BY BITE BEAUTY #78 in Lip Care

What it is:
An intensive nightly recovery lip mask to soothe lips and replenish moisture.

What it does:
Experience #everydayagave for succulent lips. Bite Beauty’s intensive nightly recovery lip mask is handcrafted with agave nectar and jojoba oil. Rich and nourishing, it envelops lips in emollient ingredients to help hydrate and improve the texture of lips so they’re healthier-looking, soothed, and softer.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
All Bite Beauty products are handcrafted in the brand’s Toronto facility. They’re created with natural ingredients, and are free of gluten and petrochemicals.

How To Use

Suggested Usage:
-Apply at bedtime and wear throughout the day for a powerful boost in hydration and shine.
-For best results, pair the Agave Lip Mask with Agave Lip Balm and Agave Sugar Lip Scrub (both sold separately).

Resveratrol: Provides antioxidant benefits equivalent to 15 glasses of red wine.
-Medical-grade Lanolin
-Jojoba Oil: Heals.

Lanolin* (medical grade), Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil**, Organic Agave Tequilana (blue agave) nectar**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Flavor, Vanillin, Siraitia Grosvenori (Monk Fruit)*, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract*, Organic Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Trans-Resveratrol*, Vitis Vinefera (Grape) oil*, Tocopherol acetate*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (And) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*.

• I just got a trio of theses masks, what is the best use? Going ou...4 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? I've tried everything to get my rough a...9 Answers
  • I use the bite agave lip mask with no color and i love it! But ho...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 467 reviews
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 463 reviews
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 461 reviews
  • "I put this on every night and wake up with smooth lips. I have problems with flaking and this has almost eliminated flakes completely. Oh, and the flavor/smell? To die for." in 459 reviews
  • "THIS IS THE BEST LIPBALM I'VE EVER USED! It's super thick and stays on for hours. When I apply this at night it is still on in the morning when I wake up. It tastes and smells like vanilla. Its very sweet. I love it. Most hydrating lip product I've tried, and I've tried a lot!" in 277 reviews
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Natural more...
CAN I PLEASE GIVE THIS 10 STARS?? Okay, sorry for the screaming there. I have been eyeing this lip mask up for about a month, after my accutane-dry lips decided to crack in the corners (which makes for super painful talking, smiling, yawning, you name it). The price really is what kept me from purchasing for so long. But I tried literally everything I could possibly think of/find online that was a cheaper alternative to help with my cracked lip corners, and although some products did help somewhat, by the end of every day my lips were in pain again. Cue me going to Sephora for the 6th time in the last few weeks, and me actually working up the courage to purchase a $26 bottle of lip product that I heard rave reviews about from accutane users but was honestly unsure how much better it’d work over the products recommended by my dermatologist. Well, I’ve had it for 24 hours now, and I woke up with those stubborn cracks nearly healed! This was just an overnight application. WOW!

This product is super thick and actually stays on your lips for what seems like an infinite amount of time. Even after sleeping for a full 9 hour night, I woke up with the product just how I had left it when I went to bed the night before. Even some of the highly recommended products don’t stay on all night. I washed my face, accidentally yawned without product on (usually an in for my lips to continue painfully cracking), and started to cringe, but nothing. My lips didn’t re-crack all over again like they’ve been for a month now!

Also, it smells (and tastes) delicious. It has this kind of sweet vanilla/agave flavor going for it that isn’t too overwhelming (I usually don’t love strong scents).

Seriously, the price is the only con. But I’d pay it in a heartbeat again if I knew that it would pretty much instantly heal my super dry, stubbornly cracked lips. If you have dry lip problems that aren’t relieved by any other product, seriously fit this product into your budget! It’s a life saver.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Natural more...
I really love this stuff. I love everything Bite Beauty does though. They're an amazing brand. It is expensive but it lasts 3 to 5 times longer than any chapstick and is cheaper in the long run than any good lip masks so I personally think it's worth it if you're in the market for a product like this.
The packaging is great. Its a tube that's easy to carry around and travel with. It closes securely with a screw on cap and it has a small hole for the dispenser so its easy to keep clean and get a small amount and make it last.
I remember when these came out. I wasn't too excited about the products. I don't have an issue with dry lips and I wasn't about to spend that kind of money to buy these full price as it would be more of a novelty item for me than be of any use.
But again I love Bite and so during one of my Sephora trips I'd requested a sample be made for me and they told me how to use it and gave me a good size sample.
As soon as I got home and started my nightly skincare routine I exfoliatex my lips with my all time favorite lip scrub from Lush. The bubblegum scrub. Then I wiped that off and added a bit thick layer on my lips. You can wipe it off according to directions or leave it on for as long as you want or rub it into your lips.
So I left it on overnight and in the morning my lips were soft, supple and line free. The perfect base for a matte lipstick. It was perfect. I then started using it as a lip balm since that's another one of their directed uses for this stuff.
When I used it as a balm it lasted for hours. Longer than any balm I'd ever used and when I used it after it had worn off/ sunk in, my lips were again super soft.
With regular use it keeps your lips soft and lush looking. I hadn't had chapped or dry lips at all since I purchased this and after months I've barely made a dent. It's amazing.
It is worth the money since it lasts so long and works so well.
I totally recommend for those with extremely dry or chapped lips, those who are older in age, those who wear matte lipsticks, those who wear a lot of chapstick or purchase lip masks or really anyone considering purchasing a product like this.
Like all bite products they are made in small batches with amazing ingredients and quality. It is pricy but the quality is so great.
Purchase at Sephora or the Bite Beauty website to guarantee you're getting the real thing.
Joy R.
Review for: Natural more...
I have dry lips, sensitive skin (so some lip products cause itching, redness, or breakouts around my mouth and lips), and the bad habit of picking and biting my lips--which I actually got this product in hopes of helping.

