A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. in reviews
...that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting.in reviews
BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!in reviews
I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!in reviews
Kemorine S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Kemorine S.
Review for: Cognac
I love the Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon . It's packed with pigment, has a semi-matte finish and staying power. It can be used as an lip liner, all over the lip with a lighter color in the middle for definition or all by itself. It's comfortable and hydrating on my lips. The only downside is it does eventually move below my bottom lip but it's to be expected with this formula. Since the re-formulation, I think the equivalent would be the power move lip crayons. I haven't tried that yet but I hope it's as good as this product.
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Steph R.
I adore these lip crayons! I’m still pretty new to makeup (so be gentle!), but I love how easy these crayons are to apply and blend. I was even able to use one of the crayons to line my lips and another to fill them! This is a total godsend for a makeup newby like mr! The crayons are also creamy and not as drying as other mattes I have tried in the past. This line also has a nice shade range. In the picture below, I lined my lips with Glacé, filled them with Nonino, and added a bit more definition to my cupid’s bow with Sazerac. Constructive criticism is always welcome! I’m still learning!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,539 reviews
Review for: Fraise
Bite beauty matte creme lip crayon, retails for $24.00. Comes in several shades. This shade is, “red velvet”. Medium-dark red with cooler undertones and a satin finish. It has ultra fine sparkle in it that gives off a luminosity. Very smooth, nearly opaque color payoff, doesn’t drag, and creamy. No feathering, just a touch of tackiness. Lasts five hours, it was slightly moisturizing, and left a slight stain.
Courtney G.
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the shade pavalova , its a deep pink shade, almost red. The formula is so creamy and lines my lips perfectly! Mattes up in a matter of minutes! A little goes along way! Perfect pigment, and makes my lips pop! 💋 love the design of the crayon , and perfectly angled. I love it!
Mandi C.
Blacksburg, VA
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Mandi C.
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Mandi C.
Received the color Pavlova in my May Boxycharm Premium Box. It is a Really pretty color. Very large product as well. I know it will last a long time!!
Ellen C.
Plymouth
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Ellen C.
Review for: Cava
Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Smooth. I used this with the agave lip products. The combination made for a luxurious feel and the lasting power it had was phenomenal! Great value. I’d recommend this to any beauty lover!
Brittney Rose I.
Wood Lake, MN
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Brittney Rose I.
Review for: Glace
I got this Bite Beauty lip crayon at Sephora (I think 🤣). I really like this lip crayon the formula feels really nice and the color is really pretty. I love the twist up tube. It is not long lasting you will have transfer and smudging but it is a solid lip crayon. I would buy again.
Crystal M.
Rochester, MN
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Crystal M.
Review for: Glace
I absolutely love this lip crayon. It goes on smooth and doesn’t dry instantly so you can get it on even. Dries to a matte finish that lasts a long time. It’s a little pricey at $26 but I’d buy it again because I really like it!
Sarah A.
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Sarah A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very smooth and creamy! Gives a nice finish and feels moisturizing on my lips! The color I got is hard cider but they have many other nice colors!
Christina G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon uploaded by Christina G.
Review for: Aubergine
My color is the midnight rye it wasnt a selection and I use it as a liner with a lighter liquid lipstick. It creates magnificent definition in the lips. The photo is of the lip color as liner blended a bit. No other makeup shown.

137 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kaitlynne P.
Paris, AR
il y a 7 mois
Jolie D. il y a 4 mois
You can Still buy these from bite beauty right?