18 colors available

BY BITE BEAUTY #48 in Lipstick

What it is:
A collection of lip crayons in timeless matte shades that provide superior hydration.

What it does:
Bite Beauty's latest breakthrough formula boasts a collection of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant properties of resveratrol. Each gorgeous shade is water-resistant and long wearing.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Beauty tip:
Use a lip primer to create an even tone and prep lips for lasting lipstick hold.

Buy on Sephora
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved these! I received 3 colors from Bite Beauty and Influenster, complimentary, in exchange for my full and honest reviews. In my complimentary box I received the colors Cava, Glace and Red Velvet. My ultimate, every day go to is now Glace. It's a really wonderful nude pink color that wears beautifully and will look really nice on every skin tone. The formula is amazing. It's not drying on my lips, it does give the true matte look without the flakiness. I find that I can wear it all day with minimal touch ups and it results in little to no dryness. Usually matte formulas are hard to create without making a very stiff and dry product. These Bite Beauty Matte Crayons are not like that at all! The ULTIMATE test came with the Red Velvet. I've been having to use clear lip liners for all my colors these days because they seem to bleed as the day goes on. I was EXTREMELY blown away that the Red Velvet did not move anywhere! I used this without any liners - just the product itself. I did have to do a slight touch up midday after lunch, but mostly in the center of my lips. Red Velvet is a great blue based red and is really a beautiful color and can be worn by almsot everybody. My least favorite color was Cava, it just seemed too light of a pink for my olive skin tone. However, I did wear all three for several days and the formulas are all very consistent. I was concerned that once the point wore down, it would be a little challenging to apply perfectly as done in the beginning, but that's not the case at all. It still works very nicely and is very easy to apply.

I would most definitely recommend this product to everybody. In fact, I am really looking forward to purchasing additional colors!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these products complimentary from Influenster. These Matte Cream lip crayons are absolutely amazing and gorgeous! They apply on the lips very smoothly and are very easy to apply. The packaging is durable and strong. I like how the package is also like holding a pencil. The smell is amazing. It smells like orange and vanilla.

I was sent the following:

Red Velvet: A gorgeous true red. It reminds me of the 50s. Like a pin up style.

Glace: it's like a medium pink. It's very cute for an everyday look.

Cava: a purple pink that is more on the lighter side

I really like the formula and it's consistent throughout all the colors. There is not one shade that is more Matte or less pigmented. It's not light or super heavy. You can feel it on your lips. They are more satin in texture. They are super creamy when you rub your lips together. This product is not transfer proof, so you'll have to reapply after eating, drinking, or maybe kissing 😉 I still love this product even if it's not transfer proof! I'm already looking at buying more shades at Sephora. I definitely recommend this product. So overall, super easy to apply, not too heavy, creamy, and very pigmented! Love!
maria m.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these products complimentary from Influenster.

Well i have to start by saying i love the product. Its smooth, colorful, smells amazing, and the company BITE is CRUELTY FREE which is something very important t me.

They are verified cruelty free by leaping bunny.

the color i'm wearing in the picture is the glace which is by far my favorite color in the trio! which is not to say i didn't like to rest but for the beautiful fall season this will be my go to.

Now they feel exactly like a lightweight lipstick on the lips and i would consider the crayon to be semi matte as it still has a bit of shine to them. The lip color doesn't dry up it stays creamy on the lips the entire time its being worn.

my issue was that they were very transferable. I wish they had stayed on the lips so reapplying is something you'll have to do often.

other then that they left my lips feeling hydrated.

