BY BITE BEAUTY

A collection with two limited-edition sets of Bite Beauty's previously discontinued Luminous Creme Lipsticks. Bite Beauty's Luminous Creme Lipstick Trio: Nude and Bold offers a trio of bestselling cream lipsticks for the price of one. Choose from the nude or bold shade trios (sold separately) in gorgeous shades for stand-out lip looks. This set contains: Nude: - 3 x 0.15 oz Luminous Creme Lipsticks: Nude in Musk, Retsina, Fig Bold: - 3 x 0.15 oz Luminous Creme Lipsticks: Bold in Zivoli, Tannin, Mulberry It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals and are certified gluten free. see more...

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this set at?!2 Answers
  • I'm interested in this set but I'm curious are these lipsticks d...4 Answers
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Bite Beauty lipsticks are definitely some of the best lipsticks I've tried. I love that they are all made of food grade ingredients and the scent (and flavor) is delicious. They're incredibly creamy, apply smoothly, are highly pigmented, and feel very moisturizing. Because they're so moisturizing and creamy they only last a few hours and will need to be reapplied after eating and drinking.
Kristine s.
Kristine s.
I don't own this trio BUT I do own Bite Beauty Lipsticks and OH my Word they are the most amazing formula ever worn. So luscious and really hydrates my lips. The color pigment is really long lasting and honestly one swipe is all you need for complete shade coverage. THE BEST. Can't wait to get more
Maham L.
Maham L.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the colors these bite lipstick come in, they're very pigmented and long lasting, meaning they leave a nice tint on your lips after wearing off. I personally don't like that it has more sheen than normal lipsticks, I'm partial to matter finishes. But overall I love these lipsticks.
Tonya L.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Bite Beauty has some incredible lipsticks that are comfortable to wear but still offers outstanding color. They have a large selection of shades to please everyone. For a cream lipstick they are long lasting. I would recommend absolutely recommend Bite Lipstick!
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
Bite beauty has THE BEST bullet style lipstick formula I have ever tried in my life. They pack so much moisture yet have such a creamy and very pigmented look on the lips without being patchy or wearing off quickly. I also love how they smell!
Zoe D.
Zoe D.
Hillsboro, OR
I only have pepper in this formula but I really like it. The ingredients aren't harmful and the color payoff is awesome. The only reason i won't buy it again because I prefer matte finish. But there is nothing wrong with the actual lipstick.
Alma C.
Alma C.
I love these! Lots of pigment but still very creamy and smooth. I find though that these lipsticks melt very easily. Yes, summer in Texas can be really hot but out of all the lipsticks i have, this brand is the only one which melts fast
Xai X.
Xai X.
Love this trio from Bite Beauty! Very beautiful everday colors that can be worn throughout the year. These smells amazing and applies very nice on the lips as its a crème finish. Will definitely be purchasing the other colors.
isrA M.
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
These lipsticks are really pretty and so worth buying! They are really pretty colored and last for a long time! I would definitely recommend it. The package is really cute and small so you can always carry it in your purse
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm a bite beauty addict thanks to Influenster! I love all of their lip products and this is no different. It's an amazing hydrating formula that last. What more could a girl ask for? Go get yourself some bite beauty!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
I'm interested in this set but I'm curious are these lipsticks drying on the lips and do they have a matte finish? Thanks in advance!
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Where can I buy this set at?!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?