Bite Beauty Lip Mask
Bite Beauty Lip Mask
By Bite Beauty
#77 in Lip Care
Robyn D.

I just got a trio of theses masks, what is the best use? Going out or is it better to wear them at home?

Annie G.
Annie G.
6 months ago
Can be used as a gloss although I've used it as an overnight lip mask as well. Works like a charm.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
6 months, 1 week ago
Its just a lip balm so use it as you would any chapstick or lip gloss. I wear them anywhere
Amber M.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Either, but I would use the clear for at home!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Either or is fine! I prefer to apply it before bed so that I'm the morning when I wake up my lips are moisturized and smooth. If you have chapped or dry lips especially during winter you may choose to apply a bit during the day as well. The tinted ones seem more suited for day time wear.