BY BITE BEAUTY #20 in Lip Stain

A revolutionary lip tint formula that delivers luscious color with an ultra-glossy finish. This lustrous lip tint contains pure argan oil, vitamin E and fruit butters to hydate, nourish, and revitalize lips. While delivering long-lasting color, this product works to sooth and soften the lips, making your pout extra kissable. The center B provides resveratrol, a double dose of antioxidants found in red wine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The more layers you apply on your lips, the more color you get. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Buy on Sephora
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
I wanted to LOVE these lip tints from Bite Beauty - I'm a huge lip tint fan and find them much easier and more wearable in my everyday life than regular lipsticks - but after trying to shades of this lip tint, I found myself really underwhelmed, especially for the price. Both of the Lush Lip Tints I own melted on me! My vanity sits in front of a window, and my lipsticks sit in a lipstick holder on top of it, but I always make sure the shades are drawn and there is never excessive heat in that area. None of my other lipsticks have ever melted, but these certainly did. I was really disappointed, considering I only got one or two wears out of each! Beyond the melting, I find that the color range just isn't great, and the color the lip tint looks in the tube isn't how it applies on the lips.
Holly K.
I have the shade watermelon which is a mid tone pink that is vibrant but not too bright. I reach for this product like a lip balm because it is so soothing and nourishing on my dry lips. It's so incredible and absolutely worth the money because it truly is like a treatment for your lips that will leave them hydrated, repair dryness or flaking, and provide a beautiful color. The consistency is rich and creamy, not greasy or slippery. Do your lips a favor and just try this out!!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I originally bought this lip tint because I'm not a big lipstick gal during the school year. Too high maintenance and I don't want to have to use a mirror when I apply to make sure it's not all over my teeth. Well, I ended up loving this lip tint and now I'm obsessed. It lasts sooo long (even through my morning 2 cups of coffee!), and when you do have to reapply it takes 2 seconds. I love the colors juice and tangelo, but really want to try raspberry for fall!
Elaine H.
I use the Bite Lush Lip Tint in Lychee every single day. It smells heavenly and it imparts the most beautiful pink tint to my lips that I can reapply easily during the day. I also like the fact that Bite products have natural edible ingredients, so I don't feel gross when eating with this lip product on. I will be repurchasing this one for years to come and will definitely stock up if they plan on discontinuing.
Kristin K.
Rochester, MN
Love this!!! I bought this as a replacement for my normal lipstick after the associate at Sephora suggested this brand because it doesn't dry out the lips. And she was right! I can wear this all day, and my lips are moisturized and not flakey. The colors are fairly sheer, but you can built up for a little more color. It's great for a natural look!
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Juice
I love most of the Bite lip products! This one is perfect for everyday wear as it is not extremely pigmented. The packaging on this is great but you have to be careful if you have it in a purse or travel bag because my cap kept coming off. Other than that, great product.
Heather W.
Long Is City, NY
I love Bite products because they are all natural and smell and taste good. This tint gives a great pop of sheer color. You have to reapply more often than a lipstick, but it's worth it for the sheerness. The raspberry color is beautiful and my go to for every day wear.
Samantha m.
morgan hill, CA
I love lip tints and i got one of these guys as a sample and i will for sure be going back to sephora for some more of these little guys. i can't wait to actually try their lipsticks. if you are looking for a tint that isn't super over powering then this is for you!!
Courtney H.
Dallas, TX
Bite makes the best lipsticks on the market! Made from all natural ingredients (that's why it's called Bite! you could literally eat it...but, you know, don't). Amazingly pigmented, moisturizing formula, I can't say enough good things about this brand!
Julia M.
Review for: Juice
This is such a nourishing balm type texture with a hint of color. Product lasted me a long time and I plan on repurchasing. I bought this at sephora last year. First time buying this product but not the brand. I would recommend this product to others!
Ashtan C.
Rockingham, NC
Where is this available to be bought?
Micala R.
Ashtabula, OH
I want to start wearing lipstick but I'm not sure how to pull it off!!! How did other people start wearing it subtlety?
Brooke S.
Needham Heights, MA
Are these so much better than a YSL or MAC lipstick?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product worth the money?
Lexie D.
How good are these cause my friend has these and she said they are good and that I should get some sould