BY BITE BEAUTY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A lush, long-lasting, moisture-rich lip color. This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lipstick contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is free of synthetics, polybutenes, and petroleum byproducts and made exclusively with lip nurturing food-grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat.REDS - sharp angled tipEnergetic and impulsive, you are a social butterfly. You're envied for how well you wear those red shades! Quick, sharp strokes from the heart to the edges of your lips create the distinctly angled mould conveying your contagious passion for life.NEUTRALS - natural slantAlways calm under pressure, you take your time with things, even when applying your lipstick. Perfectly even, your lipstick moulds into a natural slant which reflects your trustworthy and likeable nature.PINKS - curvedYou prefer to wear pink shades because you're bright and optimistic. A true romantic, creativity is your strength and draws people towards you. You apply your lipstick in long flowing strokes, producing this smooth angled curve that reflects your cheerful outlook on life. BERRIES - pointLoveable and curious, you're a free spirit who enjoys going on an adventure. Your adoration for berry colors reflects your breezy, no-fuss persona. Many call you charismatic, exotic even. You like a shade that is easily worn day or night and you apply your lipstick in a way that creates the double slant of perfect symmetry.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• Are these good? Aka worth the money?1 Answers
  • Which colors would look best on pale skin? I am looking for a red...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or mat...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sandy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mine is in the color Fig

If I could only have one lipstick, this would be it. This lipstick is absolute perfection, from the ingredients to the formula to the colour. The ingredient list is impressive, full of oils and butters, and apparently it's food grade which is rather reassuring since lipstick is one of those things that you inadvertently ingest. The formula is creamy and smooth with a beautiful sheeny finish, and it makes my lips look lovely. It lasts a good 2-3 hours on my lips (which is a fairly long time, lipsticks just disappear on me) and it almost leaves a little bit of a stain behind. It feels absolutely wonderful and comfortable on the lips. The colour is absolutely perfect. It's a beautiful neutral pink that looks good with anything. I love that I can carry one lipstick with me and know that it will be perfect. This lipstick is on the more expensive side, but in my range of favourite lipsticks across the spectrum (from drugstore such as Revlon, to mid-range like MAC, to higher end such as Estee Lauder) this is my very favorite formula.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Creme Violet
Bite always gets a 5/5 for me so far. I will never buy another lipstick brand.

This color is well worth the price not only for the size and quality, but for the versatility.

If you think you cannot pull off bright colors, think again. You need to make the most of a $30 lipstick and you can do that by layering colors.

If you want to soften this color a bit, start with an inexpensive nude/light cream colored base. 1 coat, blot, then apply this color and blot.

You'll get the pigmentation of the violet but slightly softer and lighter.

You can also dress it up for night by doing the opposite. Add an inexpensive deep, rich, brown shade. Blot. Then apply Bite Violet.

Without a base layer I find this color to be bright and pigmented, but not the best for my skin tone. It's really easy to take control of our lip colors after paying so much! Experiment.

Stays on all day. A small touch up after a meal is all you'll ever need.
(No need to reapply your base layer.)
Jamie Rose S.
I absolutely loved bite beauty's luminous creme lipstick collection and I'm so incredibly sadly that they discontinued this line along with the formula. This particular formula was so incredibly creamy and moisturizing with a really unique fruity scent to it that was rather addicting. My signature shade was cava and when they replaced the line with the amuse bouche, this shade wasn't relaunched in the new formula. Cava is this really pretty shade that was described as a lilac beige. I really hope they at least decide to bring this color back for good and leave it in the luminous creme formula.
Sharyn A.
Louisville, CO
Sad to see these beauties get discontinued since they had such pretty colors and and awesome formula. Who doesn't like food grade, natural, and organic ingredients on a product you put on your lips! These lippies are creamy and apply opaque. It has a little weight to it but now in a bad way! This helps so that the lipstick does not settle into fine lines. I find it to be moisturizing with a decent staying power. One of my favorite colors is restina shown in the picture. It's a good pinky beige nude color for everyday wear. For reference the inside of my wrist is NC30.
Freddra R.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I used this yesterday (on a client) and attempted to do a lip contour. The blend-ability of this lipstick isn't that great probably because it isn't matte, although the shade really was beautiful. I put a black around the corners of her mouth and the red in the middle but I found that the black wouldn't really stay in place because of the glossiness of the red. Probably works better as a sole color for people with dry lips
Lauren L.
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipsticks are my absolutely favorite formula. I love how creamy they go on. I own Cava and Mulberry. The pigmentation is beautiful. They are long lasting and never dry out your lips. I wear Cava with no lip liner and it never feathers. The shine that these add to your lips is incredible. I wish Bite would not have discontinued this formula. I am hopeful that they will bring it back.
Sabreena O.
Gary, IN
This lipstick is MAGNIFICENT. The color and pigment are 5 star by themselves! Add to that the fact that the lipstick STAYS on without having to reapply every five minutes is huge as well. The consistency/texture is very smooth and it doesn't dry out your lips. A lipstick that has great color, staying power, and doesn't dry your lips out is literally all you can ask for.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Review for: Vib Rouge Creme Vib Rouge
This red is probably universally flattering, because it looks amazing on my medium tan Indian skin. I received this when I qualified for rouge status last year, and I was pleasantly surprised because I don't typically wears reds. It's non drying, smells amazing and lasts a decent amount of time. I love Bite Beauty, they're truly a unique brand
Susanna M.
Review for: Creme Bouquet
Bite Beauty makes my favorite lipsticks! Their lipsticks smell like lemons, which is a huge plus and a welcome change from the stuffy scents of most lipsticks. The pigmentation is AMAZING on these. The lipstick lasts for a few hours, and when it comes off, it leaves a stain so you still have the color. A bit pricey, but they are worth it.
Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Creme Barolo
I love this lipstick. I love the color payoff and I enjoy that they're very hydrating. This is not a stay all day type of lipstick but I cannot say enough good things about it being a great lipstick that has very good staying power. If you're looking for a cruelty free brand though this is not the brand for you. However, great lipstick.
Savannah L.
Eureka, CA
I've been hearing so many mixed reviews on these lipsticks. Would love to hear people's opinions. Are they super drying? Also, what's everyone's favorite shades? Would love to see pics!
Mallory A.
Trumann, AR
What's the price range for this lipstick and where can I purchase it?
Mar P.
Firmat, Santa Fe
Nice product! Which color do you recommend?
Sara C.
Londonderry, NH
What is the pigmentation like? :)
Adriana B.
I have heard amazing things about these lipsticks. I have dry lips all year. Are these lipsticks mouistirizing?