BY BITE BEAUTY

Seal the deal: This longwearing lip crayon delivers rich, high-pigment color that lasts. Its water-resistant, matte finish feels moist, thanks to the ingredient orange peel wax, which seals in hydration. Lips look more supple and smooth, and feel nourished and protected. This creamy crayon is also non-feathering, and combines the ease of liner and lip color in one. And, it features a smart built-in sharpener at the base, so you always have a precise point.

Like all Bite Beauty products, Matte Crème Lip Crayon is handcrafted by Bite in Toronto, and is made with natural and organic ingredients. Experience matte lip color that feels good for you and satisfies with each and every swipe—all day long.

Bite Beauty does not contain parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Bite is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.

Lip Tip:

Get precise: There’s a built-in sharpener that’s cleverly hidden in the base of the crayon.

For an additional layer of hydration, apply Agave Lip Balm before Matte Crème Lip Crayon.

Matte Crème Lip Crayon can also act as a beautiful base for lip looks: Layer it under Prismatic Pearl Multistick, or Prismatic Pearl Lip Gloss.

Mix it up: Use the shade Blanc as a lipstick mixer to adjust the tint of your favorite shades.

Orange Peel Wax – Helps seal in hydration

Organic Fruit Butters – Help hydrate and nourish lips

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*/**, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters*, Silica*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)*/**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid*, Coco-Caprylate*, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*/**, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Wax*, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Castor Oil**, Mica*, Tocopherol*, Resveratrol*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Skin Extract*, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract*

+/- May Contain : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)*, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)*, Carmine (CI 75470)*, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)*, Tin Oxide (CI 77861)*

(Stands for * Natural, ** Organic)

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon
  • "A super gorgeous color ! I end up using it all the time. It glides on so smooth and creamy. " in 371 reviews
  • "I really like this lip product! I find this as one of the longest lasting lip products that I own. I have it in the color aubergine. I do fine that with this lip product and almost any lip product that you do have to reapply after eating but other than that its very long lasting." in 191 reviews
  • "BEST MAYTE LIPSTICK. This is a must! Very moisturizing while still being matte, has a ton of product, and it lasts long!" in 146 reviews
  • "I love bite beauty. They know how to do amazing things with lip products and they do it with all natural ingredients!" in 114 reviews
Kristen P.
Review for: Glace, Cava more...
These are such beautiful colors and they are super easy to apply, but I got them as a gift and if they were not gifted to my then I would not have them at all. This is a product I would not buy for myself because I feel they cost too much, and after using them I feel more and more like they just are not worth the amount they cost. Great product, but too overpriced:( I personally like the e.l.f. Cosmetics Matte Lip Color better, because they are much cheaper, not that different in quality, and they are the same general concept. I have also heard the same thing about  the  ColourPop Lippie Stix , but have not tried it myself to be the judge of that. Either way I feel that this is a good product, but there are similar things out there for much cheaper
Serena J.
Port Washington NY
I was giving this product from Sephora as part of my birthday gift. I never tired bite beauty before getting this lipstick as a sample and I was pleasantly surprised by how beautiful the color looked on me. It was very subtle but it gave me that your lips but better kind of look.

