Rebecca K.
Review for: Natural more...
I wanted to love this product because I am SO into chapsticks and lip masks.  However, I honestly felt it was just way too sticky.  It felt like applying legit honey to my lips.  I am all for a thick lip treatment when my lips are feeling dry but I want something that sinks into the lips instead of just stays on top of them.  For the price of this I honestly wouldn't repurchase it.  I received it as a gift so I plan on continuing to use it on and as-needed basis.  If you're looking for a reliable chapstick I'd personally buy  Glossier Balm Dotcom I think it's a better bang for your buck!