BY BITE BEAUTY #80 in Lipstick

What it is:
A collection of lip crayons in timeless matte shades that provide superior hydration.

What it does:
Bite Beauty's latest breakthrough formula boasts a collection of beautiful nudes, striking reds, and deep burgundies with a matte yet moist texture. The secret is the moisture-locking power of orange peel wax along with the antioxidant properties of resveratrol. Each gorgeous shade is water-resistant and long wearing.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Beauty tip:
Use a lip primer to create an even tone and prep lips for lasting lipstick hold.

Buy on Sephora
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these products complimentary from Influenster. These Matte Cream lip crayons are absolutely amazing and gorgeous! They apply on the lips very smoothly and are very easy to apply. The packaging is durable and strong. I like how the package is also like holding a pencil. The smell is amazing. It smells like orange and vanilla.

I was sent the following:

Red Velvet: A gorgeous true red. It reminds me of the 50s. Like a pin up style.

Glace: it's like a medium pink. It's very cute for an everyday look.

Cava: a purple pink that is more on the lighter side

I really like the formula and it's consistent throughout all the colors. There is not one shade that is more Matte or less pigmented. It's not light or super heavy. You can feel it on your lips. They are more satin in texture. They are super creamy when you rub your lips together. This product is not transfer proof, so you'll have to reapply after eating, drinking, or maybe kissing 😉 I still love this product even if it's not transfer proof! I'm already looking at buying more shades at Sephora. I definitely recommend this product. So overall, super easy to apply, not too heavy, creamy, and very pigmented! Love!
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these products complimentary from Influenster.

Well i have to start by saying i love the product. Its smooth, colorful, smells amazing, and the company BITE is CRUELTY FREE which is something very important t me.

They are verified cruelty free by leaping bunny.

the color i'm wearing in the picture is the glace which is by far my favorite color in the trio! which is not to say i didn't like to rest but for the beautiful fall season this will be my go to.

Now they feel exactly like a lightweight lipstick on the lips and i would consider the crayon to be semi matte as it still has a bit of shine to them. The lip color doesn't dry up it stays creamy on the lips the entire time its being worn.

my issue was that they were very transferable. I wish they had stayed on the lips so reapplying is something you'll have to do often.

other then that they left my lips feeling hydrated.

you're also getting a good amount of product at .05oz/1.56 grams and the expiration is 24 months ande and all natural organic product!
Palak P.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Leche
This is my favorite lip crayon and leche is my go to shade. I bought this at Sephora and I think it's worth the price. It is pretty long lasting, you might need to give a lil touch ups after you eat or drink, but otherwise it stays on for a really long time. I would overstock on this lipstick. It is so so moisturizing regardless of being matte, Bite is my favorite lipstick brand. I would love to try more shades and also the new line "amuse buche" they recently released, but being a college student it's hard to spend a lot of money on lipstick, but next good lip investment I'll make will be on Bite. They have amazing formula, my lips didn't feel dry even once. Love the packaging too, it's so sophisticated and cute.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first Bite Beauty purchase, and I was super excited since it has very hyped. The color I got, Framboise, is absolutely gorgeous and it is greatly pigmented. I still love the color and intend to wear it, but it does not wear very long. After about an hour it's already pretty faded, but I am pleased that it doesn't feather or go outside the lip line. It does transfer the whole time you wear it, but there is a slight stain after about an hour and a half. I could wear it without reapplying for maybe 2/2.3 hours and then it just looked crazy. If you just want a nice color for maybe a short event, this would be great, but for me it was not worth the price since it's not long lasting.
Laura M.
Garland, TX
This lipstick is flipping AMAZING and I am so glad that I got to test this out for Influenster because I will definitely be buying more colors! It has a wonderful velvety texture and the perfect matte finish without being even the slightest bit drying. Typically with matte lipsticks you need to moisturize thoroughly so you don't get that parched look, but not with this one. It *does* have some transfer (not a lot) and doesn't last as long as a liquid, but it has a few hours of staying power for sure. More than enough to get through a girls night, and it's super easy to apply. No lipliner needed. Feels like an "all in one" type of product. LOVE!
Caitlin K.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been really blown away by these lip crayons. I have some favorite lip products that I hadn't really been straying from, but after receiving this product in 3 great shades: Cava, Red Velvet, & Glace, to test I'm definitely a Bite Beauty fan. They are super pigmented, really moisturizing for a matte lip color, and they staying power is impressive! I added a clear lip liner by Julep the day I wore Red Velvet and it lasted through eating and drinking all day. My fiance couldn't believe I hadn't done a touch-up...I couldn't because I forgot it at home, but I seriously didn't need to. 5-stars!

Note: Cava and Red Velvet shown in my photos.
Sarah E.
Review for: Cava
I love this in Truffle. I purchased that color from Sephora after trying the other 3 I got for free. AMAZING! I never knew one product alone could make me look so grown up! I can't wait to purchase more! Creamy feel. Doesn't dry me out. Lasts ages. No smearing unless I'm heavy into drinking. I used a straw to prevent those problems. I highly recommend. SO MANY COLORS! Packaging is great too. The lid never comes off in my bag. Tons of product in each container. SMELLS AMAZING. I got Cava Glace and Red velvet for free to test from Influenster and Bite Beauty.
Allana T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used one of these for the first time yesterday and I'm IN LOVE. First of all, I'm a sucker for nice packaging and these just feel... retro. I love the color and the texture of the pencil. However, the formula? Well that's even better. One swipe gets you a super creamy, opaque color. And although it's matte, my favorite formula of lip products, it's SO COMFORTABLE TO WEAR. My lips felt moisturized all day. And although it may not be AS long-lasting as a liquid lip, it still put in hours before it faded. I'm definitely buying more ASAP.
Irenisha N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. The Matte Creme Lip Crayons are amazing. They apply to my lips beautifully. The packaging is beautifully done. They also smell really nice.

I was sent the following:

Red Velvet: A beautiful red.

Glace: A dusty pink/rose.

Cava: A pink that is more on the lighter side.

I really like the consistency of these products. These product days matte but it's more of a satin texture. Overall nice product but be prepared to reapply throughout the day and after each meal.
Elle P.
Review for: Peche
I am a huge fan of Bite Beauty. I love that all their lip products are made with food grade ingredients and are full of resveratrol. I have five of their Matte Creme Lip Crayons including Peche which is a super flattering peach color that looks good on my super-pale face. The finish isn't extremely matte, which I like because I don't like formulas that are really drying. It lasts about six hours on me, and it is really easy to touch up on the go because of the twist up pencil design. I cannot recommend all their products enough
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Adrilyn G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
Aida O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?