BY BITE BEAUTY

What it is:
A moisturizing lip primer that instantly preps the lips for lipstick application.

What it does:
The silky, weightless primer contains lauroyl lysine and silica to naturally nourish lips, retain long-term color, and prevent feathering. Resveratrol, jojoba oil, and argan oil condition and smooth, while the perfect amount of mint leaves you with sumptuous-looking lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Line & Define Lip Primer
I received this Line & Define Lip Primer complimentary from Bite Beauty and Influenster along with several of Bite Beauty's Liquified Lipsticks which work great together! This product is basically a lip primer that instantly prepares your lips for the perfect lipstick application. It is also moisturizing marking it perfect canvas for lipstick applications and it has a nice minty smell and taste to it! It prevents feathering of lipstick, moisturizers, smooths and helps to keep your lipstick on for the entire day! It's great for keeping my lipstick on long term and by long term I mean all day! I first use this product to line my lips and then fill them in before applying my lipstick such as Bite Beauty's Liquified Lipstick which will then last me all day! I love that it comes with a sharpener on the opposite end to keep the product nice and pointy. Overall I love this product and as a lipstick junkie I now cannot go without using this product before and lip application. So if you struggle with feathering and short term lipstick application then this is the product for you! I absolutely recommend it and will always have one in stock.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Nicholasville, KY
I love the Bite brand, and this Primer is a real hit for me. It has a slightly minty-vanilla scent, applies smoothly, and creates a soft sticky surface on which to apply lip product. I've noticed that the pointed end dulls very quickly, so lining the Cupid's bow can be difficult with a very large rounded end. I do still notice feathering when I wear this under my favorite cream lipsticks, but it works super well for matte products.
Georgiana M.
Georgiana M.
I bought this at Sephora in their Sephora Favorites box (the primers) a while back. While I love BB lipsticks, this primer is a pass. It's hard, dry, and tugs at my lips when applying. But worse, it doesn't keep my lipsticks (even BB!) from feathering - especially on my bottom lip. It applies clear. I would not repurchase this. My HG lip primer is the one from Two Faced, and will repurchase that one again.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Quartz Hill, CA
I love this stuff, got it free to try in my Bitex vox box from Influenster. It is such a great idea to have a primer before lip color applications, helps hydrate your lips before the color is added. I Love the cooling peppermint feeling and how hydrated it makes my lip feel as well. I'd love to wear it on it's own, such an awesome product!!
Karen R.
Karen R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lip primer you can use it alone or underneath any lipstick/lip stain/liquid lipstick. It hydrated your lips & doesn't make liquid lipstick feel dry. This a a totally natural brand & all their lipsticks are edible so they don't have harsh chemicals in them as with other brands
Apnett T.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I want to buy again did it meet my expectations I buy in Manhattan store its nice affordable my skin its the first time I use but its good I like long lasting and I recommend to other its nice makeup for the night its good value good price good
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Swisher, IA
This makes applying lipstick a breeze! I got this in the Bite Beauty VoxBox and it's easily my favorite item. It looks sleek and it's easy to apply. It helps any lipstick glide on and stay in place longer. I'll probably be a repeat buyer now.
Amelia L.
Amelia L.
I got this as part of a voxbox for testing purposes and it was such a surprise. I would've never thought it made this much if a difference. Just a little line makes your lips look so much better. The texture of this is so light and soft
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
This is a great liner and primer.
Glides on smooth, prevents color bleeds and helps lippie stay out and Last all day. A must have for any lipstick but especially liquid. Great product and reasonable price. Recommended!
Marielle S.
Marielle S.
State College, PA
This is amazing! I find it very hydrating which does help my lips being dry due of liquid lipsticks i always use. Love love love that Bite beauty create this product and i will absolutely repurchase it again!
Abby K.
Abby K.
Jacksonville Florida
Cookies or ice cream??
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is this good for chapped lips?
marianna R.
marianna R.
Does this help prevent lipstick bleeding?
Codi B.
Codi B.
Hawthorne, CA
Does it stop your lipstick wearing off as quick?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does this Bite Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer go on like a chapstick? Is it clear? As well I am assuming it is a base for liquid mattes? Thank you for your reply!