BY BITE BEAUTY #28 in Lip Care

What it is:
An intensive nightly recovery lip mask to soothe lips and replenish moisture.

What it does:
Experience #everydayagave for succulent lips. Bite Beauty’s intensive nightly recovery lip mask is handcrafted with agave nectar and jojoba oil. Rich and nourishing, it envelops lips in emollient ingredients to help hydrate and improve the texture of lips so they’re healthier-looking, soothed, and softer.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All Bite Beauty products are handcrafted in the brand’s Toronto facility. They’re created with natural ingredients, and are free of gluten and petrochemicals.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply at bedtime and wear throughout the day for a powerful boost in hydration and shine.
-For best results, pair the Agave Lip Mask with Agave Lip Balm and Agave Sugar Lip Scrub (both sold separately).

Resveratrol: Provides antioxidant benefits equivalent to 15 glasses of red wine.
-Medical-grade Lanolin
-Jojoba Oil: Heals.

Lanolin* (medical grade), Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Organic Agave Tequilana (blue agave) nectar**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Flavor, Vanillin, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit)*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinefera (Grape) oil*, Tocopherol acetate*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (And) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*.

Bite Beauty Lip Mask
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 463 reviews
  • "THIS IS THE BEST LIPBALM I'VE EVER USED! It's super thick and stays on for hours. When I apply this at night it is still on in the morning when I wake up. It tastes and smells like vanilla. Its very sweet. I love it. Most hydrating lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot!" in 277 reviews
  • "Love the agave lip mask and am so happy to now have a tinted version. I wear the original to bed overnight and use this one for daytime. So moisturizing and a great subtle color." in 66 reviews
Megan H.
Lakewood
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Great to use overnight or as a balm for lips that are getting dry, but DO NOT use this on already chapped lips. This is good for preventative use, but it isn't a savior. Love that it has a nice texture,  color, and smell. Would consider buying again
Vicki C.
Austin, TX
Review for: Natural more...
I bought a mini size of this to try it out since I heard great reviews. It lives up to the hype! I have super dry lips and most lip balms do nothing. This hydrates my lips and they are super smooth. The regular tastes like agave, and is a little thick so it is hard to spread.
Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
I have only tried out a tiny sample pack of this lip mask...in champagne pearl, smash and natural. I had these for a long time before trying them, but when I did I wondered why I had waited so long. I do believe this is the best lip product I have tried...and believe me, I have tried TONS. Surprisingly, I love all three, and I'm not sure which one I will purchase. The colors are very light and natural looking, and they go great with my skin tone. I will probably only purchase one, because unfortunately they are pretty spendy. I love how thick they go on my lips, and I don't have to reapply often. They smell great, but it's a light vanilla-like scent that isn't too strong. Totally recommend!
Jennifer J.
McAllen , TX
Review for: Natural more...
10/10! I love this mask and recommend it to everybody and their mothers and father etc etc. not only does this mask taste amazing (which you can lick because it is not harmful) but it also DEEPLY hydrates you lips in a SMALL amount and amount of time.
C.c. K.
Saint Paul, MN
This is my holy grail of lip masks. I use it every night and it really helps keep my lips from becoming a chapped mess. Minnesota winters plus my fondness for liquid lipsticks can really put this to the test but it never fails. I also love the aroma.
Brittney A.
Hollister, CA
Review for: Champagne Pearl more...
Yes, this is expensive. But you pay for what you get! This Lippie is AMAZING and will soften your lips in a day. I got the champagne color and the product is beautiful in and works wonders. The smell isn’t the best but I can definitely over look that with the quality. I own in every color !
Brittany C.
This agave mask is AMAZING. Works wonders during the winter but I love it for everyday use it’s thick but stays on your lips. Also smells and tastes sweet so I love that. The price is totally worth it because this mask is going to last you a LONG time
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Natural, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
I received this as a sample and all 3 colors were in the sample. They give a slight tint so it is good to wear alone or with lipliner or lipstick. It is a thick mask and instantly feels great on the lips. It is ultra smoothing and moisturizing. Bite Beauty Lip Mask👍🏻
Jenn D.
Henderson
Review for: Natural more...
I love this lip mask! I use it daily and this product keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day in the hot desert. You don’t need much of this product and a little bit goes a very long way. Anytime my lips need a bit of hydration this is my go to.
Amanda R.
Review for: Natural more...
I have a dry/chapped lip problem that I can never seem to solve. Well, this lip mask solved it! I put a little bit on before I go to bed and in the morning my lips are smooth, soft, and hydrated. I work at a place that's very dry and always makes my lips chapped. When I put some of this lip balm on before going to work, my lips stay hydrated throughout my 8 hour shift. It's an expensive product for a lip balm but it's so good that it's worth it and you only need a small amount to it'll take you a long time to go through it.
Jessica D.