BY BITE BEAUTY #25 in Lip Care

What it is:
An intensive nightly recovery lip mask to soothe lips and replenish moisture.

What it does:
Experience #everydayagave for succulent lips. Bite Beauty’s intensive nightly recovery lip mask is handcrafted with agave nectar and jojoba oil. Rich and nourishing, it envelops lips in emollient ingredients to help hydrate and improve the texture of lips so they’re healthier-looking, soothed, and softer.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All Bite Beauty products are handcrafted in the brand’s Toronto facility. They’re created with natural ingredients, and are free of gluten and petrochemicals.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply at bedtime and wear throughout the day for a powerful boost in hydration and shine.
-For best results, pair the Agave Lip Mask with Agave Lip Balm and Agave Sugar Lip Scrub (both sold separately).

Resveratrol: Provides antioxidant benefits equivalent to 15 glasses of red wine.
-Medical-grade Lanolin
-Jojoba Oil: Heals.

Lanolin* (medical grade), Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Organic Agave Tequilana (blue agave) nectar**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Flavor, Vanillin, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit)*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinefera (Grape) oil*, Tocopherol acetate*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (And) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 463 reviews
  • "THIS IS THE BEST LIPBALM I'VE EVER USED! It's super thick and stays on for hours. When I apply this at night it is still on in the morning when I wake up. It tastes and smells like vanilla. Its very sweet. I love it. Most hydrating lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot!" in 277 reviews
  • "Love the agave lip mask and am so happy to now have a tinted version. I wear the original to bed overnight and use this one for daytime. So moisturizing and a great subtle color." in 66 reviews
Michelle H.
Review for: Natural more...
I'm on my 4th or 5th tube of this now, and for reference, I've always been that person who HAD to have chapstick on them all the time. I was NEVER a lip product junkie because I could never pull them off due to the condition of my lips, and growing up, my parents would ALWAYS tell me to put on some chapstick - my response? I WAS ALREADY WEARING SOME!

But gosh darnit, I started using this thing a few years ago and all of that turned around. I would only apply it at night before going to bed, and I began noticing that I slowly began weaning off my chapstick during the day. I no longer NEEDED to carry chapstick with me wherever I went, because my lips were well moisturized the entire day, and my lips weren't flaking off all the time, and they weren't cracking as often. Over time, I stopped carrying chapstick with me in my purse completely, and now I only carry lipsticks and glosses which I can finally enjoy without worrying about flakes.

With this on board as part of my skincare routine, I don't even need a lip scrub or any additional product to maintain the condition of my lips - all it took was this one lip mask to change the way my lips were living. I can't believe I was living life without it for so long!