you're also getting a good amount of product at .05oz/1.56 grams and the expiration is 24 months ande and all natural organic product!
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
I just got sent the bite beauty matte Creme lip crayons. I got sent the shades Red Velvet (which is THE PERFECT red!!!!), Cava (which is super creamy, I had to apply a few layers because it is such a light grayish color...it is very thing), and Glacé (which is the perfect fall color! It's a deep mauve/brown shade).
Overall, the formula over everyone is consistent. They aren't really "matte". They have more of a sheen to them. The smell of them are really good! It's like a soothing smell, not strong at all. Besides the glossy look to them (rather than matte), I would have to say that every lippie is transferable, so be careful. They also bleed through the lip and you have to apply many coats. They are really easy to wipe off and don't leave a stain at all. They aren't sticky feeling either. Good product for their pigment tho, I just added more layers so that it would stay throughout the day.
Jacquelyn B.
Jacquelyn B.
I received 3 of these recently from Influenster and I really really enjoy this lip product. It doesn't dry down completely matte, but I'm thinking that is because it is a creme matte. It isn't drying AT ALL, which is so refreshing. I already have super dry lips so this product is perfect for someone like me. It is not transfer proof, but it doesn't transfer as much as a normal lipstick. I had it on for probably 2 hours before I had my lunch and it lasted up until that point. After my lunch, it did wear off, but it left behind a little bit of a stain. I would say that the lasting power isn't too great, but for me, I've over totally matte lips right now, so I don't mind reapplying my lippies every few hours.
So, I would say that this product may not be totally true to the name, but it is my new favorite lip product. I plan on getting more colors for sure!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe how much I adore these Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayons! I received three colors in the Bite Beauty Voxbox; Cava, Glacé, and Red Velvet. They look unassuming in their sleek, modern black packaging, but these are some of the best matte lip products I've used it a while! Cava is such a perfect day time nude, and it keeps my lips hydrated all day instead of drying them out. Glacé is my favorite, and is a creamy, flattering dark pink and the one I wear most often. Red Velvet is not a color I would normally go for, but the brilliant, vibrant red is incredibly pigmented and not drying like many red lip products. The formula for each is creamy and easy to work with, and the colors go well with a vide variety of skin tones. I love that I got to try these, because they've become my new favorite lippies!
Palak P.
Palak P.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Leche
This is my favorite lip crayon and leche is my go to shade. I bought this at Sephora and I think it's worth the price. It is pretty long lasting, you might need to give a lil touch ups after you eat or drink, but otherwise it stays on for a really long time. I would overstock on this lipstick. It is so so moisturizing regardless of being matte, Bite is my favorite lipstick brand. I would love to try more shades and also the new line "amuse buche" they recently released, but being a college student it's hard to spend a lot of money on lipstick, but next good lip investment I'll make will be on Bite. They have amazing formula, my lips didn't feel dry even once. Love the packaging too, it's so sophisticated and cute.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first Bite Beauty purchase, and I was super excited since it has very hyped. The color I got, Framboise, is absolutely gorgeous and it is greatly pigmented. I still love the color and intend to wear it, but it does not wear very long. After about an hour it's already pretty faded, but I am pleased that it doesn't feather or go outside the lip line. It does transfer the whole time you wear it, but there is a slight stain after about an hour and a half. I could wear it without reapplying for maybe 2/2.3 hours and then it just looked crazy. If you just want a nice color for maybe a short event, this would be great, but for me it was not worth the price since it's not long lasting.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Mocksville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first time I tried Bite Beauty a few year ago I was instantly in love and still to this day I have to say I love these products. They are super creamy and apply smoothly, the pigmentation is UNREAL. I also love the flavor/scent of them! I have the shades Cava, Red Velvet and Glacé and each one is amazing. I personally don't love the effect that liquid to matte lipsticks have on my lips which is why I tend to gravitate towards these products more. These aren't shiny, they aren't completely matte like a liquid lip would be - I think it would best be described as a semi-matte finish. They are moisturizing and stunning. I can't wait to try more from this brand :)
Laura M.
Laura M.
Garland, TX
This lipstick is flipping AMAZING and I am so glad that I got to test this out for Influenster because I will definitely be buying more colors! It has a wonderful velvety texture and the perfect matte finish without being even the slightest bit drying. Typically with matte lipsticks you need to moisturize thoroughly so you don't get that parched look, but not with this one. It *does* have some transfer (not a lot) and doesn't last as long as a liquid, but it has a few hours of staying power for sure. More than enough to get through a girls night, and it's super easy to apply. No lipliner needed. Feels like an "all in one" type of product. LOVE!
Hellen H.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
Adrilyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
Aida O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?