Jenn W.
London, ON
Review for: Natural more...
This is HANDS DOWN the best lip treatment I have ever used, EVER. I have a really bad problem with dry and cracked lips (mostly because I don't drink enough water). However, I tried this product that I purchased online from Sephora ONE TIME and over night, my lips were almost perfect. No chapping, no dryness, just silky smooth lips. Great as a colour primer as well. Will make your lips soft and kissable. Great smell and taste too. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future. LOVE.