In colder months, it can be hard to squeeze the product out of the tube, and in warmer months, it comes out much easier so just be careful. Some people don't like the squeeze tube but it helps get all of the product out and makes traveling with it very easy. The very emollient, almost warm wax-like texture of the product lingers on throughout the entire night and I can still feel it in the morning when I wake up, but it's not overwhelming or sticky where it bothers me or gets on my pillows or blankets. If you've been struggling with maintaining moisture in your lips, this may be the one thing that saves your life! Not even Aquaphor or Eucerin or Vaseline or Argan Oil was able to achieve nearly 1/10th of what this product has done for me and the proof is in the way my entire way of living has changed around it - can you even imagine going through life without having to carry a lip balm with you?! :)
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Natural more...
I really love this stuff. I love everything Bite Beauty does though. They're an amazing brand. It is expensive but it lasts 3 to 5 times longer than any chapstick and is cheaper in the long run than any good lip masks so I personally think it's worth it if you're in the market for a product like this.
The packaging is great. Its a tube that's easy to carry around and travel with. It closes securely with a screw on cap and it has a small hole for the dispenser so its easy to keep clean and get a small amount and make it last.
I remember when these came out. I wasn't too excited about the products. I don't have an issue with dry lips and I wasn't about to spend that kind of money to buy these full price as it would be more of a novelty item for me than be of any use.
But again I love Bite and so during one of my Sephora trips I'd requested a sample be made for me and they told me how to use it and gave me a good size sample.
As soon as I got home and started my nightly skincare routine I exfoliatex my lips with my all time favorite lip scrub from Lush. The bubblegum scrub. Then I wiped that off and added a bit thick layer on my lips. You can wipe it off according to directions or leave it on for as long as you want or rub it into your lips.
So I left it on overnight and in the morning my lips were soft, supple and line free. The perfect base for a matte lipstick. It was perfect. I then started using it as a lip balm since that's another one of their directed uses for this stuff.
When I used it as a balm it lasted for hours. Longer than any balm I'd ever used and when I used it after it had worn off/ sunk in, my lips were again super soft.
With regular use it keeps your lips soft and lush looking. I hadn't had chapped or dry lips at all since I purchased this and after months I've barely made a dent. It's amazing.
It is worth the money since it lasts so long and works so well.
I totally recommend for those with extremely dry or chapped lips, those who are older in age, those who wear matte lipsticks, those who wear a lot of chapstick or purchase lip masks or really anyone considering purchasing a product like this.
Like all bite products they are made in small batches with amazing ingredients and quality. It is pricy but the quality is so great.
Purchase at Sephora or the Bite Beauty website to guarantee you're getting the real thing.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Maple more...
have darker colored lips, due to my skin coloring. When they are dry and chapped they get purple and it's just not...nice
I bought this for $30 (!!!) at Sephora and yes okay, it works. I hate that it works because it's so expensive. It really isn't for daytime use so do not buy it for that. At night, it's great! I wake up to hydrated, smooth and pink lips.
The packaging sucks. The cap is so freaking tiny, nothing will fit that little squeeze tube if you lose it. It's so fiddly and irritating to screw on...come on Bite, you can do better.
Price and bad packaging aside I have bought this twice. The second time because I lost the cap on the first one and my friend's cat ate it one afternoon.
Payton F.
Surprise
Review for: Natural more...
Okay, I know this is an extremely expensive lip balm, but HEAR MY OUT! It's amazing! Price is a little steep, BUT it is worth it! I am chronically dehydrated despite my desperate downing of water, and my lips are always chapped. This is one of the only products that has ever helped! It is thick, glossy, and looks nice on the lips but it is not sticky at all! I love the smell and the taste (it lasts on the lips for a long time, so you get a little in your mouth eventually). And it lasts forever!! I use mine multiple times a day, and I have hardly made a dent. Totally worth it!
Kristin N.
Review for: Natural more...
This is by far the best lip balm I’ve ever had. I’m fairly “resourceful” (a.k.a. Cheap), so hated the idea of spending over $5 on lip balm. At any given moment, i might have 4 different lip balms in my purse. I’m always searching for something that actually seems to hydrate and heal my lips instead of something that I smear on and it feels good until it wears off. My lips peel daily, so I can’t wear lipstick without it looking dry and nasty. Well, I bit the bullet and bought this lip balm and I might as well throw away all the others. A little bit goes a long way, so spending $25 really doesn’t seem that outrageous. After about 5 days of wearing BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask twice a day (applied at morning and night), my lips aren’t peeling and feel nice and hydrated.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Maple more...
This product is absolutely amazing! The product is very thick and a little bit goes a VERY long way. This product does have a glossy look when applied. I think the colored tinted products can be pulled off as a lipgloss look. The product did not have any significant smell it was almost like Carmex. The product left my lips feeling extremely soft and smooth. I applied this at night and woke up feeling completely amazing my lips were so smooth and soft I felt like a whole new woman. I will also throw this in my purse and apply it during the day and it looks like I just reapplied some lip gloss. It’s a flawless look and it hydrates your lips. I highly recommend the product. As a mentioned, a little goes a long way and I 100% think it’s worth the price!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Review for: Natural more...
I have been on a kick of buying various products and trying them so I can review them, so I bought all the bite beauty lip products and this is my favorite! I love days where I’m able to give my lips a little extra TLC and in the dry Utah desert, my lips get extremely dry and sometimes bleed. This helped tremendously with curing that problem, especially during the winter! A tube of this is 26$ but worth it in my opinion. A little goes a long way! I most recently got another mini version of it in my Sephora Play box so I was excited, especially since I’m about to go on a trip. I also love that these have different shades and shimmers but aren’t over the top. You can glam up a full face of makeup with even the most natural of these balms. Great product, I will he repurchasing!
Michelle K.
West New York, NJ
Review for: Natural more...
I'll just say it (or, rather, echo it) - this is THE best lip balm I have ever used, and I have used a litany of lip balms over the years. Frustrated over being unable to find a product that really gave my lips the hydration I was craving, I gave in and bought this decidedly expensive lip balm after testing it in between lipstick swatches every time I came into Sephora.

And it was so worth it. The smell is heavenly (thank you, whoever decided vanilla should be in about half of all lip products), the texture is thick and luxurious, and the product is wildly hydrating. My lips feel nourished and the balm is still there when I wake up the next morning, which I love, because it means that the product was hydrating my lips consistently throughout the night. It's definitely a bit of a luxury, but if you can afford it (and if you have a serious case of lip balm addiction like I do), you'd be doing yourself a disservice by passing it up.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Natural, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
This product is absolutely amazing! I received a sample of all 3 colors in an Ipsy glam bag and I completely fell in love with the product. The product is very thick and a little bit goes a VERY long way. This product does have a glossy look when applied. I think the colored tinted products can be pulled off as a lipgloss look. The product did not have any significant smell it was almost like Carmex. The product left my lips feeling extremely soft and smooth. I applied the neutral or no color product at night and woke up feeling completely amazing my lips were so smooth and soft I felt like a whole new woman. I highly recommend the product. As a mentioned, a little goes a long way and I 100% think it’s worth the price!
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Review for: Natural, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
I received a sample of this in a Sephora order and really liked it. I then got the full sized one for my birthday! I have always had trouble finding lip balm type products that actually work. 90% of them seem to just dry my lips out even more, which is the opposite of what they're supposed to do. Anyways, this is super moisturizing and I really like it. The only drawback to this is the tube does not have a way to apply it straight from the tube (like lip gloss) and the formula is super thick which makes it not very easy to get out! Despite that I definitely recommend it if you ever deal with dry, chapped lips! The Smashed and Champagne Pearl leave a nice tint and are all great colors!
Jessica D.