BY BITE BEAUTY

A color-rich lipstick with a velvety finish inspired by French Pastilles candies. With this unique formula, one swipe leaves a lush velvet finish for hours of moisturizing color. Organic fruit butters create a creamy texture that conditions and nourishes lips with every use, while antioxidant-rich Resveratrol fights free radicals and helps reduce the appearance of lines. This richly pigmented matte wash of color was created using a unique mix of pigments, powders, and oils for a hydrating finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates This collection of matte lipsticks draws inspiration from French runways and Pastille candies. Each Matte Crème Lipstick contains pure essential oils that have been used in beauty rituals for centuries for their nourishing and moisturizing benefits. Each lipstick is created with food-grade ingredients.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Are these really Matte,I love a true Matt lipstick, one that stay...2 Answers
  • Someone approved mac matte lipsticks? I would like to know if the...1 Answers
  • Are these drying?4 Answers
  • "Bite beauty is a very good brand." in 1 review
  • "It glides on nicely and gives the best matte finish ever." in 1 review
  • "The colors they have really pop and the lipstick stays on for a long time c:" in 1 review
  • "Really bold color that makes your lips look really good, it attracts the boys to which is pretty great!" in 1 review
Erin S.
I almost feel guilty giving this product 4 out of 5 stars because I know I do love it so much. It’s my favorite lipstick brand, but sometimes you need to be hardest on the things you love the most so they continue to reach their full potential! Things I love: the packaging is beautiful, it even feels nice to the touch. I didn’t even know having food grade products in my lipstick was important to me until this line came out, now i wonder why more product lines do not do this! The pigmentation is out of this world, and color selection is sensational. Things I do not like: many of the colors require a primer and/or lip liner, else they do not wear perfectly over time. I do have issues with feathering on some colors, and caking on others, but this is minor and would absolutely not deter me from purchasing over and over again. Love the line. If you like bright colors, get Kimchi and Persimmon, you will not be sorry!
Aimee M.
Buena Park
I thought this lipstick was remarkable! The pavement was extremely opaque and I found that if you put a generous layer on and then blot on a piece of tissue, it takes out any of the excess oils and is less transfer proof. What I love about bite beauty is that they Infuse so many good ingredients for your lips, the color is absolutely amazing and they are not outrageously priced. I think it comes in nice packaging however I do prefer to see the color somehow without having a look at the bottom especially when you own a few.
Meldin G.
This is one of my favorite lipsticks ! I’ve never seen such a highly pigmented formula. It glides on easily and stays in place despite being so creamy. It goes well with or without a lip liner underneath. And I love that Bite products are made with food grade ingredients because it makes me feel good about what I’m putting on my face and I don’t have to worry about the harsh chemicals so many beauty products have. They are a lot priced than most lipsticks but they’re also much higher quality.’
Melody L.
Austin , TX
Bite has some of the best reds in the industry. I have one full size and the rest are minis of various colors. I changed my hair color to a bright red and had to get a new lip color. This was the brand that I went to first! I decided if I was going to spend the money and wear a red lip it was going to be Bite. I love that it doesn’t tug on your lips, bleed throughout the day, and it lasts forever. I do wish it wasn’t so expensive but I believe you get what you pay for when it comes to red lipstick..
Rah A.
Baltimore, MD
Bite Beauty is my all time favorite lipstick. Hands down, no contest. Thistle is such a fun, sexy neutral. Gazpacho is the PERFECT red. Cayenne is a fun, flirty, bright red. Rhubarb is the perfect fall color. They go on creamy and light and feel great on your lips. They last about the average length of time for a cream lipstick but they fade evenly so even if you can’t reapply right away you still look great. I recommend these to everyone I know.
Pegah A.
Chevy Chase
 The color range is awesome. There's something for everyone. The packaging is a sleek black look, so it's discreet when you take it out.  I was surprised by how much I like it.  It doesn't wear all day but it'll last a few hours. That's the beauty of matte lipsticks.  It's got a higher than average price point. Does it work better than a Maybelline lipstick? No. But it does work, and it's beautiful.
I bought this product in a vibrant red color and I must say I was fascinated. The lipstick itself was worth it’s price sense I found it at my local Marshall’s for 7:99. The product is creamy but due too the fact that I have very thin lips, I have to apply it with a lip brush. Over all I would recommend not only the lipstick type from bite beauty, but also the specific shade I bought, which is the shade “tannin”
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I love the matte products and the bite lipstick just excellent. I have three color including thistle color. My skin color is medium and do not feel that it goes its my skin tone but I love the color. I would buy other colors
Lara S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I had gotten a sample of this in sephora play, and even though I cannot stand bright pink colors because they don't suit my skin tone I did wear it a few times because it was one that wasn't too bad. I also loved the formula and pigmentation, I never noticed bite beauty products much before but afterward I would definitely buy again just in a shade I choose myself.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
Bite Beauty is my favorite brand for a regular lipstick. I find that the staying power of these lipsticks is the closest thing to a liquid lipstick out there. They almost feel like a lip balm but they are extremely opaque. I ordered a mini set of these from Sephora during the holidays and I love them! I will definitely be purchasing some more full size tubes.
Beant M.
How pigmented are these lipsticks? Do they glide on easily and last all day?
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Have any more colour
Leonorilda H.
Doral, FL
Are these drying?
Kinsey J.
Baldwyn, MS
I like the way Bite lipstick looks. Is it as awesome as it looks?
Raven G.
N Charleston, SC
I have been hearing a lot about this brand if you have tried this are these moisturizing ?