Bite Beauty Lip Mask

Madi O.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
6 months, 3 weeks ago
I usually apply this product at night just because it gives my lip an extended period of time to soak in the product. This product can definitely be applied during the day over a lipstick and they even have products in different colors. But during the day activities such as eating and drinking will fade this product. If I do not wear makeup I'll apply this product throughout the day. The choice is really up to you.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Valley Stream, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
I use this all the time, especially when wearing a drying lipstick. This is great over a liquid lipstick (once dried) to make it feel more comfortable and to keep the lips soft.
Sofia I.
Sofia I.
Hauppauge, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
I use it at night and in the morning before my makeup. What I do is exfoliate my lips lightly with my toothbrush (under warm water) and then apply a thin layer, morning and nighT!
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Kalamazoo, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
If I'm in a situation where I can't reapply chapstick/ lipstick or gloss for an extended period of time my go to is this mask in smashed. It keeps my lips coated in moisture all day and adds a pretty hint of color and glossy finish.
Meredith K.
Meredith K.
Cincinnati, OH
1 year, 7 months ago
I like to apply it at night because it can be really think and it can be hard to put a lipstick on overtop of it, but if I am not wearing makeup I will put it on throughout the day.
Krista G.
Krista G.
1 year, 7 months ago
i apply at night and i would put a light layer on before going to work because that when my lips get the driest.
Lindsey  C.
Lindsey C.
Cadillac, MI
1 year, 8 months ago
I actually apply it at night and in the morning, although the morning application isn't quite as necessary. It definitely helps during the harsher, winter weather to apply in the morning.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, I would say so. It's pretty thick (thats why I only apply it at night). But they have different colors so you can definitelywear it during the day!
Ann H.
Ann H.
Taylor, MI
1 year, 8 months ago
I normally apply it only at night but I'll wear it during the day when I'm having lip dryness. I only do daytime application if I know I won't be eating anything for a few hours, because it would get wiped away with a napkin. It is SUCH a good product for severely dry lips!
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
1 year, 8 months ago
It is a bit too "goopy" for me to use during the day. You probably could if you applied very, very little. I prefer this as an intense overnight lip moisturizer.