Ashley Y.
toronto, ON
Review for: Natural more...
I'm in love with this product. I have that horrible habit of licking lips. With this it's not even a problem since my lips stay so moisturized and happy.
On those rare windy overly cold Canadian days when I get that wind burn, well burn this solves my problem as soon as I apply!
The product is made of 100% edible ingredients too! Why is this not a standard for lip products anyway!? plus that extra reservatrol kinda gimmicky benefit too!
Ohh and PS. The scent!...birthday cake!!