Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection 18 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL uploaded by Idrialis C.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A set of 18 bestselling shades of full-sized Matte Creme Lip Crayons in a reusable tin. Matte Creme Lip Crayons naturally protect and seal in moisture while providing a water-resistant layer on the surface of the lips. These long-wearing, creamy crayons boast rich, wearable color while delivering a delicious burst of citrus scent upon application. This set contains: - 18 x 0.05 oz/ 1.41 g Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Blanc (white), Amaretto (soft pink), Glace (soft berry), Pastille (pastel pink), Sugarcane (light pink), Molasses (warm brown), Sucre (warm pink), Spritzer (plum rose), Pink Lady (pink), Blood Orange (orange red), Chile (deep red), Red Velvet (bright red), Aubergine (deep berry), Truffle (dark red), Black Truffle (midnight purple), Whiskey (brown red), Cognac (rust red), Liquorice (dark red) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals and are certified gluten-free.

Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection 18 x 0.05 oz/ 1.48 mL
  • "these lip pencils are such a great gift i highly recommend this to anyone not only are they affordable but they are such a good product and i will always buy these because of how good of a product they are not only do they get the job done but they are long lasting" in 7 reviews
  • "I received three Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayons complimentary from influenster for testing purposes. I am in love with the shade Glacé! These are so creamy and pigmented, and they last for hours. The thin tips are great for lining your lips and they smell like oranges! Amazing lippies. " in 6 reviews
  • "I have the lipstick and is so moisturizing Also tried these lip crayon at Sephora and theyvwork amazing " in 3 reviews
Dreama W.
Lowmansville, KY
This is an awesome line with great pigments and coverage. It is a long lasting formula. Its not drying like most either. Its also an very affordable product that can compete with some big high end beauty peoducts. I would say to purchase these if your looking for a broad selection of colors thats affordable and can last.  Beauty Bite The Lip Pencil
Lïndä Z.
This lipsticks are really good. I like using them around my lipsticks and then feeling them in. specially with different colors are so amazing. I recommend you seen different color pencils
Christine T.
orange, CA
Got this bite beauty lip set for one of my best friends for christmas 2017. She loved it! She raved about the colors and how smooth the products came out to be when she puts it on. Im not into bright or dark colors but she is and she loves it!
Elizabeth S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love everything about this collection!! The lip crayons go in so smooth! It's a touch pricey but the product is pretty good. It's not too long lasting since it's not a liquid matte but it does stay on for a pretty long time!
Candra H.
Clayhole, KY
I absolutely love these! I hadn't tried the brand and this seemed like a good way to sample a lot of colors without breaking the bank. The formula is very creamy and hydrating, and the color goes on very evenly.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Tara C.
Got this because my sister said to. 🙄Went through ebates and bought it during the VIB sale and according to my calculations comes out to about $11 per lipstick! So worth it but I have gray pigmentation on my lips, my sister doesn't so not all colors look the way it should. Still worth it since it's like $25 each😳 Also the rice paper that has the swatch colors on them are nothing NOTHING like what the lipsticks are actually. Either use better paper or just go back and keep the color swatch at the end of the stick. It is a bother to take out each one then open it to see the color. I know, big deal😞 Other then that, the colors last long and comfortable. It's not matte but more of a cream matte. Very pigmented!
Sheela V.
Got this in sweety and grape. I love these lip pencils. The color is super pigmented and bright, and the lasting power is great. As long as I let it set properly, it lasts for 6 hours easily before I have to touch up. The grape color is definitely more pink in color than I had expected, but I still like the color a lot. These will be my springtime lip colors - unless I find something I love more before then :)
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Jenna A.
Brooklyn, NY
Super versatile colors that are moisturizing and provide long-lasting color. The tubes are super easy to open and small enough to fit in a clutch or coat pocket for a night out. For peace of mind that the ingredients are non-toxic and the great quality, this is an amazing buy.
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
is the formula of this brand close to any other formula? i want to compare before i start purchasing these