BY BITE BEAUTY

What it is:
A moisturizing lip primer that instantly preps the lips for lipstick application.

What it does:
The silky, weightless primer contains lauroyl lysine and silica to naturally nourish lips, retain long-term color, and prevent feathering. Resveratrol, jojoba oil, and argan oil condition and smooth, while the perfect amount of mint leaves you with sumptuous-looking lips.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:

• Is this good for chapped lips?2 Answers
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Line & Define Lip Primer
I received this Line & Define Lip Primer complimentary from Bite Beauty and Influenster along with several of Bite Beauty's Liquified Lipsticks which work great together! This product is basically a lip primer that instantly prepares your lips for the perfect lipstick application. It is also moisturizing marking it perfect canvas for lipstick applications and it has a nice minty smell and taste to it! It prevents feathering of lipstick, moisturizers, smooths and helps to keep your lipstick on for the entire day! It's great for keeping my lipstick on long term and by long term I mean all day! I first use this product to line my lips and then fill them in before applying my lipstick such as Bite Beauty's Liquified Lipstick which will then last me all day! I love that it comes with a sharpener on the opposite end to keep the product nice and pointy. Overall I love this product and as a lipstick junkie I now cannot go without using this product before and lip application. So if you struggle with feathering and short term lipstick application then this is the product for you! I absolutely recommend it and will always have one in stock.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Nicholasville , KY
I love the Bite brand, and this Primer is a real hit for me. It has a slightly minty-vanilla scent, applies smoothly, and creates a soft sticky surface on which to apply lip product. I've noticed that the pointed end dulls very quickly, so lining the Cupid's bow can be difficult with a very large rounded end. I do still notice feathering when I wear this under my favorite cream lipsticks, but it works super well for matte products.
Georgiana M.
Georgiana M.
I bought this at Sephora in their Sephora Favorites box (the primers) a while back. While I love BB lipsticks, this primer is a pass. It's hard, dry, and tugs at my lips when applying. But worse, it doesn't keep my lipsticks (even BB!) from feathering - especially on my bottom lip. It applies clear. I would not repurchase this. My HG lip primer is the one from Two Faced, and will repurchase that one again.
Sparkly V.
Sparkly V.
I did not buy this to make products last longer. I got it because there is a specific lipstick from Kat Von D that looks patchy. I love the color and I did not want to throw it away. Luckily, bite primer worked wonders. Now are use it every time I have a lippie with a difficult formula. Honestly, this doesn't work I'm dry lips. That is the only thing I wish it did.
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
I freakin love this! My mom did as well, she had to steal it from me! It preps the lips so well before lipstick application. It makes the lips smooth and hydrated. This is perfect for anyone who has more mature lips. It fills in the lines and cracks in your lips. It smells good as well! The price point is a little high, but I think it's most definitely worth it!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
I love this stuff, got it free to try in my Bitex vox box from Influenster. It is such a great idea to have a primer before lip color applications, helps hydrate your lips before the color is added. I Love the cooling peppermint feeling and how hydrated it makes my lip feel as well. I'd love to wear it on it's own, such an awesome product!!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
I would really call this more of a primer than a liner, based on the softer texture. However, I loved the results. It has a very slight peppermint smell and a cooling feeling when applying. It was mostly sheer and helped the lipstick I layered on top to stay put much longer. I would definitely recommend this as a lipstick primer.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lip primer you can use it alone or underneath any lipstick/lip stain/liquid lipstick. It hydrated your lips & doesn't make liquid lipstick feel dry. This a a totally natural brand & all their lipsticks are edible so they don't have harsh chemicals in them as with other brands
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
I got this with my Bite Beauty Voxbox and was sorely disappointed. I really wanted it to leave my lips ready for my Liquified Lipstick.
I tried to exfoliate my lips first but it just left my lips with clumps and wanting more moisture.
If anyone has any tips for this I would love to hear them!
Fortune T.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I bought this when I ran out of my MAC lip primer because it got such great reviews and I wanted to mix it up. This stuff is not hydrating and leaves my lips clumpy. I also hate the pointed applicator. I wouldn't recommend this. I am trying to finish it so I can go back to buying my MAC primer!
Abby K.
Abby K.
Jacksonville Florida
Cookies or ice cream??
marianna R.
marianna R.
Does this help prevent lipstick bleeding?
Ally S.
Ally S.
Is this a lip primer ? Or lip liner ? I'm confused .
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Is this good for chapped lips?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Does this Bite Beauty Line & Define Lip Primer go on like a chapstick? Is it clear? As well I am assuming it is a base for liquid mattes? Thank you for your reply!