BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection with two limited-edition sets of Bite Beauty's previously discontinued Luminous Creme Lipsticks. Bite Beauty's Luminous Creme Lipstick Trio: Nude and Bold offers a trio of bestselling cream lipsticks for the price of one. Choose from the nude or bold shade trios (sold separately) in gorgeous shades for stand-out lip looks. This set contains: Nude: - 3 x 0.15 oz Luminous Creme Lipsticks: Nude in Musk, Retsina, Fig Bold: - 3 x 0.15 oz Luminous Creme Lipsticks: Bold in Zivoli, Tannin, Mulberry It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals and are certified gluten free. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this set at?!2 Answers
  • I'm interested in this set but I'm curious are these lipsticks d...4 Answers
Michelle L.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shades are nice. The formula is comfortable. That being said there isn't anything about this that really stood out to me. The shade range wasn't extensive. The color didn't last all day. Overall, it's nice, and a good choice if you're just running a few errands or going out for a couple of hours, but if you plan to be out longer, out eat, don't expect it to still be there.
💋 C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE BITE BEAUTY!!! I don't know how they do it! How do they create the most amazing lip products with the ingredients that they do?! You would think that their products would not give you the best results because they don't use all of the typical ingredients that are typically used in the cosmetics industry, but the results of BITE BEAUTY products are FAR from lacking at all! They are outstanding! As a matter of fact they are downright amazing! I personally think that BITE BEAUTY is ahead of its time & ahead of the game AND that the rest of the industry needs to catch up! If you haven't tried a BITE BEAUTY lip product yet, you are missing out, truly! Please just give it a try, you will be more than glad that you did!
Hannah B.
Lawton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really like this lipstick, but the full sized versions are realistically too expensive for me and it’s fun to try out new colors so little tester sizes are just right for me to see what I like. The staying power of the lipstick is probably an 8/10 but this lipstick honestly goes on like butter for me. Love that.
Destiny N.
Grand Prairie
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bite is such a cute product! I always want to make my my very own color one day! The product goes on so smoothly and have variety’s of nude colors that I like! I still use this product till this day because it’s just an affordable lipsticks.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a go to lipstick. I always love to have a little color on my lips, so for an everyday wear, I choose this one! It's light and soothing. Makes my lips feel smooth and also gives me a little color!
Alixx B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipsticks. I was just introduced to this brand and it might be my new favorite. I find myself using them always everyday and I love to mix and max them. The best part was I found it at tj Maxx.
AngieBFly V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bite is a great brand it is a bit pricey but the formula is amazing I personally love it for myself I don’t use it for my make up kit kids it’s a bit pricey but it looks very wonderful and a little bit goes a long way I’ve had my little lipstick for over three months now and it still has a lot to go definitely recommend it.
Pan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love most about this lipstick is the food grade ingredients....I can use it without having to worried if it s bad for me .....the colors are pretty ....wish they would come out with more nudes...and not pinky nudes ....they also makes my lips peel...I just have sensitive skin ...so I can’t use it everyday
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some of the best lipsticks I've ever tried. They are creamy and soft. They are made with food grade ingredients so on can feel good about placing them on my lips.
V Chor P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful! I love the shades, and I love the feeling of this particular lipstick. The value was great for what you paid for! I also like how sleek the packaging is, and I would definitely buy these products again. I will recommend to families, and friends!
Vanessa C.
I'm interested in this set but I'm curious are these lipsticks drying on the lips and do they have a matte finish? Thanks in advance!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where can I buy this set at?!
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?