Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer  Ruby 0.13 oz

Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer Ruby 0.13 oz

BY BITE BEAUTY

A high-shine, long-lasting waterproof lip lacquer made with pure manuka honey. With its unique blend of emollient oils and waxes, Honey Lip Lacquer is 99 percent natural and contains 5 mg of Resveratrol, offering antiaging benefits to smooth fine lines and wrinkles with every application. Manuka honey’s humectant (water-absorbing) properties provide extended eight-hour, moisture-rich wear and water-proofing benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Natural moisturizers, including manuka honey, castor oil, and jojoba, condition lips with every use. Honey Lip Lacquer’s vibrant hues are made with hand-milled iron oxides and food-grade pigments and will be available in eight universal and timeless shades.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer  Ruby 0.13 oz
Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer Ruby 0.13 oz
Rubana H.
Got this shade for one of my party which I will be attending for New Years Ave. I tried it on few times and it looks so good. When I went to drop off my son to his school, some of the mothers asked me what I was wearing on my lips. It feels great on the lips.
Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the only Bite Beauty product I've been disappointed in. The gloss is overly sticky and does not apply well. When you do get it applied it doesn't spread out well so it feels like you're using a ton of product. However the pigments are nice.
Jamie B.
It’s a great color and stays on well. It can be a little dry towards the end. The price is decent. It lasts most of the day. I bought it at Sephora. I bought it mainly because of what it’s made of. I would recommend it. Red is always great.
Kirsten S.
Nesconset, NY
I wanted to love this product! I will say it truly is a beautiful pigment, and the application is straightforward. My biggest qualm with the product was just how sticky it was, and yet despite that it did not last too long. I was lucky enough to receive this through Influenster. I don't think that personally, I would buy it as I did not feel that it lasted long enough for me! After a couple of uses I stopped.
Carla G.
Austin, TX
Gorgeous. I'm not usually a red lipstick person, but this color is just perfect. It's such a true red and looks good on my skin tone (pale with pink undertones).
Nicole T.
These are very good quality liquid lipsticks. There are some liquid lip formulas that make you lips feel like the Sahara desert, but these lipsticks have a mousy texture, kind of like the bare minerals liquid lipsticks, which makes them so comfortable to wear on the lips.
Emily F.
Love the formula and color pay off. A little pricy but worth it for good quality. The packaging is nice and it feels luxurious. I’ll probably get another color soon.
Morgan S.
Pittsburgh
Red lips are my favorite and I mist tell you this is the best way to achieve them. It’s very easy to apply and is long lasting. It was given as a gift from a friend who purchased it at Sephora. This is a product to go back to again and again.
Sarah M.
Edinburg, TX
It's okay love the color comes out bright but is very sticky even after an hour it was still very sticky and kept getting on my teeth. Not a good look when you smile and have bright red all over your teeth.
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
I believe I got this from influencers when I first try it and I fell in love with it I went out and bought so many different shades it's so smooth not sticky and I didn't have to reapply throughout the day
Alicia S.
Is this a saturated color or more of a gloss? Does it last or how often is reapplication generally?