BY BITE BEAUTY

A highly pigmented lip gloss featuring healthy fruit ingredients that are delicious enough to eat. Like instant nutrition for lips, BITE’s Lush Fruit Lip Gloss contains the same healthy ingredients you’d find in a pure fruit smoothie: real coconut, mango, and strawberry infused with seven nourishing fruit oils. Rich, vibrant, and juicy, this modern formula is highly pigmented. What you see in the container is exactly the color you’ll see on your lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• I love the smell of these but does anyone know if the for...2 Answers
  • How long do these glosses last on the lips? I love Bite a...1 Answers
  • Do the glosses flake when they dry?3 Answers
Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss
  • "Absolutely perfect lip gloss to keep in your on the go makeup bag. The nude color looks great on all skin tones; as well it wears well by itself or paired over a matte lipstick without being too glossy or sticky. I keep this in my bag for quick touch-ups; very hydrating and moisturizing." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE the smell and the taste of this on my lips. It's a beautiful, subtle, nude pink gloss that can go with just about anything! I need to pick one of these up again because I'm running low, but it's definitely worth it. It lasts a long time if applied correctly, and leaves very kissable lips behind :) " in 19 reviews
Katie P.
Redlands, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this gloss and I am so sad it's been discontinued. It does start off sticky, but once your lips warm it up it actually melts into them and makes the whole look super nice. A little goes a long way, and I don't apply it around the edges of my lips since it does "melt" a little bit. Just a thin line on the upper lip and a couple dabs on my lower lip and press them together, viola! I really hope they bring this gloss back and in the same formula. It's divine.
Mallory C.
Erie, PA
If you don’t like overly sticky lip glosses than this isn’t going to be for you at all. That being said though I don’t mind these. They are sticky but I can tolerate them. They are really opaque and do last a while on my lips. Super easily to reapply as well. I found mine at Marshall’s so you can probably find them there for a cheaper price.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love these lipglosses. They have the cutest colors and the packaging is nice. I got a pack of them from tj maxx called water colored lipglosses and they are like pastel looking. The only reason i gave them a 4 is because they are sticky and really don't last that well. But I really love them for some reason.
Abigail V.
Seffner, FL
Love love looooove! One swipe is all you need. This lip gloss is more like a liquid lipstick! This particular color is very neutral almost like a nude lip. Beautiful not sticky formula which is hard to say of lip glosses. The cost is high end, but Doable, not like hourglass costly. Love this and highly recommended it!
ᴴᴬᴸᴱᴵᴳᴴ ᶜ.
it’s absolutely amazing. i love the color, texture, and application. this product is just great. it’s true to color. it’s very sticky if you apply it on your hand to swatch but on the lips it’s very nice. i would recommend this to a lip gloss lover
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Bite beauty products always smell so good especially the lip products. These really do feel luxurious on your lips. The pigmentation is there the moisture is there these are really quality lip glosses.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I found this at Marshall’s for really cheap, love Bite Beauty lipsticks so I was pretty excited. Although it smells delicious and has great packaging, it’s soooo sticky! If I press my lips together too much they stick together to the point where it’s so noticeable to me that I’m wearing a gloss. I do enjoy the pigmentation of the gloss though, never seen a gloss so bright!
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
This is in the color cocoa. Absolutely stunning. Gorgeous color and highly pigmented for a gloss. Feels great on the lips and aren’t too sticky, and does transfer but it’s a gloss so that’s too be expected. Would recommend!
Annie S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I love this gloss. Great everyday color and lasts a decent amount of time for being a gloss. Made with food grade products so I feel safe having it on my lips. I love the applicator, it moves with the contours of your lips. Good price point as well. I think this would be worth checking out, especially with gloss coming back with full force!
Heather h.
Chesapeake
I really like this because it isn't overly sticky. Ny lips feel hydrated while enjoying a decent color payoff. I think it would be even better paired with a lip pencil to define edges better, but I also like just tossing it in my purse to use throughout the day. The smell is fine and the formula spreads evenly over my lips.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Is this tacky at all when its on?
Analexis C.
What is the most versatile shade of the collection to pick up?
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone tried this lip gloss yet? I have heard really good things but I still want to do a little research before I purchase!
Zoi F.
Magnolia, TX
Do the glosses flake when they dry?
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Do these feel sticky on the lips?

Sephora