The formulation is great. The lipstick can last on me for a couple of hours of talking and drinking before I will have to reapply.  The only down side to this product is that because it’s like a pencil the top gets dull and it’s hard to get sharp edges and a clean application after a while. Now this might be because I have a sample size and don’t have the but in pencil sharpener but if you don’t constantly keep the tip pointy it will be harder the get nice edges.
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I got this free from Sephora for my birthday. I would have never bought this color because I go for the bright red but I'm so glad I got this color. Thanks bite and Sephora for selling me on the nude lip!
The point is amazing on this lip crayon! I have a very V'd Cupid's bow and this allows me to cover it perfectly.
It's dual purpose, you can line your lips with it or you can cover the whole lip in it. It feels very moisturizing and has a silky smooth texture.
The only thing I could wish for is for it to last longer but then I'm sure it wouldn't be so moisturizing.
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
This is the most pigmented Rosey mauve lipstick I have ever used. One swipe on your lips and your good for hours even through eating and drinking. I did notice a bit of transfer from kissing after a while but that's usually the case with any lipstick. The bite beauty lipsticks are all so creamy and the best pigmentation on the shelf and the only negative I have seen is that you do NEED a lip liner or it won't be a good day for you. And they are a tad bit pricey for such a little amount but that little amount does go a long way. Glace is a gorgeous nude that suits all skin tones and if you want a shade a tiny bit darker Chai is just as gorgeous.
Nam N.
Houston
Amazing pigmentation and luscious satiny silky finish—not matte at all. This is the only lip product I used for my jewelry design photoshoots and they came out beautifully! Love the sharpening device as it actually sharpens it like a pencil instead of just extending the stick with a screwing mechanism. You have to be careful though as the formula is very buttery soft and easy to smush and fall apart—even when sharpening—and there will be a lot of product waste though i feel its necessary in order to taper the point. Another couple of downsides—very transferring , I chose vampy shades and they smear, feather and fade easily without a lip liner. Also the caps are not secure and crack easily so if you plan on storing it in your purse make sure you put it in a safe compartment! I highly recommend this product with a lip liner to give that amazing color pop for a glamorous look at an event especially for the more pigmented shades, but not so much for all-day use.
Jojo P.
Houston
Review for: Truffle more...
This is one of my favorite lipsticks (lip crayon's?) particularly in the color Truffle. The pigmentation is amazing - it takes very few swipes to get the color payoff you are looking for. I originally purchased this at Sephora a few years ago looking for the darkest color I could find and this was the best that suited by skin tone. Although on the Sephora website it describes Truffle as being more brown, it actually ran as more of a deep purple to brown for me. It's matte, but not a liquid matte so it does transfer onto other things and can stain - messy eaters beware. But other than that I love this.
Autumn S.
I love bite beauty and the formula on these are beautiful as well as the color cava is my favorite because it’s such a different color. I use these a lot and I like that these are dual purpose as a liner and lipstick in one the sharpener on the end helps a lot. I love these only con would be I wish these wore longer they wear better than the cream formulas in the amuse bouche line because they are matte but I wish there was less transfer. My number one favorite thing about these are that they are natural and edible it makes me feel good that food grade ingredients are in my lipstick. Would buy again and would recommend.
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
Right off the bat, the packaging is sleek and modern. The box that the lipstick comes in is sturdy. The lipstick itself is sleek and the packing doesn’t feel cheap. The product itself is very luxurious, lightweight and comfortable on the lips. This color is the perfect cool toned neutral brown. It has a light, fruity scent and as Bite beauty boasts, tastes delicious too. You can’t go wrong with any of their lipsticks but this formula is fabulous and the application is wonderful. I highly recommend these lipsticks and I’ll hopefully be getting more colors soon.
Aisha S.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Brandy, Molasses, Glace more...
This is perfect for those of us who may want the matte lipstick look, but aren’t willing to deal with dry, crusty, uncomfortable lips to get it. These won’t give you the most matte-looking lip possible but it is matte and it’s very comfortable to wear all day. I only tried this by accident after getting Glace as part of my free Sephora birthday gift and I’m glad I did. I also love the unique colors Bite Beauty offers as part of this and other formulas. Amuse Bouche is still my favorite lip product, but if I want to go more matte this is where I’ll turn first.
Kendolyn O.
Fort Lauderdale
I loooooove this lipstick. This is one of my favorite lipsticks/lip products. The formula is outstanding. It’s like a crayon that equally serves as a lip liner and a lipstick in one. It’s velvety smooth. So pigmented and leaves a faint stain on lips after removing. I absolutely love this product and I love the brand Bite and what it stands for!!! It’s a little pricey, but so worth it!!! ♥️ perfect lipstick for fall, winter, or a sexy vampy look!
Hellen H.
Kirkland, WA
Do you get bother by the smell of this lipstick?
Bertha M.
Grove City, OH
I would love to try this. Does it have a long lip life or does it wear off quick?
Adrilyn G.
I need a good lip liner, are these any good? I've heard a lot about them and I was thinking I'll get the holiday kit with four of them to try them out. What would you recommend?
lizz c.
1,690 reviews
Would you recommend mac lipsticks or bite beauty lippies? as far as lasting power and comfort
Aida O.
How does this compare to other matte lip colors?

Sephora