BY BITE BEAUTY

What it is:
A moisturizing lip primer that instantly preps the lips for lipstick application.

What it does:
The silky, weightless primer contains lauroyl lysine and silica to naturally nourish lips, retain long-term color, and prevent feathering. Resveratrol, jojoba oil, and argan oil condition and smooth, while the perfect amount of mint leaves you with sumptuous-looking lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Is this good for chapped lips?2 Answers
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this pencil (full size) in a Bite Beauty holiday set and was excited to try it!! I like the idea of a neutral, really light lip pencil that's universal for all my lipsticks. I thought it was an awesome concept and it does indeed work well as a liner. I can't say i noticed that it was a lip plumper at all. My lips looked the same whether I filled them in with this product or just lined them. It's really great because you can use this with a nude shade or a dark vampy shade. When it's paired with a dark lipstick you just have to be sure to blend well otherwise you may look like you have a white line around your mouth. I felt like when I used this product to line and fill in my lips that i got a similar effect as using a lip primer or foundation/concealer on the lips. It's a win for me because it's versatile. Love it!
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really call this more of a primer than a liner, based on the softer texture. However, I loved the results. It has a very slight peppermint smell and a cooling feeling when applying. It was mostly sheer and helped the lipstick I layered on top to stay put much longer. I would definitely recommend this as a lipstick primer.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this when I ran out of my MAC lip primer because it got such great reviews and I wanted to mix it up. This stuff is not hydrating and leaves my lips clumpy. I also hate the pointed applicator. I wouldn't recommend this. I am trying to finish it so I can go back to buying my MAC primer!
Shelby K.
I like this primer a lot! It is a mineral based primer and helps keep my lips moisturized and full while wearing a matte lipstick. The only reason I give it four stars instead of five is because of the little amount of product you get for the price. Other then that it is great!!
Veronica M.
Line & Define Lip Primer
I received this Line & Define Lip Primer complimentary from Bite Beauty and Influenster along with several of Bite Beauty's Liquified Lipsticks which work great together! This product is basically a lip primer that instantly prepares your lips for the perfect lipstick application. It is also moisturizing marking it perfect canvas for lipstick applications and it has a nice minty smell and taste to it! It prevents feathering of lipstick, moisturizers, smooths and helps to keep your lipstick on for the entire day! It's great for keeping my lipstick on long term and by long term I mean all day! I first use this product to line my lips and then fill them in before applying my lipstick such as Bite Beauty's Liquified Lipstick which will then last me all day! I love that it comes with a sharpener on the opposite end to keep the product nice and pointy. Overall I love this product and as a lipstick junkie I now cannot go without using this product before and lip application. So if you struggle with feathering and short term lipstick application then this is the product for you! I absolutely recommend it and will always have one in stock.
Jacqueline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a life saving product. I have very dark naturally lined lips so this product gives my lips a great base for me to have a all nude lip. Will also intensify the lip color that i choose to use. Super easy to use and has a great amount of product.
Ally P.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lady at Sephora helped me find this and I am forever thankful!! I am in love with this stuff it helps keep my lipsticks (even drugstore) in place and lasting a long time! It doesn’t eat dry or cracked either. I always put this on before applying lipstick!
Highly recommend!
Taylor C.
Riverview, FL
This stuff is a multi purpose tip tool. It works as a primer, liner, and moisturizer for the lips. Kat Von D can be extremely drying, but not with this underneath it :) I love it, and think it is worth the money. Bite is a great company with great products
Karen H.
Mora
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip primer is great. It has a great minty scent. It does go on a little dry, so don't expect it to moisturize your lips. But in terms of helping make your lipstick last, it does the job. I would recommend this product.
Mali D.
Evergreen, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells nice and increases lipstick hold by a lot. I don't usually use lip primers, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I did really like the feel of this product
Abby K.
Jacksonville Florida
Cookies or ice cream??
Ally S.
Is this a lip primer ? Or lip liner ? I'm confused .
Marianna R.
Does this help prevent lipstick bleeding?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is this good for chapped lips?
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Does this do a good job preventing color bleed?