Bite Beauty Lip Lab Creme Deluxe Lipstick Shade uploaded by Sithet S.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A limited-edition, curated cream lipstick in a fresh shade each month. Created with BITE Beauty's coveted Creme Deluxe formula, this lipstick is rich in vitamins, minerals, proteins, and offers over 20 amino acids, freshwater pearl, and silk which have been used in traditional beauty rituals dating back thousands of years. When added to lipstick, this pairing offers natural moisture-adjusting benefits that leave lips softer and more sensuous. Get the coolest shade in a luxurious formula available only for a limited time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates BITE Beauty products are created with natural and food-grade ingredients for beauty that's better for you. These lip products do not contain petrochemicals and are certified gluten-free. Straight from the Lip Lab, located in the heart of SOHO, in New York City, BITE sees hundreds of clients monthly and, without fail, can pinpoint emerging color trends. Each month, BITE will create a Lip Lab-inspired, limited-edition run of a stand out shade that is new, fresh, and fashion-forward, with a scent to match. Each cream lipstick is also packaged in a limited-edition red box, with a hand-stamped label that features the shade number and the date it was hand-crafted.

• Is the lip lab experience worth the money? 1 Answers
  • I luv this color but I got red hair do u think it would l...1 Answers
  • How long lasting are these on an average day of wear?1 Answers
Bite Beauty Lip Lab Creme Deluxe Lipstick Shade
  • "One of my fave lipstick. very creamy and pigmented last for a long time and color is great " in 40 reviews
  • "I LOVE bite beauties lipsticks!! They are so creamy and long lasting and they feel so comfortable on the lips." in 15 reviews
  • "This is, by far, my favorite lipstick and shade (005) of all time. It is sheer first swipe, but it can be layered to be opaque. It is completely moisturizing and comfortable to wear; it also lasts a long time. It is an expensive product, but it is limited edition, and I would repurchase in a heartbeat. " in 11 reviews
  • "My go to lipstick. So smooth and creamy. The pigment from these lipsticks is absolutely beautiful. I especially love the fact that the brand uses reservatol vitamin in thier lipstick and is safe to consume (if you accidentally lick too much off your lips). Definitely worth the price in my opinion." in 9 reviews
Andy J.
Sandusky
I love this lipstick, I got a sample lipstick from my birthday gift at Sephora and loved it! It’s very smooth application, although it does transfer I expected that from a cream lipstick. The color itself is beautiful and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try a good old fashioned lipstick.
Haley G.
Elkins, WV
The formula for this lipstick is sometimes a little too creamy but the pigmentation is spot on. I found my lipstick at Marshall’s so the price was definitely worth it but I’m really not sure if I would buy a regular lipstick at full price.
Ashley S.
Hebron, KY
This lipstick is really high quality the packaging is simple but very nice the lipstick itself is easy to apply and very pigmented. This is my first time trying out their products and I would definitely recommend it.
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
The bite lab cosmetics lip products are amazing for the price you pay you get a great value out of it. It sure did meet every expectations. I got mine from Sephora and most definitely will purchase again!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
These lipsticks are a little more on the expensive side, but I think they’re worth it. They do have good sales sometimes. The formula is incredible. It’s very creamy and has somewhat of a satin finish. It is very pigmented but fades away evenly and nicely. It looks great on top of a matte lipstick or by itself.
Rikki F.
Bonney Lake, WA
This is a fairly new brand to me but I'm loving it so far. It's easy to use and you can find their products at Sephora & kohls. I love the pigmentation and the way it applies. One thing imnitreally too happy with is the packaging, it's not the most flattering.
Emma L.
Brooklyn
Had this color picked out in their lip lab experience in Soho. Fun experience although there’s not much to the “creation” they’re just picking from pre-made shades. It’s a good coverage which lasts a decent amount of time. Love the color I got but def need to reapply regularly.
Jenni B.
Thomasville, GA
I’m still so torn if I️ like this lipstick, I️ only use it when I’m going out, on my skin tone it looks like an extremely bright red (I’m very fair skinned with freckles) it has pretty ok staying power and I️ have to be sure my lips aren’t chapped at all or it looks awful
Madeline L.
Magalia, CA
Absolutely love this brand and I️ was so excited to find this lipstick in a limited edition color! Definitely my favorite cream lipstick. The colors are very flattering and the formula is extremely comfortable to wear. Love!
Faith M.
I love that bite beauty has taken initiative to say that lipstick doesn't have to just be for your lips and that you don't have to be controlled by your make up but you control your make up. Their products are beautiful!
Veronica A.
Where can I get this lipstick? I look for it at sephora online and bite beauty home page and couldn't find it.
Samantha S.
How long lasting are these on an average day of wear?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I luv this color but I got red hair do u think it would look OK #bitebeauty #contest
Mic L.
Is the lip lab experience worth the money?
Reba R.
Palermo, CA
I love this lipstick its so good I love the color how red it is and its smooth and good but it kinda leaves red when you take it off but its really good I recommend you to use it