Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint

A revolutionary lip tint formula that delivers luscious color with an ultra-glossy finish. This lustrous lip tint contains pure argan oil, vitamin E and fruit butters to hydate, nourish, and revitalize lips. While delivering long-lasting color, this product works to sooth and soften the lips, making your pout extra kissable. The center B provides resveratrol, a double dose of antioxidants found in red wine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The more layers you apply on your lips, the more color you get. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Does this product require lots of applications through the day or is it fairly long lasting?
how much does this cost in pounds?
does this last long?
Start your review of Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint!
Product Highlights
“...have incredible colors to choose from as well as matte. The colors are long lasting and vibrant. I love all the fall maroons and burgundies best but the pink hues are incredible too! If you need a lip stick check out Bite, it is pricey but worth it !” in reviews
“I wanted a red color that wasn't RED. I also didn't want my lips to dry out. This was the solution. I love the color and the moisture color. It was easy to apply (I like to apply on the go) and also lasts a surprising long time. I highly recommend it!” in reviews
Encino, CA
Review for: Juice
I have this in my vast collection of Bite and I look at it as the holy grail- I don't know why they stopped making these hippies but I sure can say if you find it USE IT!!! Not only does it hide my chapped messed up lips, it fixes them,,,all while smelling and tasting delish ;)
Spokane, WA
Review for: Lychee
I love this lippie. My lips feel soft and smooth and the color is just gorgeous. Juice beauty is an amazing brand as well. I love the metal packaging too. I'll keep buying these for sure.
Nelsonville, OH
Loved the way this felt on it's very beautiful and it makes ur lips look like you just ate a popsicle it's very beautiful I wish it did have more of a tint to it but I di really like it yes it is very long lasting and yes I would buy it again I love it
Charleston , SC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Raspberry
I wish Bite still made these! They were a favorite of mine. They were so soft and light on the lips, yet so nourishing and hydrating. They also packed great color payoff that lasted throughout the day. The price was a bit steep, but these were one of a kind.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Watermelon
I love BITE beauty ! So many great colors /hues that look fantastic on all skin types. I also love their design your own lipstick that they offer at their retailstores . This is a stunning , light , “just a hint of color” shade , perfect for enhancing your lips natural color.
Apache Jct, AZ
Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint uploaded by Jordan B.
Review for: Watermelon, Juice
These are absolutely stunning. They sit on the lips very comfortably and are very creamy and luscious. They leave the softest tint of color that is just noticeable to make a difference in your look. This is my go-to lip product when I want a natural look with a little bit of lip color.
I absolutely love this lip product. I saw it was on sale and read that it mosturises lips as well which is what I need during the fall and winter season. I tend to get dry lips and skin so moisturizing is the key not to have dry lips or ashy skin. I got the colors watermelon and orchid which compliments my skin tone. And they do feel moisturizing on my lips it earns an A+ on my list. This products is in my top 3 in lip products for moisturize lips. With sugar lip balm and rosebud (in a blue w white round tin container) and using lush sugar scrub (mint julep) I'm set this winter.
Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tint uploaded by Charlie A.
Review for: Watermelon
I found this lip product and I decided to give it a try because I'm not really a big fan of dark lipsticks but I like my lips being moisturized . this keeps my lips moisturized and it doesn't give my lips too much of a tint it's great for natural looks and it goes on smooth
Simonton , TX
I want to give this five stars - the color is good for what it is, lasting power is as expected. I think of any sheer lip product as a balm, so I don’t expect as much as I might from a true lipstick. The only reason I deducted stars is because it blistered my lips instantly. My lips are allergic to most everything, so it’s only annoying for me - I know it most likely won’t do this for others - however, the products which react this way are usually from the drugstore. I do expect better ingredients.
Review for: Cherry
I love bite beauty and this lip tint is great! The packaging is very chic and easy to carry around in your purse for reapplication. I applied like a lipstick and acts like a really moisturized lipstick but the color is great and never feels dry.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...