BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Ashley C.
Review for: Glace more...
This product was a little to dark for my liking, but it has a nice texture and is easy to apply. Not all my expectations were met but it’s still a nice lip pencil. I would recommend to people who typically goes for deeper lip sticks. #makeup #lipstick #snap Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Cava more...
I received the lip crayon from this brand as my Birthday gift from Sephora. This lip crayon feels very easy to apply and are usually use it as a lip liner and also for final touchups I would rate this five stars because it does not dry out my lips the color is really nice and also goes along with my shade of nude lipstick. I have no complaints against his lip crayon and I feel like I will purchase more of these once I run out of my sample.
bri m.
NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as my sephora birthday gift along with a lip balm + scrub sample as well as a mini Amuse Bouche lipstick. I own the shade 'glace' which is a light dusty rose mauve. One of my favorite things about this would have to be the scent, it smells really fresh and almost cool? The texture is more of a creamy matte and is very comfortable on the lips, it doesn't have that powder matte look, but isn't too shiny either
Lauren S.
I like the ease of use of this Lip Crayon.  It is really easy to apply to precisely.  The wear is good and the product does not dry out my lips.... everything seems to. II often apply a lip gloss over it for more color. One star off  because I don't love the particular color.  It is too light for me.  I got the color as part of set...so next time I will try something darker.
Fizza /.
Review for: Other more...
Love the deep & rich color however it is a little too creamy for my liking. Lipsticks never last on me for some reason, so it's super creamy consistency doesn't last too long & definitely needs retouching, but then again lipsticks never last on me. I would highly recommend it, but I personally got mine from the Sephora Beauty Insider Birthday Gift, so don't know if this applies to the full size.
Kathy M.
New Albany
Review for: Glace more...
This is a very pretty color. It applies smoothly and goes on without streaking. It is definitely a matte which I find drying on my lips, when used alone, even though it is a cream. Don’t see myself reaching for this one very often with all the other options out there. But it is a good choice if you prefer matte lip products.
KIARA J.
Pennsylvania
Review for: Glace more...
My all time fav. Love this use it almost all the time. One of my go to’s for any occasion. Very neutral color so it goes great with anything. Love how moisturizing this lip crayon is does not dry out your lips which I’m a huge fan of and looks amazing! I will be buying more and highly recommend this product.
Kristen P.
Review for: Glace, Cava more...
These are such beautiful colors and they are super easy to apply, but I got them as a gift and if they were not gifted to my then I would not have them at all. This is a product I would not buy for myself because I feel they cost too much, and after using them I feel more and more like they just are not worth the amount they cost. Great product, but too overpriced:( I personally like the e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color better, because they are much cheaper, not that different in quality, and they are the same general concept. I have also heard the same thing about  the  ColourPop Lippie Stix , but have not tried it myself to be the judge of that. Either way I feel that this is a good product, but there are similar things out there for much cheaper
Chopa A.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: Glace more...
This formula seems to last better on my lips than their regular lipsticks so I reach for it more. The shape also makes it easier to be precise when applying. The pigmentation is great upon the first swipe but make sure to look at the color of the actual lipstick and not the packaging for the true color
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip crayon! I use it as both a liner and a lipstick. I like that its matte but it's also creamy when applying it and its not drying at all. It's also long lasting and doesnt transfer or smudge. The shade I have called glace is a nice pink mauve shade. It also smells REALLY good! I highly recommend this.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,693 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora