BY BITE BEAUTY

A lipstick duo of contrasting shades that can be layered Ombré-style or worn individually. These bite-sized lipstick duos combine high-contrast shades you can wear alone or together to create a subtle Ombré look. Lip Layer Bold in Pomegranate and Vidal offers a deluxe sample of Bite’s most popular shade of red with a beautiful, bold pink, while Lip Layer Neutral in Retsina and Shiraz is a deluxe sampling of universally flattering, moisture-rich nudes. With every application, delivery of super antioxidant Resveratrol fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lipstick contains the Resveratrol equivalent of two glasses of red wine. This set contains: Lip Layer Bold: - 2 x 0.07 oz Luminous Crème Lipstick in Pomegranate (cherry red), Vidal (raspberry pink) Lip Layer Neutral: - 2 x 0.07 oz Luminous Crème Lipstick in Shiraz (soft plum nude), Retsina (light pink beige) This product is free of mineral oil, synthetic waxes, polybutenes, and petroleum byproducts. It is made of lip-nurturing natural and food-grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• sometimes brands like to skimp on the "deluxe size" produ...2 Answers
  • Would u like one of these lipstick brand?1 Answers
  • Does this chalk out throughout the day? 2 Answers
Bite Beauty Lip Layers Lipstick

Start your review of Bite Beauty Lip Layers Lipstick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This was the first product I bought from this line and I fell in love, from the awesome ingredients to the rich color to the creamy feel its the perfect lipstick and it stays on until you take it off." in 73 reviews
  • "I tried these on a whim, and I'm in love! Pomegranate is a great, vibrant red, which is my staple lip color. Vidal I wasn't sure about, since I only really wear red, but I love it! It's more of a cooler pink, and looks great. Not too drying, slightly moisturizing formula." in 32 reviews
  • "I love these! the colour pay off is great; neutral my lips but better colour. Smooth and won't dry out your lips. Smells great! and long lasting as you go through your day. " in 28 reviews
  • "These lipsticks are ideal in my book. The all-natural formula is great because you don't have to worry about chemicals on/ in your body and the finishes and color pigmentation in these lipsticks are very high-quality. " in 14 reviews
  • "However, you do need to make sure your lips are well moisturized because it can tend to cling onto dry sopts." in 1 review
Nicole A.
NEW JERSEY
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoyed the bite beauty lip layers lipstick because it’s very easy to apply I like the shape of the lipstick I think it’s really nice the packaging I am a repeated user I love this company and I do recommend this to others. They have different color variations I like to just stick with neutrals myself but I love all the colors they’re really nice but for myself I do like to stick to a more neutral lipstick but that’s just me love it would definitely recommend
Amanda G.
Greenville, SC
First off I love the brand Bite. I discovered them about 5 years ago. I especially like the double sided lipstick. It is convenient to have 2 shades in one. I like the fact you can use both colors layered together or alone. The packaging is clean and simple. I will continue to buy this specific product and all bite products/
Johana R.
Nashua , NH
I really enjoyed using the Bite Beauty Lip Layers Lipstick. It allows you to create multidimensional color by adding the darker shade on the whole lip, and the lighter shade in the middle. The colors are very complimentary to each other, which is very helpful.
Holly H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This concept of the product is simple and easy and perfect for the girls on the go. I prefer liquid lipsticks but this easy to carry with you so you can touch up during the day. Product is pigmented and the combos are pretty.
Teresa C.
Staten Island, NY
At one point this was my favorite lip product. I had a duo with the colors Violet and Palomino. Unfortunately these colors were discontinued but they were the most flattering shades I have ever used. The texture was creamy and the wear was long lasting. The only reason I didn’t rate it as 5 stars is because the lipstick actually broke off each end of the tube after having it for a short period of time which was disappointing. However, for two lipsticks I found the price point to be fair.
Tiffany H.
Wichita Falls
Purchased at: Sephora
Both ends have great colors. I like Bite Beauty a lot. I bought mine at Sephora and wasn’t disappointed. I like to mix both ends as well, it makes a beautiful shiny lip color
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
My colors melted so I have to use it on a lip pencil so I’m really sad. I have the duo with poppy and scarlet. Love scarlet, its like a dark intense red and Poppy is like a dark red maroon which is super flattering when I am more pale. Very comfortable.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
I use this all the time and usually just keep it in my purse since it’s a small size. I love that there’s two different color options it’s a perfect little travel lipstick because of this as well. I’ll definitely be buying this again!
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
I love Bite Beauty products usually, and this lipstick isn’t an exception. I received some Bite products from Influenster a year ago and burned through them quickly so I ordered this! I’m in love — super high quality and long lasting!
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
I thought this product was a novelty , but actually it’s kind of like a contour for your lips. I think it’s a great concept. You use the lighter color towards the middle of your lipsand it gives you a little more volume.
Sarah W.
London,Camden
Will this be like a thing that will be sent in like the mail
N. Y.
I've been wanting to try this is product, where can I get it and is it worth it?
Shira m.
buffalo, ny
Is this any good? I have the multistick but how's this?
Shannon J.
Spennells, Kidderminster
Could i get samples please?
Nesha U.
Silver Spring, MD
Out of all of Bite Beauty's products, these are the ones that appeal to me the least. Why are these more appealing than Bite's other stock? In other words, why spend money on this when I could get something more trendy and new?

Sephora