This stuff is great. I love that it has more natural ingredients, it moisturizers flawlessly. It isn't waxy, and prevents dryness, cracking, and peeling--which in turn helps prevent me from picking!

I use it before bed, and my lips are really nice and hydrated in the morning. I like to put some on and let it absorb if I'm wearing a bold or matte lipstick later that day, and it does seem to help smooth everything out and prevent excess dryness and line enhancement.

I have not had any irritation, breakouts, etc from this so far, so I'm a happy customer! It is more expensive than a lot of chap sticks and lip balms, so I asked for it as a birthday gift and hope that the tube can last me a few months.
Kristin N.
Review for: Natural more...
This is by far the best lip balm I’ve ever had. I’m fairly “resourceful” (a.k.a. Cheap), so hated the idea of spending over $5 on lip balm. At any given moment, i might have 4 different lip balms in my purse. I’m always searching for something that actually seems to hydrate and heal my lips instead of something that I smear on and it feels good until it wears off. My lips peel daily, so I can’t wear lipstick without it looking dry and nasty. Well, I bit the bullet and bought this lip balm and I might as well throw away all the others. A little bit goes a long way, so spending $25 really doesn’t seem that outrageous. After about 5 days of wearing BITE Beauty Everyday Agave Lip Mask twice a day (applied at morning and night), my lips aren’t peeling and feel nice and hydrated.
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: Natural, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
This product is absolutely amazing! I received a sample of all 3 colors in an Ipsy glam bag and I completely fell in love with the product. The product is very thick and a little bit goes a VERY long way. This product does have a glossy look when applied. I think the colored tinted products can be pulled off as a lipgloss look. The product did not have any significant smell it was almost like Carmex. The product left my lips feeling extremely soft and smooth. I applied the neutral or no color product at night and woke up feeling completely amazing my lips were so smooth and soft I felt like a whole new woman. I highly recommend the product. As a mentioned, a little goes a long way and I 100% think it’s worth the price!
allison w.
Nicholasville , KY
HOLY GRAIL lip product. I keep at least five of these on hand all of the time haha. I keep one in my car, one in my coat, one in my makeup bag, one in my purse and one by my bed! This product is all natural, which is fantastic, but it also has great immediate results. This is a lifesaver since I typically have pretty dry lips no matter what season it is. It gives a really nice sheen without looking like a shiny or shimmery gloss. It’s thick, but not gross-sticky. It lasts for a very nice amount of time and you only need just a small bit, so the tube lasts a long time! I know it might seem a bit pricey, but considering how little product you need for a use and how much comes in the tube, it’s totally a steal.
Lisa W.
Review for: Smashed more...
I absolutely love this lip mask! My lips have been terribly dry and flaky this winter. It was driving me nuts because I couldn't find anything that worked the way I wanted it to. Finally decided to splurge on this. I love other products from Bite and this one doesn't disappoint either. It is a thick consistency, which stays well on lips. I got the red tinted one, and it isn't over the top at all, just a lovely flushed color on lips. Tastes amazing, so no grossness if it gets in your mouth. My lips looked much better the next day after use, and after several days they looked and felt much smoother than they had been in a long time. I would not personally put a lipstick on top of this because it is very thick. It is expensive, but a little bit of the product goes a long way, so the tube should last for a while. I use during the day as well if I'm not doing a full face of makeup.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Natural, Smashed, Champagne Pearl more...
I received a sample of this in a Sephora order and really liked it. I then got the full sized one for my birthday! I have always had trouble finding lip balm type products that actually work. 90% of them seem to just dry my lips out even more, which is the opposite of what they're supposed to do. Anyways, this is super moisturizing and I really like it. The only drawback to this is the tube does not have a way to apply it straight from the tube (like lip gloss) and the formula is super thick which makes it not very easy to get out! Despite that I definitely recommend it if you ever deal with dry, chapped lips! The Smashed and Champagne Pearl leave a nice tint and are all great colors!
Rebecca K.
Review for: Natural more...
I wanted to love this product because I am SO into chapsticks and lip masks.  However, I honestly felt it was just way too sticky.  It felt like applying legit honey to my lips.  I am all for a thick lip treatment when my lips are feeling dry but I want something that sinks into the lips instead of just stays on top of them.  For the price of this I honestly wouldn't repurchase it.  I received it as a gift so I plan on continuing to use it on and as-needed basis.  If you're looking for a reliable chapstick I'd personally buy  Glossier Balm Dotcom I think it's a better bang for your buck!
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
Review for: Natural more...
I like the clear formula the best. I put it on at night. I may try to use the champagne colored one eventually for the day when I want a glow without having to wear heavy makeup. This is moisturizing. It only got 4 stars because when the product runs out, it’s harder for me to get the product out of the squeeze tube. I found a hack for that though. When it ran low, I cut the end of the tool off, scraped the rest with my Spatty, and then put the remainder in a tiny screw top jar.
Jessica D.