A long handled lip brush. Designed with the perfect bristle length and thickness to achieve fluid, even strokes of color, this brush features a longer handle to provide expert control and precision. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

This brush looks thick from the photo. Is it thick or is it flat?
Is a good brush for your lips?
Someone. I wants.
Start your review of Bite Beauty Lip Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This brush is so great! I love the long handle. It makes application effortless and the brush itself is precise.” in reviews
1,710 reviews
Bite Beauty Lip Brush uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip brush is wonderfully made, definitely the best I’ve ever used... I took off one star because it doesn’t come with a cap to keep the bristles from getting messed up in your bag, but that’s my only complaint. I’ve been using the little plastic protector that the brush came with and so far it hasn’t popped off unexpectedly. Now back to the brush,... The bristles are SO soft, and yet still firm enough for me to line my lips with whatever lipstick I’m wearing (eliminating the need for a million different lip liners of various colors). I’ve had no feathering or lipstick on my teeth since using this brush, since it allows for much more precise application (and less waste of product since I don’t have to constantly dab or wipe away my lipstick). All in all, I’m quite pleased with this purchase and I hope this brush lasts me a long time. It’s already been going strong for 5 years now, so I think it’s safe to say it’s doing pretty well.
Tampa , FL
I got Rhubarb a few months before they released the lip liners. When Bite Beauty released a guide to match the liners with the Amuse lipsticks I was so happy! #34 is the perfect match to Rhubarb for me. It's creamy and beautifully pigmented.
Sandy, UT
Normally I don't like lip products in a pan or a palette because of the application process. I always dreaded the application until I purchased this brush!! Now it's quick, easy, and enjoyable! You def need this in your life!
Calumet Park, IL
This lip brush makes it easy for me to apply matte lipstick! It doesn't make it difficult to apply & no mess at all! Us girls know how difficult it is to remove matte lipstick am I right girls? Totally recommend to use.
Morristown, TN
I love this brush. It is one of the best lip brushes I have found so far. I love how small the brush head is, it makes it easier to get smaller more detailed areas.
Pomerene, Az
I got this brush to use for my glosses in a little jar or container, it's so soft and easy to use. It's affordable, you can get it at your local Ulta, I highly recommend this lip brush.
Buffalo
This is the best lip brush… None of the lipstick or any type of lip products that you use get caught and climbed on this brush… You're able to use it day in and day out and only clean it minimally
Eustis, FL
Absolutely love this brush! Makes applying easy and go on smooth for the perfect look. Great for getting that last bit of your favorite lipstick at the bottom of the tube! Works amazing with other make up too! I have used it for many things!
Hercules , CA
I love bite lipsticks the formula is just amazing. But their lip brush wasn't as amazing. I've tried other the bushes before and it's not any different. And some of the lipstick goes on the pressure and it's hard to take off. I would recommend it but I think a lot of people could get something better for a lot cheaper.
Helendale, CA
I really love the Bite lip brush! Its not to thin and not to thick. Its very smooth on your lips and I have sensitive skin. I also have a smaller mouth and this brush is everything you want in a lip brush. Bristles do not fall out even after daily washes. I highly recommend this Bite lip brush