Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo uploaded by savannah p.Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo uploaded by Ambar D.Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo uploaded by Lynne B.
4 colors available

BY BITE BEAUTY

A bite-sized lipstick duo with contrasting shades. This mini duo of twist-up bullets offer neutral or vivid lips on the go. Wear them individually or layer to create your own custom look. With every application, antioxidant Resveratrol fights free radicals with potent long-term age-repair benefits. Each lipstick contains the Resveratrol equivalent of two glasses of red wine, reducing fine lines and wrinkles on and around the lip area over time. This set contains:- 2 x 0.05 oz Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates At Bite's Soho Lip Lab, these Fresh, Spring-forward shade combinations were spotted as a trend. Created with natural and food-grade ingredients, Bite Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals and are certified gluten-free.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...1 Answers
  • Does this contain organic ingredients?1 Answers
  • I was watching @EmilyNoel83 on YT and she raved that these were the...2 Answers
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Bite beauty is one of my favorite brands by far because they make their lipstick from 100% edible ingredients, which makes you feel so much better about the make up you're wearing. I really enjoy is the smooth, creamy like texture and the killer pigmentation you get with just one quick swipe along with a fruity scent. I received several of these duos last Christmas and I was so excited because they were dual ended with two different shades, so if I needed to change my look from neutral to bold, it would only take a swipe. I'm really hoping they come out with these again this year because they're great to carry on the go especially if you're traveling as it saves room in that precious carry on bag, plus you get two shades in 1 lipstick tube! What's not to love? I still have yet to find anything comparable to this lipstick brand because the formulas are so unique across the entire line. I highly recommend bite beauty, once you try it, you'll never want to go back to traditional lippies.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Review for: Fig Date
I got this at the checkout line at Sephora for $12 and it's amazing. The formula is beautiful, it's really creamy and feels amazing on the lips. The ingredients are made to be vegan and gluten free and safe enough to eat. The colors are really pretty, almost the same color as my lips and a kind of dusky pinky brown. They are pretty much the same color, one side is just darker. You can do a pretty, natural ombré. There isn't a lot of product, but it does last a long time especially with two sides. The packaging is also very nice. Just be careful because it does melt easily.
Haley H.
Haley H.
Plainville, MA
These are some of my favorite lipsticks to bring with me when I'm traveling. They're small enough to be easily packed, and the fact that they're dual ended allows me to have double the color options which is awesome! They're super pigmented and creamy, and feel nice and moisturizing on my lips. My only complaint is that you definitely need to reapply after eating/drinking, though that is standard with any creamy lipstick. I would absolutely recommend them!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Wonderful lipstick, great colors and decent staying power for such a creamy formula. My biggest issue is that both ends of this broke off after 2 or 3 uses. You can kinda smoosh them back together in the tube & stick it in the freezer, but it will always remain delicate. I can't remember what I paid for this, but I think it was a little overpriced for the amount of lipstick and the hassle that you will surely go through...this is quite tiny guys.
Hira K.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Very good lipstick. Such a moisturizing lipstick but pigmented at the same time. I got it it color date and fig . Perfect nude colors. Fig is fresh and every day pink and date is a best nude color. It is not that nude that washes u out most of nude lipsticks do that to me . But it does not. The quality is great. Small size good for keeping in purse but product quantity is very little.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Chesapeake, VA
This is a gorgeous duo! I have the tangerine and berry duo and I wear it all the time. They are pretty small since they have two sides so I'm always afraid I'm going to use it all up but I don't because it is so very pigmented. For a more wearable look I press on to the middle of my lips and spread it around with my fingers. So soft, buttery and last a long a time.
Dana S.
Dana S.
I purchased the duo that had more nude shades and I absolutely loved it. When I purchased it, the product was $12 so I thought it was a great way to try the brand as well as see how the lipsticks were. I know that the Luminous Crème line has been replaced but the lipsticks were pigmented, creamy and long lasting. Highly recommend BITE Beauty lipsticks!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Really the perfect size. It's hard to use an entire tube of lipstick if you're switching colors often. These are small so I might actually be able to finish one! The formula is a creamier formula and does have decent slip. Won't last through a meal, but I'm a fan of removing to eat and reapplying anyway. Though these are technically edible!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
The colors that's usually come with these are beautiful. They do a great job of picking the colors that would go well together. The formula is smooth and moisturizing. The only thing I dislike about this is the packaging makes it easy for the lipsticks to break off or melt. I have not had this issue with the full size products.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these duos! They come in very flattering colors-both to each side of the duo and to the user. I was not a huge fan of the chemically aftertaste but I believe they have recently updated the formula so this issue may be resolved. I would give this lip product 5 stars if the stick didn't so easily slide around in the tube!
Miree J.
Miree J.
I was watching @EmilyNoel83 on YT and she raved that these were the best, most hydrating, highly pigmented lippies. Has anyone tried them? Do you agree with her opinion? Are they worth the price?
Sheebaa M.
Sheebaa M.
Columbia, SC
Does this contain organic ingredients?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?