Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer uploaded by Mary grace S.Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer uploaded by Kristal R.Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer uploaded by R O.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A high-shine, long-lasting waterproof lip lacquer made with pure manuka honey. With its unique blend of emollient oils and waxes, Honey Lip Lacquer is 99 percent natural and contains 5 mg of Resveratrol, offering antiaging benefits to smooth fine lines and wrinkles with every application. Manuka honey’s humectant (water-absorbing) properties provide extended eight-hour, moisture-rich wear and water-proofing benefits. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Natural moisturizers, including manuka honey, castor oil, and jojoba, condition lips with every use. Honey Lip Lacquer’s vibrant hues are made with hand-milled iron oxides and food-grade pigments and will be available in eight universal and timeless shades.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Bite Beauty Honey Lip Lacquer
  • "I love bite. My lips feels hydrated every time I used a lip gloss of this brand. Surprising is long lasting." in 9 reviews
  • "Perfect color for every day natural looks. Plus it is not a super glossy lip color just perfect. " in 6 reviews
  • "I have a dark skin tone and this color pairs so nicely with my skin. It is a natural color and it moisturizing. I also like that I don't have to apply it too often which is great. Might I add that this color goes with almost all outfits so it's very handy " in 5 reviews
Rehma K.
Columbia, MD
Great lip lacquer but I think it is a little tacky and hard to apply. I think the texture is a bit rough. I do like the color pigmentation but it does bleed a little. Not my favorite but it's still a pretty color
Jessica O.
Raleigh
Love this lip color. Beautiful on top of a lipstick to give it a little something extra! 😉 last a fair amount of time. I keep mine on me. Love the Sturdy packaging. I recommend this product to others.
Surbhi A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m personally not a fan of lip lacquers so when I got this I was hesitant to try it. However, I did try it and didn’t like it as much. It’s like not my color either so I wasn’t a huge fan of it. It’s sticky and really highlighted if my lips were dry. I tried it as a lip topper too and it just made my lipstick look messy and feathered out. I personally didn’t like this and returned it. :(
Deja W.
This is really thick and amazing feeling! It is not matte by any means, so be careful wearing your hair down and wearing this. The best method I’ve learned to use with this is basically using it as a blotted lip. It is really really pretty on the lips. As a blotted lip it looks very pretty and leaves a sheen.
Rubana H.
Got this shade for one of my party which I will be attending for New Years Ave. I tried it on few times and it looks so good. When I went to drop off my son to his school, some of the mothers asked me what I was wearing on my lips. It feels great on the lips.
Michelle R.
Marana, AZ
I was so sad when I finished this tube of lip lacquer. It tasted good (you always end up tasting your lipstick. let's be real) and the shine was so pretty. The pigment was nice. I really enjoy using this, and when I can, I'm getting another tube. Amazing.
Nicole T.
Provo, UT
These are very good quality liquid lipsticks. There are some liquid lip formulas that make you lips feel like the Sahara desert, but these lipsticks have a mousy texture, kind of like the bare minerals liquid lipsticks, which makes them so comfortable to wear on the lips.
Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the only Bite Beauty product I've been disappointed in. The gloss is overly sticky and does not apply well. When you do get it applied it doesn't spread out well so it feels like you're using a ton of product. However the pigments are nice.
Stephanie H.
Mount Vernon, WA
Soo pretty! Such a lovely shade. I love this stuff. Super rich formula. Smooth and silky. My only problem is I don’t wear glosses a ton anymore. I love this brand though. I want to buy some of their other products.
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
I love this shade of Red! It gives you such a bold look and absolutely stunning shade! Perfect for parties or anywhere you like! Nice packaging, soft on lips and keeps the lips well hydrated! Easy to apply!
Rachel B.
Spring Hill, TN
Where are Bite products available?
Alaina G.
Bloomsburg, PA
Are these a thick and sticky formula?
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
Do these dry down matte?
Jamie Rose S.
Where can you buy these at? I've already checked Sephora and didn't see them :(
Alicia S.
Is this a saturated color or more of a gloss? Does it last or how often is reapplication generally?