Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo

A bite-sized lipstick duo with contrasting shades. This mini duo of twist-up bullets offer neutral or vivid lips on the go. Wear them individually or layer to create your own custom look. With every application, antioxidant Resveratrol fights free radicals with potent long-term age-repair benefits. Each lipstick contains the Resveratrol equivalent of two glasses of red wine, reducing fine lines and wrinkles on and around the lip area over time. This set contains:- 2 x 0.05 oz Lipstick It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates At Bite's Soho Lip Lab, these Fresh, Spring-forward shade combinations were spotted as a trend. Created with natural and food-grade ingredients, Bite Beauty lip products do not contain petrochemicals and are certified gluten-free.

Does this contain organic ingredients?
I was watching @EmilyNoel83 on YT and she raved that these were the best, most hydrating, highly pigmented lippies. Has anyone tried them? Do you agree with her opinion? Are they worth the price?
Start your review of Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo!
Product Highlights
...NEVER found any lipstick that did not need reapplied. Let along a VIVD creamy color like both of these. I was truly shocked and cannot wait to purchase more. Both of these colors work along for a bold spring/summer look or ombre on the lips. The size is small and company which is perfect for colors like this that get less wear. in 81 reviews
I have these in every single color they come in and somehow love them all. Their super hydrating yet they stay put all day. Hardly had to touch up my lips at allin 36 reviews
...Crème line has been replaced but the lipsticks were pigmented, creamy and long lasting. Highly recommend BITE Beauty lipsticks!in 23 reviews
...pretty much the same color, one side is just darker. You can do a pretty, natural ombré. There isn't a lot of product, but it does last a long time especially with two sides. The packaging is also very nice. Just be careful because it does melt easily. in 21 reviews
2 years agoHighlandtown, MD
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo uploaded by Pinkneysworld P.
Review for: Fig Date
I am new to Bite cosmetics. This was the first product I brought for my collection! I like that there products are made with natural ingredients, so that is a added plus! They have pretty colors and even some on the wilder side so everyone can find a product that works for them. Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo with this product you can use one at work and the other for a night on the town or you can mix them both for a nice color! I will buy more! Also try Bite Beauty Butter Cream Lipstick
2 years agoLubbock , TX
Review for: Tangerine Lingonberry
This stick is so fun! I was nervous to wear something so bright, because I am boring and usually stick to neutrals, but I am so glad I risked it. As always it came in a cute box and the lipstick is easy ot maneuver. I love the pops of color and the bargain you get by buying 2 colors in one package!
2 years agoOzark
Review for: Fig Date
Love this duo. It is easy to apply. I like that the formula is edible so I feel better about putting it on my mouth knowing that no harsh chemicals can be in it. This is not smudge proof, and you will have to reapply.
2 years ago
I actually haven't tried this personally but I did get it for my daughter on a trip to sephora we took one day. She's only 7, lol, but really wanted one of the deluxe sizes of one of these so I let her get it. Not only did it look amazing on her lol. But she naturally seems to have dry lips and this lipstick didn't seem to dry her lips out more or anything like that. She loved it too.
2 years agoPuyallup, WA
I thought this product was overpriced for what it was. Seem to spoil quickly, however pigmentation and formula were pretty good. I bought this from a review that I watched on YouTube and I typically don’t buy high-end lipsticks but wanted to give this a try. I was disappointed, I would recommend them lowering the priceOr adding more formula to their product.
2 years agoTampa, FL
2 years ago
Review for: Vivid
What can I️ say it!! It certainly live up the the name given! Vivid!!! The colors really POP!! Long lasting, don’t smudge like most do and can be easily carried in a small purse or pocket! The packaging is cute and price is reasonable! Would high recommend and will definitely purchase more color combinations
2 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
I love the formula, as always, and the shades were both very pretty. Packaging is always on point with Bite. I was disappointed in how very small these are and how little product there is. Totally not worth the money. Save it and buy the full size. Unless you like cute little things to carry in your bag.
4 months agoSpring Hope, NC
I bought one a few years back from Sephora, I saw it last minute and it was a gorgeous color so I had to buy it. Definitely something to bring me out of my comfort zone. The color pay off is great! The price point of the lipstick is also really good, getting 2 in one. This was my first bite Beauty purchase and I have bought more since.
2 years agoTitusville, PA
Review for: Tangerine Lingonberry
Love this brand. There lipsticks feel like butter and they go in so smooth and evenly. They don’t dry out my lips and the color payoff is great. Love the bright colors of these two, perfect for spring and summer. They last a long time on the lips and are definitely a great buy.