Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Trio Nude

A collection with two limited-edition sets of Bite Beauty's previously discontinued Luminous Creme Lipsticks. Bite Beauty's Luminous Creme Lipstick Trio: Nude and Bold offers a trio of bestselling cream lipsticks for the price of one. Choose from the nude or bold shade trios (sold separately) in gorgeous shades for stand-out lip looks. This set contains: Nude: - 3 x 0.15 oz Luminous Creme Lipsticks: Nude in Musk, Retsina, Fig Bold: - 3 x 0.15 oz Luminous Creme Lipsticks: Bold in Zivoli, Tannin, Mulberry It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Bite Beauty lip products are free of petrochemicals and are certified gluten free. see more...

• Where can I buy this set at?!2 Answers
  • I'm interested in this set but I'm curious are these lipsticks d...4 Answers
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
I've never really been a lipstick girl, or even used Bite Beauty, but after I found this trio at tjmaxx for $20 I was sold! The lipsticks are super creamy and don't dry your lips out at all. They are not transfer-resistant, but the color is very opaque and I get many compliments on my lips every time I wear the colors! For my lips, this is my review of each of the colors:
Fig: I was most scared of this color because it appeared very pink in the tube, but this color is surprisingly wearable! It is a very subtle pop of pink color that would pair very well with a natural makeup look.
Musk: This is my PERFECT nude color. It looks amazing on my lips and is a pinky-brown that just compliments any makeup look perfectly.
Retinista: This is a light slightly pink nude that would pair very well with a smokey eye look. If you want to bring attention to other parts of your face and not your lips, this is a good color for that.
đź’‹Cara S.
I LOVE BITE BEAUTY!!! I don't know how they do it! How do they create the most amazing lip products with the ingredients that they do?! You would think that their products would not give you the best results because they don't use all of the typical ingredients that are typically used in the cosmetics industry, but the results of BITE BEAUTY products are FAR from lacking at all! They are outstanding! As a matter of fact they are downright amazing! I personally think that BITE BEAUTY is ahead of its time & ahead of the game AND that the rest of the industry needs to catch up! If you haven't tried a BITE BEAUTY lip product yet, you are missing out, truly! Please just give it a try, you will be more than glad that you did!
|-/ G.
I really love the colors and the feel of these when they’re on. They dry nicely and do not require very many coats to retain the color. Application is very smooth and the small size makes it easy to store in any purse or clutch. The box was a lot bigger then the tubes of the product are themselves but other then that it’s a must buy for me.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
This is by far my favorite lipstick brand! The lipsticks are so creamy and luscious and just glide right onto your lips. I like this set because it’s decently priced and you’re able to try several different colors without breaking the bank. I also prefer nude colors as well so I think these were a good starting point.
Jasmine D.
Fishers, IN
To me, Bite Beauty has the best lipstick formula. It is extremely opaque but it feels like you have a lip balm on your lips. The smell is a little weird but nothing that I can't handle. I personally love getting the mini sizes around the holidays to try new colors. I would recommend these lipsticks!
Samantha h.
San Diego , CA
These glide on so amazingly the shades are so nice and they feel great on the lips very comfortable. They did have a nice finish and they did transfer slightly nothing another swipe can’t fix. Throughout the day after putting on layers it didn’t feel build up on the lips so that was nice.
Melynn M.
I love bite beauty!!!! Literally such a good brand and they use all natural ingredients. I tired the trio out because it was my first time using bite and I fell in love and they are now my go to lipsticks. The pepper color lipstick is my favorite and goes well with many looks.
Alexis H.
Hillsdale, MI
I love these lipsticks. I choose them over any other brand when going out or just wearing for fun. They are so gorgeous and creamy on the lips. And the nude colors are so beautiful and classic. These are the perfect   lipsticks and I would highly recommend them.
Stephanie T.
These feel amazing on the lips. Very creamy and beautiful. I don’t find them so creamy that they slip all over. I can apply without worry about transferring or feathering. Very moisturizing and soft. I really enjoy this brands lip products and can’t recommend enough.
Z'Ariyah H.
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...like ice cream
Vanessa C.
I'm interested in this set but I'm curious are these lipsticks drying on the lips and do they have a matte finish? Thanks in advance!
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Where can I buy this set at?!