BY BITE BEAUTY

This high-pigment lip crayon features longwearing, water-resistant color with a matte finish that feels hydrating, never drying.

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

• are Bite Beauty lip products worth the hype?5 Answers
  • Lo puedo conseguír en otros colores? 2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the regular amuse bouche lipstick?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Glace, Cognac, Amaretto, Cava, Brandy, Fraise, Pastille, Aubergine more...
These are probably tied for my all time favorite lipstick with the amuse bouche collection from the same brand.
These are just absolutely amazing. Amazing quality. Amazing pigmentation. Amazing comfort. Amazing wear time and amazing brand.
I'm totally head over heels in love and have been for a couple years now.
So these are all super pigmented. They will give you the exact satin matte look you desire and when you buy a color what you see is what you get which is comforting and makes online purchasing a breeze. They are not at all drying like a super matte liquid or bullet. Instead these have a satin matte finish so they are also capable of being super moisturizing at the same time and not making your lips look dead. The wear time is pretty decent and about average for a high end lipstick. You can get a good 4 to 5 hours before you need a touch up with ladylike eating with a fork and drinkinh with a straw. This can obviously go up or down with your lifestyle. The quality is amazing. It's very well made. The formula is comfortable and pretty. The collection has so many beautiful colors. It's very easy to use and it self sharpens which is always a plus. You don't need a lip liner to use these usually.
The design of the packaging is true to bite beauty. Modern but clean and classy. They have a soft velvet touch rubber as the cover and bullet.
The lipstick cap comes off easy and its just a push and click cap but it's very secure so I don't mind traveling with it at all.
It is a little expensive and you have to buy it in store at sephora or the bite beauty store or online at those places to buy one which can be a little inconvenient but it's not too bad. The price is on the mid to a bit higher range at around 24 dollars.
Overall I definitely recommend. This brand uses natural ingredients that moisturize the lips and usual it smells really good like something natural and green. Everyone should own at least one.
Kristen P.
Review for: Glace, Cava more...
These are such beautiful colors and they are super easy to apply, but I got them as a gift and if they were not gifted to my then I would not have them at all. This is a product I would not buy for myself because I feel they cost too much, and after using them I feel more and more like they just are not worth the amount they cost. Great product, but too overpriced:( I personally like the e.l.f. Matte Lip Color better, because they are much cheaper, not that different in quality, and they are the same general concept. I have also heard the same thing about  the  ColourPop Lippie Stix , but have not tried it myself to be the judge of that. Either way I feel that this is a good product, but there are similar things out there for much cheaper
Jojo P.
Houston
Review for: Truffle more...
This is one of my favorite lipsticks (lip crayon's?) particularly in the color Truffle. The pigmentation is amazing - it takes very few swipes to get the color payoff you are looking for. I originally purchased this at Sephora a few years ago looking for the darkest color I could find and this was the best that suited by skin tone. Although on the Sephora website it describes Truffle as being more brown, it actually ran as more of a deep purple to brown for me. It's matte, but not a liquid matte so it does transfer onto other things and can stain - messy eaters beware. But other than that I love this.
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Brandy, Molasses, Glace more...
This is perfect for those of us who may want the matte lipstick look, but aren’t willing to deal with dry, crusty, uncomfortable lips to get it. These won’t give you the most matte-looking lip possible but it is matte and it’s very comfortable to wear all day. I only tried this by accident after getting Glace as part of my free Sephora birthday gift and I’m glad I did. I also love the unique colors Bite Beauty offers as part of this and other formulas. Amuse Bouche is still my favorite lip product, but if I want to go more matte this is where I’ll turn first.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Glace more...
First off, the color is beautiful i think it’d look good on most skin tones. The scent is nice and kinda minty not too strong either. My main problem is it’s not really matte? It took awhile for it to dry down and when i felt like it finally did it was semi-matte if anything since it still had quite the shine to it.
However i do love the color, the pigmentation and it just glided on my lips. So i may purchase a different shade in the future.
Chelsea A.
Anchorage
Review for: Cava, Leche, Aubergine, Glace, Pastille more...
This is, hands down, my all-time favorite lip product-- ever! It's as comfortable to wear as a standard lipstick but longer lasting. They don't last as long as a liquid lip but I don't like liquid lipsticks for everyday wear because they're drying. The formula is a comfortable matte rather than a drying matte formula. This is my go-to everyday lipstick. I will continue to repurchase these because they're amazing! For reference, my lips are normal to dry. I exfoliate as needed and sleep with the Laneige Sleeping Mask most nights.
Sabrina R.
Review for: Glace more...
I really love that this is literally a lip pencil and lip stick all in one. The shape of the crayon makes it easy to line my lips and then fill it in. It is creamy and glides right on then takes a few minutes to become matte. It also is long lasting which is a plus. The only problem I had was with this specific shade. The color of the stick and product looks a lot more purple than when it was applied on my lips. The color is a lot more pink straight on the lip. Other than that I would definitely buy this in other shades.
Lindsay R.
My favorite lipstick EVER. If I could give it 6 stars, I would. The packaging is gorgeous and sleek and since the product is slim, it’s easy to line and fill with it. I have the shade framboise and it’s stunning. I always get compliments on it. It’s very long lasting and even when the actual lipstick comes off/is taken off, there’s still a beautiful stain left behind (which I love). I’ve never gone through a tube of lipstick before but I just bought my second one! Definitely gonna try new colors. 10/10
Sarah D.
Review for: Glace more...
No filter and a blurry close up of the color. Sorry! I really love how creamy this lip crayon is and the color is beautiful! I put this on when my lips were chapped and they feel really moisturized. I got mine from sephora as a free birthday gift along with a bite lipstick and scrub. Great birthday gift and a universally stunning color! You just can't go wrong with anything bite brand tbh.
Fairoza K.
Lewisville, NC
Review for: Glace more...
I really wanted to love this product I really did but, don't get me wrong the color is amazing but I did not like how it would never last for more than an hour and the finish was satin not matte which irritated me. i thought this was because of use o error so i tried 10 different ways and it was still the same.
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?