BY BITE BEAUTY

A highly pigmented lip gloss featuring healthy fruit ingredients that are delicious enough to eat. Like instant nutrition for lips, BITE’s Lush Fruit Lip Gloss contains the same healthy ingredients you’d find in a pure fruit smoothie: real coconut, mango, and strawberry infused with seven nourishing fruit oils. Rich, vibrant, and juicy, this modern formula is highly pigmented. What you see in the container is exactly the color you’ll see on your lips. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

• I love the smell of these but does anyone know if the for...2 Answers
  • How long do these glosses last on the lips? I love Bite a...1 Answers
  • Do the glosses flake when they dry?3 Answers
Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Lip Gloss
  • "Absolutely perfect lip gloss to keep in your on the go makeup bag. The nude color looks great on all skin tones; as well it wears well by itself or paired over a matte lipstick without being too glossy or sticky. I keep this in my bag for quick touch-ups; very hydrating and moisturizing." in 24 reviews
  • "I LOVE the smell and the taste of this on my lips. It's a beautiful, subtle, nude pink gloss that can go with just about anything! I need to pick one of these up again because I'm running low, but it's definitely worth it. It lasts a long time if applied correctly, and leaves very kissable lips behind :) " in 19 reviews
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
If you don’t like overly sticky lip glosses than this isn’t going to be for you at all. That being said though I don’t mind these. They are sticky but I can tolerate them. They are really opaque and do last a while on my lips. Super easily to reapply as well. I found mine at Marshall’s so you can probably find them there for a cheaper price.
Canaan W.
Lancaster, KY
These glosses are so packed with pigment and shine. I bought the shade Rambutan and I love how it looks on my skin tone. They smell wonderful and they last relatively long. The only downfall is that they can be a bit sticky and clumpy. The glosses look great on their own but I sometimes pair mine with another lipstick. I will always repurchase because I love bitebeauty as a brand.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love these lipglosses. They have the cutest colors and the packaging is nice. I got a pack of them from tj maxx called water colored lipglosses and they are like pastel looking. The only reason i gave them a 4 is because they are sticky and really don't last that well. But I really love them for some reason.
macy c.
These lush lip glosses have a sheer tint to them. I personally love these lip glosses. I wear the color cocoa everyday. It is so amazing. Since this lipgloss is a lipgloss these are not transfer proof. These do have a pricey tag of 24$ or on sale for 15$. You can purchase these at Tj max for only 6.99$ or at Sephora. I recommend them except I want them to lower the price but of course they won’t read this review. Note: everyone is different you may adore, love, and cherish this lip gloss. Or you may hate or dislike this product again everyone is different. Remember stay gorgeous.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
Love love looooove! One swipe is all you need. This lip gloss is more like a liquid lipstick! This particular color is very neutral almost like a nude lip. Beautiful not sticky formula which is hard to say of lip glosses. The cost is high end, but Doable, not like hourglass costly. Love this and highly recommended it!
Nina B.
Really tasty lipgloss. It’s just glossy enough and not too sticky. Applies well and last for a long time on the lips. The oils and fruit make this lipgloss very fresh and moisturizing. Great simple lipgloss to throw over any color lipstick.
❄️❄️ C.
Parrish
Smells so fruity! Nice formula! But kinda sticky and feel mildly thick on lips. Not bad. Also like the applicator as well. The pointed foot doe helps apply the corner of my lips way easier and you sure get a lot of products.
ᴴᴬᴸᴱᴵᴳᴴ ᶜ.
it’s absolutely amazing. i love the color, texture, and application. this product is just great. it’s true to color. it’s very sticky if you apply it on your hand to swatch but on the lips it’s very nice. i would recommend this to a lip gloss lover
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
This lip gloss is great. I love all Bite beauty products because they are made with food grade ingredients. This lip gloss is super shiny and doesn’t run all over the place. I would purchase it again
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Bite beauty products always smell so good especially the lip products. These really do feel luxurious on your lips. The pigmentation is there the moisture is there these are really quality lip glosses.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Is this tacky at all when its on?
Analexis C.
What is the most versatile shade of the collection to pick up?
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Has anyone tried this lip gloss yet? I have heard really good things but I still want to do a little research before I purchase!
Zoi F.
Magnolia, TX
Do the glosses flake when they dry?
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
Do these feel sticky on the lips?