BY BITE BEAUTY

A long-lasting, matte lip color. Made with a double-dose of premium micronized pigments, this lip pencil delivers a modern matte look. This lip color delivers super antioxidant resveratrol, which fights free radicals with potent long-term antiaging benefits. Each lip pencil contains the amount of resveratrol found in five glasses of red wine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This product is free of synthetics, polybutenes, and petroleum byproducts and made exclusively with lip nurturing food-grade ingredients that are healthy enough to eat.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• ive never used lip pencils before. are up able to apply l...3 Answers
  • ive never used lip pencils before. are up able to apply l...2 Answers
  • How long does this product last ? Like through out the d...2 Answers
Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil
  • "Love these!! so easy to apply because it's exactly like a pencil. the formula is creamy & smells/taste good. you can find at sephora or online. i really recommend this product. i think it's less than $20" in 69 reviews
  • "Love this line, it is long lasting, great ingredients and smells good. I have multiple shades and I wear them all the time!" in 38 reviews
  • "I ALWAYS KEEP MY LIPSTAIN WITH ME AT ALL TIMES. ITS VERY MOISTURIZING AND A NICE COLOR. THE PACKAGING IS NICE AND I HAVE NBEEN USING IT FOR YEARS. IT DEFINATELY MEETS MY EXPECTIONS AND I WILL ALWAYS MAKE SURE I HAVE IT. I USE THE COLOR VELVET. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND" in 30 reviews
  • "These are my all time favorite lip crayons. They last through eating and drinking on the lips and you can make them look natural or intense so easily. It exceeded all my expectations. I will definitely be purchasing more of these." in 25 reviews
Anna D.
Selden
Review for: Syrah, Meritage, Other more...
I started out rating this lower than the Amuse Bouche because the formula lacks the same...oomph?... but changed my mind because what it lacks in formula it makes up for in convenience. Let’s face it, pencils are just so damn easy to handle when you’re in a rush or on the road. Theses pencils still show off Bite’s famous pigment prowess, but they’re thinner & stickier than their creamy & supple Amuse Bouche sisters, & I only got 2-3 hrs worth of staying time to boot - about an hr less than the A.B.s (keep in mind that I am insanely into hydrating, so you’ll likely do better if you don’t drink every 5 minutes).
COLOURS: (I have fair to light skin with slightly yellow undertones, & dark chestnut hair) I tried Syrah & Madeira while looking for a good nude. Syrah was way too light & pastel peachy - it took some effort to cover my natural light-mauve lip colour. The Madeira, which I was afraid would be too grey, was actually spot. on. I felt absolutely Kardashian.
*Honorary shout outs to Meritage, Pomegranate, & Chablis -3 reds that are also ace shades!
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other more...
This bite beauty lip pencil (in Rhubarb) advertises as gluten free. That’s cool. I don’t plan on eating it, but I understand the stretch; we eat it when it bleeds onto our food, like this does. All I have to say about that is.. Maybe if the formula dried and didn’t bleed onto anything our lips touched (causing us to eat it) it wouldn’t matter if it were gluten free or not. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The formula is highly pigmented, which is a plus. However I had to use my smashbox instamatte lipstick transformer, because I had no idea it wasn’t matte finish when I bought it. I truly regret buying this for that reason. Thank god for Smashboxes instamatte lipstick transformer!

I like bite beauty for their agave lip mask but this is meh. Bite Beauty High Pigment Lip Pencil
Samantha B.
Review for: Other more...
I really enjoy the pop of color from this, the pigment is so rich! Stays on all night long - I only wear it at night to go out because the fushia color I have is too wild for the day time for my office. Does dry out your lips a little which is my only complaint. But this is something I’ve noticed is a trade off for longer wear. If you put chapstick on before applying, it goes on smoother and more evenly and still stays on.
Brittney S.
Easily one of my favorite lip products out there. If you're sick of the ultra-matte liquid lipstick trend and looking for something more comfortable and easy to wear, this is perfect for you! The color Madeira is the most beautiful nude and isn't 100% matte. I would describe it as more of a satin finish. The wear time is pretty great (3-4 hours) and it's very comfortable to wear.
A N.
I have this in the color rhubarb and I freaking love it. I first came across it on Valeria Lipovetsky’s YouTube channel and loved the “my lips but better” rose-y color it gave. I knew that I had to have it. This is relatively long lasting, but isn’t drying despite being matte. I keep it in my clutch for touch ups on the go because it’s pencil shape makes it super easy to apply.
Rhea C.
Voorhees, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought it in every color. My favorite colors I bought a few. The color matches the outer end so you know which one you’re picking up instead of wasted time digging around. They go on smoothly and last a fair amount of time and fade just as beautifully. I bought them when they were on sale at Sephora and stocked up. I knew I’d probably never see them again. I bought a few colors at first and fell madly in love. That’s when I decided to buy the rest of the colors. They will be missed. Also, the product fills the entire tube. I’m not a fan of having to sharpen it and waste precious product, but it’s the only con. Probably get less product if it were a twist up truthfully because you need extra space for the pushing mechanism, but it would be convenient.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love bite beauty lippies! I have one in the shade "Chablis" which is a soft coral rose and I use it as an everyday color! I honestly love it and I should get more colors because I heard they are discontinuing :( hopefully they don't because these have an amazing formula!!!
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Review for: Other more...
This is my favorite lip color, it doesn’t get too bright or dark. It seems to look great with every complexion. It is also moisturizing, and feels light on the lips. I like to line with this pencil, and put a little colored gloss in the middle.
Abigail S.
I absolutely love these lip pencils by bite!! They have honestly been one of my favorite brands lately!! The pigment is beautiful and I love that this brand uses different natural oils in their products. They are matte but not drying!! Love!!!
Alyssa G.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Other more...
These lip products are incredible! They go on nice and smooth and are extremely pigmented. I received a sample size in a Sephora favorites kit and immediately went and bought a full size of another shade. I think these are absolutely worth the price
Jessica G.
ive never used lip pencils before. are up able to apply like lipstick or is it like a liner?
Mercedes V.
Tustin, CA
How long does this product last ? Like through out the day ? How many times do you need to rreapply
Lesley C.
lubbock
How do these feel? Are they a smooth? How long does the color last?
Jessica G.
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
Is this drying on the lips?