Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil Honey Berry 0.09 oz uploaded by Areeba A.

BY BITE BEAUTY

A long-lasting, matte lip color. Made with a double-dose of premium micronized pigments, this lip pencil delivers a modern matte look. This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lip pencil contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is free of synthetics, polybutenes, and petroleum byproducts and made exclusively with lip nurturing food-grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Katie Y.
Corona, CA
Review for: Bouquet
First off, can we talk about their color selection??? It's amazing! I am a snob when it comes to nude/pink lipsticks and always gravatate towards those colors. However, Bite Beauty's High Pigment Pencils make me want to branch out and where every color! I love the formula and the convenience of them as well. I always throw it in my bag and is my go to lip! It will last all day at work or a night out with the girls!
Jamie Rose S.
Review for: Honey Berry
I absolutely love the bite beauty brand simply because they're a more natural cosmetic line that eliminates parabens. With that said, I have a lot more options when it comes to shopping their line because my lips don't become irritated and their lip pencils come in some of the most beautiful shades like this one. I would repurchase this product over and over. I hope bite beauty is around for a long time!
Keely S.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Honey Berry
This is the best lip pencil I have ever used! I love just about everything by Bite Beauty but this takes the cake! The packaging and formula is absolutely stunning. The price is totally worth it and it comes in so many beautiful colors, especially Honey Berry, it's my favorite! I would recommend this to everyone!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
These are great. I recently did just get this and haven't worn it a lot yet. But, when I have worn it I have been impressed. The colors are gorgeous and highly pigmented. They aren't drying. I will leave a more detailed review after I wear it a few more times. Also, they didn't transfer a lot or feather.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Honey Berry
Despite the expensive price ($24 for a small ounce product) the ingredients and color payoff won me over. This was my first color, as I had a lot of nudes that weren't cruelty-free and were very toxic. In search of a more natural-based nude lip color. I came across this and it's a beauty staple.
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
Review for: Honey Berry
I love this brand and I love how the Matt doesn't come off easily it stays on for a while I've had some mattes like Bare Minerals if you rub your lips together too much it would come off like like regular lipstick but this one is good about staying on and I absolutely love the color
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Honey Berry
I totally love this pencil. Bite products are amazing and don't make your lips feel dry whatsoever. The color is totally cute on my skin. It is super easy to apply. Cute packaging. Would repurchase forsure. Totally recommend any Bite products.
Amanda R.
Review for: Honey Berry
Bite beauty has the most gorgeous lipsticks. They are pigmented, moisturizing, and don't spread outside of the lip. I have multiple of their lipsticks & there is not one I don't enjoy! I would definitely recommend this!
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
Review for: Honey Berry
I love these lip pencils! Bite beauty is new and has definitely left their mark. Other than their HIGH PRICE these are really good quality lip liners. I just can't stand paying that much for a lip liner :/
Jennifer M.
Review for: Honey Berry
Best neutral matte color that I've found so far! First time I tried it I feel in love! Smooth application and amazing blend ability !Definitely one of my favorites and must haves! #multistick #contest
Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Do these dry out the lips?
Jennie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this drying on the lips?