BY BITE BEAUTY

A color-rich lipstick with a velvety finish inspired by French Pastilles candies. With this unique formula, one swipe leaves a lush velvet finish for hours of moisturizing color. Organic fruit butters create a creamy texture that conditions and nourishes lips with every use, while antioxidant-rich Resveratrol fights free radicals and helps reduce the appearance of lines. This richly pigmented matte wash of color was created using a unique mix of pigments, powders, and oils for a hydrating finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates This collection of matte lipsticks draws inspiration from French runways and Pastille candies. Each Matte Crème Lipstick contains pure essential oils that have been used in beauty rituals for centuries for their nourishing and moisturizing benefits. Each lipstick is created with food-grade ingredients.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Are these really Matte,I love a true Matt lipstick, one t...2 Answers
  • Someone approved mac matte lipsticks? I would like to kno...1 Answers
  • Are these drying?4 Answers
Bite Beauty Matte Cr
  • "These lipsticks are really creamy buttery and have a great high pigmented, Matte finish them. This company uses only foodgrade ingredients so they're great if they are ingested, which all lipstick is, and they are an all natural company." in 183 reviews
  • "I have 2 of these bite beauty lipsticks from the frozen berries collection and they are beyond gorgeous. They are long lasting, soft smooth and do t dry out your lips either! The colors are so perfect and beautiful!" in 94 reviews
  • "Great lipstick! Gives great color, moisturizing, smooth & beautiful matte stain" in 65 reviews
  • "I got this in Pepper (dusty rose). It is very similar to my natural lip color, but evens it all out better. It applies opaque and lasts a good while before needing reapplication. It is moisturizing and smooth. This is the best lipstick I have used." in 42 reviews
  • "Bite beauty is a very good brand." in 1 review
Melody L.
Austin, TX
Bite has some of the best reds in the industry. I have one full size and the rest are minis of various colors. I changed my hair color to a bright red and had to get a new lip color. This was the brand that I went to first! I decided if I was going to spend the money and wear a red lip it was going to be Bite. I love that it doesn’t tug on your lips, bleed throughout the day, and it lasts forever. I do wish it wasn’t so expensive but I believe you get what you pay for when it comes to red lipstick..
Rah A.
Baltimore, MD
Bite Beauty is my all time favorite lipstick. Hands down, no contest. Thistle is such a fun, sexy neutral. Gazpacho is the PERFECT red. Cayenne is a fun, flirty, bright red. Rhubarb is the perfect fall color. They go on creamy and light and feel great on your lips. They last about the average length of time for a cream lipstick but they fade evenly so even if you can’t reapply right away you still look great. I recommend these to everyone I know.
Erin S.
I almost feel guilty giving this product 4 out of 5 stars because I know I do love it so much. It’s my favorite lipstick brand, but sometimes you need to be hardest on the things you love the most so they continue to reach their full potential! Things I love: the packaging is beautiful, it even feels nice to the touch. I didn’t even know having food grade products in my lipstick was important to me until this line came out, now i wonder why more product lines do not do this! The pigmentation is out of this world, and color selection is sensational. Things I do not like: many of the colors require a primer and/or lip liner, else they do not wear perfectly over time. I do have issues with feathering on some colors, and caking on others, but this is minor and would absolutely not deter me from purchasing over and over again. Love the line. If you like bright colors, get Kimchi and Persimmon, you will not be sorry!
Callie M.
Brooklyn
I really like how moisturizing this lipstick is , it smells really yummy and I appreciate the range of colors they provide. I don’t find myself using this product as much because it doesn’t last very long and the colors tend to bleed a lot because of the moisture they provide. A very nice product, but not something I usually gravitate towards.
Tadbir S.
Bennington, VT
I wis my I could give more than 5 stars! Bite is one of the best lipstick brands I’ve ever tried. I love this brand. Not only do they have a huge selection, but the quality of the product is so amazing. They have a really great formula with a full coverage which glides on smoothly. The lipstick also smells and tastes good. HIGHLY recommend!
Micheala S.
Springfield
I love this lipstick! It has so much pigment and looks absolutely gorgeous! The formula is really comfortable and works great for my dry lips. Keep in mind that the pigment will stain so if your lipstick smudges it can stain around your mouth. That's probably the only drawback! This lipstick does transfer, so keep that in mind as well!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Hands down my favorite lipstick brand I have ever used. Laura Geller comes in second. They are matte but creamy and the darker colors last the whole day even with eating and drinking. I only have to touch up with the lighter colors. The one problem is they can feather so a lip liner is recommended. The pigmentation on all the colors are amazing.
Aimee M.
Buena Park
I thought this lipstick was remarkable! The pavement was extremely opaque and I found that if you put a generous layer on and then blot on a piece of tissue, it takes out any of the excess oils and is less transfer proof. What I love about bite beauty is that they Infuse so many good ingredients for your lips, the color is absolutely amazing and they are not outrageously priced. I think it comes in nice packaging however I do prefer to see the color somehow without having a look at the bottom especially when you own a few.
Alexandra L.
I have had no problems with this product. I only own one that I had gotten as a gift but I was pleasantly surprised with how good it is! The packaging is so cute. It's a little gothic but I dig it! I would definitely buy another one of these lipsticks and recommend it to anyone!
Ashley B.
Tampa, FL
My favorite red cream lipstick. Hands down. The shade is pomegranate which is a perfect neutral red. No blue under tones no orange undertones. Just red. A huge plus with bite is that their lip products are all natural so it doesn’t harm you to accidently ingest. Thanks Bite!
Beant M.
How pigmented are these lipsticks? Do they glide on easily and last all day?
Renae C.
Miramar, Florida
Have any more colour
Leonorilda H.
Doral, FL
Are these drying?
Kinsey J.
Oxford , MS
I like the way Bite lipstick looks. Is it as awesome as it looks?
Raven G.
Charleston, SC
I have been hearing a lot about this brand if you have tried this are these moisturizing ?